Sign in to follow this  
Jamyang Khedrup

Hello, I saw the sign of 666 in the lottery: it is strange

I don't deal in the madness of political correctness.

If people want me to do so, I can post the videos and articles I have about Obama being homosexual, about 666 being drawn in the lottery the day after his election in his hometown, about information about how Obama fits with the Buddhist Apocalypse prophecy of Kalachakra as well as various other topics such as those who claim it's 616 that counts and not 666 (616 is a side-topic to 666 and just has one small paragraph in WIkipedia's "666" page.), about Obama being an illegal undocumented alien (the birth issue) etc... and more....

I've just got ten posts per day now because I'm a newbie but will have more after some hours from now so we can talk more then.

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

Moderation Message

Please note that attacks on individual groups within society such as the Gay Community will not be tolerated on this forum.

Do not make further Mod Team action necessary.

• Like 2

Let me relate 3 stories.

First Story: Let me tell you the story of a man named .. SHHH

Second Story: There was Frenchman who went blind at the age of 7.  His brother would take out each day and have him fire a pistol at the side of there barn.  Then he'd take his brother to feel a thick chalk outline and how he'd hit the exact center of the chalk circle.  The brother would always be amazed at his blind prowess with a gun and his ability to hit the exact center each day.

Third Story: I was in Las Vegas at Caesars watching the roulette table.  The man next to me noted excitedly that the last 3 numbers were 3 then 4 then 5.  He asked me what the odds are that could happen.  Having taken a couple of stat courses in college I told him before the event, 38 x 38 x 38 to 1, but after the event 100%.  After the event what happens happens.  He looked a little perplexed and asked me what odds are the next number would be 6?  I told him 1 in 38.  He bet on it, so did I, we lost.

The first story is about a man named Jeb, a rich mountainier who'd later become governor of Florida, but that's not important now.

The second story illustrates the why people misinterpret statistics, the 'blind shooter' fallacy.  The blind shoots and his kind but pranking brother is circling the shot afterwards with thick chalk to show him he's hit the target.  This is similar to a number coming up first then making a mythology about it second.  In other words there was no legend that if the number 666 comes up the day after an election the person would be the anti-christ.  The story came up afterwards.

The likelyhood increases because all you need is one hit out of dozens of shots.  In otherwords Illinois had 2 Pick 3 lotteries that day and a Pick 4 (I'm assuming a 0 6 6 6 would be proper proof) That's 3 shots.  Apparently the day of election or day after is good enough.  6 shots.  I'd assume that number coming up in the Virginia (Washington DC area) would be even better, more shots.  Or in Hawaii, Obama's birthplace.  Lots of shots there.  But Wait, There's More.  What about if 666 came up on his birthday an any of those places.  What if it came up on his inauguration day or the next one, or the day he took office, or the day after in any of those locations. 

By not setting a rule but inventing it afterwards you can amaze people with 'What are the odds' when a knowledge of human bias  and statistics would show its superstitious flimflam. 

On Story 3, Why'd I bet knowing the odds of the ball landing in socket 6 were 1 in 38 (Vegas wheel includes 0 and 00), because it was a fun bet and make a good story.  The other guy though was convinced there was something magical going on.  In the long run that could be an expensive conceit.

Religion can produce wonderful people, it can product saints.  It can also play to our worst fear and fan our darkest impulses.  There is a nasty side in many that focused on creates hatred and prejudice; driving fear and anger.  Bad stuff.  Very bad stuff. 

JK talks about hatred.  All Christians do not hate Buddhists.  Those that do (hopefully a minority) were fed on hate.  They found scriptures and invented statistics on why Christians Buddhists are bad.  Not all that different then what he preaches on homosexuality being abominable.   Such spreading is poison; as much to oneself as to the willing listener. 

Its fine to defend oneself, but if not attacked, live and let live.  You find that in the bright side, the right side of religions.  Focus on that and the soul is refreshed, focus on abominations and apocalypses and it darkens one's view of life.

