Sign in to follow this  
InfiniteMind

Greetings

Greetings to all,

I've been studying and practicing esoteric gnosis and occult subjects for the last five years.

Read a lot of publications on Buddhism, meditation & concentration practice ( studying Mouni Sadhou at the moment), on astral projection, theosophy, and on spirit invocation and evocation (with the latter i didnt mess much due to my still novice status - mostly King Solomons books,Aleister Crowley books)

I practice also martial arts.

With theory i'm ok, it's practice i need to delve into deeper. Apart from Mouni's books, and 'mainstream' meditation techniques and astral projection, what other books offer good material to strengthen the core faculties and 'instruments' to build a solid base to move forward ? (e.g concentration, will power, imagination etc) I am thirsty for exercise !

I had a glimpse of the astral, and came across with some dark entities in my first steps of experimenting, but i gave a promise to myself to return when i'm spiritually stronger.

So what books you recommend for exercising ?

Thanks alot !

*sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language

• Like 2

Hello Infinite Mind, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us. I think your query would be a grest topic for the General Discussion area, I suggest posting there when you get a chance :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

• Like 1

Welcome to TTB.

For Buddhist Meditation book recommendations Wisdom Wide and Deep may be a beneficial text. Also i'd recommend you find some energetic circulatory practices, meditation and energetics go quite well together (IME).

For books on Imagination and the power of thought-forms i'd recommend Mindscape: Exploring the reality of Thought-forms. Hope this is helpful and best of luck in your path. Blessings. :) 

http://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Wide-Deep-Practical-Mastering/dp/086171623X/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_y 

http://www.amazon.com/Mindscape-Exploring-Reality-Thought-Forms/dp/0835606600/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437913989&sr=1-1&keywords=Mindscape+exploring

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this