Sign in to follow this  
Tibetan_Ice

Jax on Dharmawheel

Mixing up taoist energetics with kundalini yoga without even realizing it...

Exactly that is what I call new age! :P

Mixing up??  Not at all...is stages you have to go through.  One school of thought is better in dealing with the energy because it encompasses other stages of experiences.  Kundalini energy rising is ONE way to the head.   

Edited by ChiForce

FYI, I am writing this from experiences.  :)  Like I said, I don't dabble much with over analyzing the sutras.....for me.  There is no need to if you can produce results in your meditation practices....

Mostly ... the MCO is not the MCO ...  Kundalini is not kundalini.  All the result of people having experiences which are not realisations.

• Like 1

Mostly ... the MCO is not the MCO ...  Kundalini is not kundalini.  All the result of people having experiences which are not realisations.

Regardless....neither the kundalini energy experience or the MCO is the ultimate realization of a fully liberated, realized mind.  However, having the ability to enter in a deeper level of absorption and Samadhi is a great achievement and realization, regardless if one is well versed in various sutras studies.    

What if I tell you that there is life after the kundalini snake reaches to your crown but instead of making you crazy and guru like, the energy makes a round trip downward towards your heart chakra by the front.  And to continue onward to your tummo area.  Is called the microcosmic orbit.  Thereby, all the wind and chi energy filling up your center channels and in your heart, instead of in your head.  Yoga 101 here.  The ultimate yoga realization is in the heart and to open your center channels.  Not in your head.  :)  New age?  Hardly.  :)  When you meditate, the nimitta light would shine brightly because your heart is open and brightly illuminated.  That's why a kundalini realization is only the first jhana.      

How do you know it was kundalini and not something else like the mco opening?

Edited by bluefire

How do you know it was kundalini and not something else like the mco opening?

Easy....hehehehehhe.....straight powerful force crawling through my spine.  Literally feeling it.  And to reach to my crown.  Seeing the nimitta light in my third eye with my eyes opened!!!!!!  That's it.  I see them (the nimitta) usually with my eyes closed NOW.  20 years ago, I could see it with my eyes opened.  Burning fire sensation all over.  Almost a frightening experience.  Because the force is so powerful (relative to my numbers of energy channels developed), I wasn't able to maintain concentration.  Therefore, the experience would only last for about 3 sec.  However, I could reach my kundalini realization after my first experience and to reproduce the result for the next 3 weeks. Yes, I had kundalini energy rising experience for 3 weeks straight whenever I meditated, back then.  FYI, the experience was spontaneous and I had no prior knowledge in the kundalini yoga or with any other religious, yoga affiliations.  That's why the kundalini realization is considered belonging to the realm of the first jhana.  

Now, the MCO, on the other than, is a more refined form of the kundalini energy realization because it is "sustainable."  I can sustain my bliss for hours as long as I am in my MCO.  How do you know if you have a MCO?  The appearance of the mysterious light or the pearl light in your third eye, followed by the flow of chi throughout your channels.  And experiencing no pain either sitting and meditating in a half lotus or a full lotus position.

Like I said, I don't dabble with over analyzing the sutras because it is not needed for me.  I can achieve my realization in my meditation, not through the intellectualizing the sutras.  FYI, intellectualizing the sutras does not produce Samadhi, nor it can alter the nature of the energy pathway of your chakra channels.    

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

My advice is kill the snake.

Where is Jax ?

Maybe he can advice what to do with the snake.

Edited by Anderson

An awakened and rising kundalini opens all chakras, grants all siddhis and concludes with enlightenment...if it's real and no delusion. You like all the other guys of your sort have no idea what you are talking about.

It was no big deal because you deluded yourself into some ridicolous false belief.

That's why.

LOL!

http://thedaobums.com/topic/30012-a-path-to-enlightenment/?p=594947

Anoesjka,

The sixth chakra is our subconscious mind (and our third eye)… the sixth chakra controls the five chakras below it… but our subconscious mind has been programmed with “mundane reality” which is “delusion”. So it is controlled by “delusion”, so it does not make good decisions… and it creates blockages in our lower five chakras… when we raise the kundalini, it sweeps away the blockages in the lower five chakras, and the sixth chakra, opening the third eye… but it does not permanently destroy the delusion in the subconscious mind, it just temporarily suppresses the delusion… so the delusion creeps back in, and recreates all the blockages to the lower five chakras, that the kundalini swept away… so that raising the kundalini gives you a temporary taste of awakening,  but is not permanent…

Dawg 

So I have to ask, which comes first, the clearing of the delusion or kundalini?

http://thedaobums.com/topic/30012-a-path-to-enlightenment/?p=594947 So I have to ask, which comes first, the clearing of the delusion or kundalini?

That would make a lot of sense because the kundalini realization is usually experienced by people who were never on the path.  The realization can happen without notice.  As a result, the kundalini realization can not be the goal of your enlightenment process.  The realization can not end all suffering and illusions because the energy is still too coarse and unrefined.  

Sign in to follow this