In 400 some days they'll be a new president and those who are into it can start new theories and find lots of coincidences for why the latest one is an anti-Christ, but .. its not a healthy practice imo.  Course I'm old enough to remember the end of the world parties that went on in England (and Europe) after Reagan was elected.   

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Not that I put any weight into Revelations, but I tend to go with those who think it wasn't written so much as a prophetic tome as a coded damning about Nero. 

Here's an explanation that ties the various 'number' of the beast, most famous 666, very old 616, and 665, which pops up in old writings. from - http://www.equip.org/bible_answers/what-is-the-meaning-of-666/

Finally, while “Nero” in Greek totaled 1,005, the reader of John’s letter familiar with the Hebrew language could recognize that the Greek spelling of “Nero Caesar” transliterated into Hebrew equals 666. Moreover, the presence in some ancient manuscripts of a variation in which 666 is rendered 616 lends further credence to Nero as the intended referent. The Hebrew transliteration of the Latin spelling of “Nero Caesar” totals 616, just as the Hebrew transliteration of the Greek, which includes an additional letter (Greek: “n”=50, English transliteration: “n”=50), renders 666. Thus, two seemingly unrelated numbers lead you to the same doorstep—that of a beast named Nero Caesar.

Twenty-first-century believers, like their first-century counterparts, can be absolutely certain that 666 is the number of Nero’s name and that Nero is the beast who ravaged the bride of Christ in a historical milieu that included three and a half years of persecution. In the end, Peter and Paul themselves were persecuted and put to death at the hands of this Beast. Indeed this was the only epoch in human history in which the Beast could directly assail the foundation of the Christian Church of which Christ himself was the cornerstone..

and

.. Nero’s persecution, which was initiated in A.D.64, was the first ever Roman assault on Christianity. Roman historian Tacitus (A.D. 56-117) spoke of Nero's "cruel nature" that "put to death so many innocent men."

Christians were crucified, beheaded, burnt alive, and used as torches to light the palace gardens. Historically, Nero is the one that persecuted Christians beyond all comparison. St. John’s banishment to Patmos (where he wrote the book of Apocalypse) was itself a result of the great persecution of Nero. The apostle Paul was tortured and then beheaded by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67. The apostle Peter, who was crucified upside down, was another victim of Nero, .

As Church father Eusebius notes: "Nero was the first of the emperors who showed himself an enemy of the divine religion." Sulpicius Severus concurs: "He first attempted to abolish the name of Christian." In his Annals, Roman historian Tacitus points to those who were persecuted as "those who . . . were vulgarly called Christians." Roman historian Suetonius concurs, for in a list of the few "positive" contributions of Nero as emperor, he includes the fact that Nero persecuted Christians: "During his reign many abuses were severely punished and put down, and no fewer new laws were made:. . . . Punishment was inflicted on the Christians, a class of men given to a new and mischievous superstition."

Noted church historian J. L. von Mosheim wrote of Nero's persecution: "Foremost in the rank of those emperors, on whom the church looks back with horror as her persecutors, stands Nero, a prince whose conduct towards the Christians admits of no palliation, but was to the last degree unprincipled and inhuman.

The dreadful persecution which took place by order of this tyrant, commenced at Rome about the middle of November, in the year of our Lord 64. . . . This dreadful persecution ceased but with the death of Nero. The empire, it is well known, was not delivered from the tyranny of this monster until the year 68, when he put an end to his own life." (L. von Mosheim, Historical Commentaries, I:138,139).

Nero was bad.  How bad, apocalyptically bad- http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2823957/posts

synopsis-

Apocalypse 13:16-18 is based on Ezekiel 8 and 9. The "mark" symbolized the spiritual condition of the inhabitants of Jerusalem. The ones with the "mark" were in allegiance with God. However, in Apocalypse, the mark is reversed. That is to say, the mark was on those who were against God and had allegiance to the "beast."

John wrote that the number "is the number of a man's name; and his number is 666." This tells us that those who received the "mark" were actually in allegiance with a "man," an actually person of the first century. So, who was he? Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus! Better known as Nero Caesar.

John used a puzzle called gematria in which numbers are used to represent certain letters. John used this puzzle to reveal Nero without actually writing down his name. Remember, the early churches were being persecuted during this time—not only from the Jews, but also from the Romans. The numerical values of the Hebrew letters in Neron Kesar (Nero Caesar) are:

a-chil1.jpg

Nero Caesar fits the gematria code number "666." Using this code, his name would be rendered as "NRWN QSR." (NRWN QSR).

which, when added together, equals 666. The fact that Nero fits the description of the "beast" is well documented. According to Suetonius, he murdered his parents, wife, brother, aunt, and many others close to him and of high station in Rome. He was a torturer, a homosexual rapist, and a sodomite.  He was truly bestial in his character, depravity, and actions. He devised a kind of game: covered with the skin of some wild animal, he was let loose from a cage and attacked the private parts of men and women, who were bound at stakes

His bestial cruelty is evidenced in the writings of the Roman historian Suetonius (A.D. 70-160), who speaks of Nero's "cruelty of disposition" evidencing itself at an early age. He documents Nero's evil and states: "neither discrimination or moderation [were employed] in putting to death whosoever he pleased on any pretext whatever.."

Roman naturalist Pliny the Elder (A.D. 23-79) described Nero as "the destroyer of the human race" and "the poison of the world." Roman satirist Juvenal (A.D. 60-140) speaks of "Nero's cruel and bloody tyranny." Elsewhere, he calls Nero a "cruel tyrant."

Nero so affected the imagination that the pagan writer Apollinius of Tyana, a contemporary of Nero, specifically mentions that Nero was called a "beast": "In my travels, which have been wider than ever man yet accomplished, I have seen many, many wild beasts of Arabia and India; but this beast, that is commonly called a Tyrant, I know not how many heads it has, nor if it be crooked of claw, and armed with horrible fangs. . . . And of wild beasts you cannot say that they were ever known to eat their own mother, but Nero has gorged himself on this diet."

Me> So its possible that the  actual biblical antiChrist came and went nearly 1950 years ago, not that long after the death of Jesus himself!  It's only human conceit that the apocalypse and antiChrists must happen in each persons own generation.  That many not-so-secretly crave the ultimate Pyrrhic victory. 

Its quite possible "Twenty-first-century believers, like their first-century counterparts, can be absolutely certain that 666 is the number of Nero’s name and that Nero is the beast who ravaged the bride of Christ in a historical milieu that included three and a half years of persecution"  First century Christians read Revelations as a coded current event!    Only later did it <mistakenly> become a prophetic writing.

or maybe not, what do I know.

Edited by thelerner

Hello,

I studied Tibetan language and culture at Paris University for five years and did 28 years of post-university research upon the Buddhist Apocalypse deity Kalachakra.

I realized how backwards Western culture was about Eastern culture and Buddhism/Taoism.

I also carried out an eight-month meditation retreat upon the deity Naljorma.

Being a world-authority on the Kalachakra I was peacefully busy spreading information about Kalachakra on Internet in 2008 when I read that 666 drew in the lottery in Obama's hometown the day after his election. 666 is the famous "Mark of the Beast" which as everybody knows is the Antichrist. Newsweek ran an article about it which made waves at the time and which Obama's Team instantly smothered under crticism and smears.  http://www.newsweek.com/belief-watch-obama-antichrist-84741 (there are hordes of videos and articles about it.)

The hair stood on end on my head and I gasped, "What!"

To witness a world-scale miracle announcing the Apocalypse is not everyday.

I've been announcing it as best I can on Internet for seven years now but have run into understandable resistance from Christians in whose minds I'm "heathen and blasphemous" (because I'm simply a  Buddhist).

Few people will get this message so it has to be Buddhists/Taoists who carry it forth and spread it to the world. Obviously it's sad but they're the only ones who will be saved in heaven by doing that sacred mission of spreading this message.

I was myself very put off by the message of 666 the first few months. Indeed 666 is a 'Christian' number and the Antichrist is a Christian concept not a Buddhist one.  I felt I didn't have any business mixing with a Christian message.

But, I later consulted the Kalachakra prophecy for more detail about it and it's description of the demon who's prophecied to come forth in the end times and that fits Obama to the T. It shows that Obama qualifes both as the Christian Antichrist and the demon described in the Buddhist Apocalypse.

Indeed, the Kalacharka prophecy describes him (the Demon-King Krinmati) as practising a mixed faith of several lineages including Islam, Christianity Judaism and Manicheism. That perfectly fits Obama's mix of religions. Obama's got one foot in Islam (his name and father are Islamic etc..); his claimed, professed creed is Christianity, his family is Jewish (mother-in-law, brother and even his cousin Funnye is a black Antisemitic "rabbi" and leads a "Synagogue" in Chicago!). The part about Manicheism is the best. Manicheism has partly Buddhist and Hindu influences. Obama carries Hindu amulets such as Hanuman, the Hindu monkey-god, in his pocket.

I'm looking forward to sharing my years of study and practise of Buddhism here. Also the links to the Kalachakra quotes and it's Apocalypse are available for all to share with me.

Thanks to all for your time. All the links to articles, videos, forums about what I've spoken about are available to you all here. If you want to get them just ask.

Dude. Are you all together? Someone as smart as you should know that thus is a crazy rant and your so called facts are nothing archaic misinformation. The only facts of any use to anyone are the laws of nature, of science, and of physics. Your prophetic mis mash is nothing but entertainment for the Sunday morning joke pages in the paper.

• Like 2

I apologize but I did not read through this thread. But I feel compelled to speak to the OP.

I was a Christian for over 20 years, I can recall at least one time a church I attended got into this last days thing based on some book which was written about things like this.

People see Jesus on concrete walls and pieces of toast. If you look hard enough for anything, you will find it.

I am reading William Buhlman's, "Adventures in the Afterlife" right now and I love the description we get of where the Christians go when they die. They have these tight little communities around a church. Everything seems so nice, everyone seems so peaceful. But as soon as the main character starts asking questions, like where is Jesus, well everyone turns against him.

There is no Armageddon or second coming, anymore than the Muslim version of Jesus is going to come down and tell us to convert or die. No religion has anything more than a fraction of the whole picture. But if you are indoctrinated into a particular belief system, and have been for a long time, as I was, you will not like what I am saying, if you can even read these words, if you even see them.

Too many people have fought and died over their version of the truth, and not one of them had even an inkling what the Truth really was. Because the Truth can only be pointed to, at best, and it has to be experienced a well as lived. It is subjective, others may have the same experience of Truth as you, but Truth is always and forever only your Truth, and not necessarily anyone else's.

The world you live will give you what you are looking for, exactly, whether you asked for it consciously or not. If you are seeking signs you will find them.

I do not know to the extent that beliefs can manifest. There are many who believe in various "end time" scenarios. But there are many, like me now, who do not believe in them. I doubt any of these scenarios will manifest. I think humanity has to be collectively asking for it, consciously or not, for that to happen.

But we also have the power to determine the reality we experience by what we believe and think. I want nothing to do with judgment or karma in any form. I want nothing to do with a condemning God that acts more like some medieval king than an all-powerful, loving and wise creator.

I spent so many years reading the Bible, hearing the common interpretations of it by others. It is all illusion, none of this is real. Not a thing. What man teaches in the name of Jesus and Christianity is not an illusion that empowers me or brings me any joy. I can well imagine the end result is on a Christian's deathbed they go to their idea of Heaven, and it is little different than the life they lived on earth, because they never grew beyond toddler-hood spiritually.

They never questioned their beliefs, never studied the belief systems of others, never figured out the Truth for them. They simply believed what others told them to and regurgitated that same crap on everyone else. I used to be proud of my grandfather, a Christian all his life, a man who was active in founding a number of churches. I was disappointed they would not honor him with a stained glass window, as they had honored other such Christians in the past who attended that church.

But there is nothing there to be proud of. A man who can not think for himself isn't even a man. He or she is not much better than a parrot, repeating back what they have heard, over and over again, incapable of thinking for themselves.

I have come to understand that perfection is not desirable, it is stagnation. There is no development or growth in perfection, there can not be. Perfection is static, unchanging. It is lifeless and dead. Perfection, the ideal of all Christians, is not really worth attaining at all!

Growing and learning are both very good ideals. The man who continually grows and learns, who discovers the Truth for themselves, is truly a man, capable of thinking for themselves.

All religions are training wheels until you are ready to remove them and pedal ahead without their support. Until you do you will not travel very far spiritually.

Your greatest adventure, after this physical existence, is the afterlife. Because there is an infinity of places and realms to explore. There is no need to be trapped in one place. And if you are looking for Jesus, you will not find him in Heaven, anymore than you will find Buddha, or his energy, in whatever realm the Buddhists believe he exists in. If you want to visit Mohammad, you will have to travel well beyond paradise.

Take off your training wheels, stop looking to the world outside for signs. If you are looking for something, start by looking inside yourself. Walk your path, find your personal experience of Truth. Stop following others.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 2

It is conceivable that the Revelation of John and the Kalachakra prophecy don't refer so much to particular individuals but to general influences (both negative and positive) that will be embodied by various individuals to one degree or another.

It is conceivable that the Revelation of John and the Kalachakra prophecy don't refer so much to particular individuals but to general influences (both negative and positive) that will be embodied by various individuals to one degree or another.

What is not conceivable?  According to your line of thinking anything that is conceivable can be true....  I can conceive of anything in my imagination, but imagining it does not make it true.

All prophecies from all people are loaded with nothing but a huge waste of time.  Prophecy?... are you kidding me, hello, wake up, we live in the 21st century where science has proven basically everything that we need to know in order to survive.  

I am laughing at you and crying at the same because of your lack of intelligence.

What is not conceivable?  According to your line of thinking anything that is conceivable can be true....  I can conceive of anything in my imagination, but imagining it does not make it true.

I guess to convey my meaning to you, I should have written, it is reasonable to assume. Of course not for you. But frankly... I couldn't care less.

All prophecies from all people are loaded with nothing but a huge waste of time.  Prophecy?... are you kidding me, hello, wake up, we live in the 21st century where science has proven basically everything that we need to know in order to survive.

"Science" that ridicules psychic phenomena such as clairvoyance is of the materialistic and mechanistic variety and a relict of the 18th/19th century. True that there are still scientists clinging to the belief that they are somewhere near to explaining everything there is to explain. Although they don't have a clue what roughly 95% of the mass in the universe consists of. But why does it matter as long as they have such devout, nicely brainwashed followers like yourself?

Luckily, there are also numerous scientists who realize that the still missing answers will lead to the exploration of new realms. That's the way it has always been when philosophically naive and historically blind scientists thought their job is almost done. This time, the answers might well open up the door to realms of existence that have been the sole domain of mystics and seers so far. The prerequisites for that are certainly in place. It's not me who needs to wake up to the (post) modern era...

I am laughing at you and crying at the same because of your lack of intelligence.

Don't waste your tears. If anything, cry about your own rationalistic limitations... and lack of forum manners.

If you reply, I can't assure you that I will continue this dialogue with you. Unless you show me clearly that I'm not wasting my time.

Best,

Michael

• Like 3

I have said it before and I will say it again... Science is just another religion, by that I mean just another set of beliefs. It wasn't that long ago that scientists said the earth was flat .

As far as imagination... Jules Verne took us into space long before NASA existed, and all these inventions science has brought us started off as nothing more than an idea, as something imagined.

So I wouldn't write off your imagination just yet. Maybe the things you conceive of, that you imagine, are not true in this moment. But maybe in time they will be. Maybe all thoughts in any form manifest eventually on the physical plane.

If you are going to be a scientist, you will need an open mind. Don't be so quick to write things off, unless you have proof beyond any shadow of doubt.

• Like 2

I would also like to mention that this kind of statement:

Is uncalled for. Generally we don't attack one another at these forums. We might argue, even heatedly debate. But I think most, if not all, of us stop short of saying someone has a lack of intelligence, AKA that they are stupid.

I think you will find some of the most intelligent people you are likely to meet on the internet here at these forums. They might believe in whatever religion they have adopted as deeply as you feel about science. So we can all be a little stubborn and set in our ways around here. Belligerent maybe, but not ignorant.

Also if you want to win someone over to your side, my guess is that beating them over the head like that isn't the best way to go about it.

Just sayin'...

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 2

Moderation Message.

The Welcome Section of the forum is really only a means for new prospective members to intruduce themselves and their interests. It also gives those who are already forum members a chance to greet newcomers.

As such it is rare for such threads to go beyond a few posts or to become acrimonious. It may well be considered that this particular thread has reached its end and it were best to allow it to rest in peace.

• Like 5

I wanted to resume this topic because Obama's toast now seeing Trump has risen to the top of the race. Now is the Iowa Caucus, so Obama's final hours of rule have come. He'll not be able to resist the pressure and the moment has come to reveal I'm the Messiah. The beauty of the Taoist faith is that in the West it acts in an odd way and in an off-beat fashion, so that freedom of speech can be achieved. Indeed, freedom of speech is something which is denied to the traditional Westerns who are stuck in their old culture and who can't speak freely. But Taoists have a freedom of action and speech which Westerners don't have.

Taoism is thus an agent of great change and of transformation by the inside of the West.

I want to say that the Mark of the Beast of Antichrist Obama is his money because the meaning of the 666 Mark is money, for the reason that 666 showed up in the lottery in Obama's hometown's lottery the day after his election.

So the Mark of 666 that we must refuse in our hands and foreheads is Obama's money.

By jailing him for the birth certificate we'll annul all his work of seven years. (By the way, on that same topic Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County says Obama's BC is 100% forged and fake and Joe jsut endorsed Trump a few days ago. So the birth issue is on the front burner more than ever and an arrest of Obama for forgery - and followed a trial before a court of LAW is in the tubes now.)

Can you people please refer to this other article talking about the same topic as this please, and get back to us about feedback from there: thanks. The OP of that article says without doubting that Obama's the Antichrist and he's trustworthy. Those who try to distract from that truth, here in this thread, are the false christs announced in the Bible.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread898409/pg1

Title: 

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

o94qqe.png

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

###############

Moderator Notice

The two last posts on this thread by the OP were also published on a newly started thread that carries the same title like this one. Additionally, that one is placed in the wrong forum.

To avoid confusion as members might start replying on both threads simultaneously, both threads are closed temporarily while the moderating team discusses how to best sort this out.

################

JK not sure you understand US politics.  Obama isn't running, he's not toast, he's been elected president twice, that's pretty impressive and only 2 terms are allowed.  He'll continue to be president til November.   As an 'antichrist' his 2 terms haven't led to the chaos and horror of apocalypse. 

Instead of starting WW III  he's mostly (not totally) pulled American troops away from war.  Taking risks to make peace with enemies like Iran.  By most metrics he's leaving the country in better shape then when he started 7 years ago, imo.  Noting there's still a ways to go but most people have a bias toward brighter yesterdays. 

Your prediction that he'll declare himself messiah, is probably in the zero percent range.

Edited by thelerner

I've done extensive study of the Kalachakra the Buddhist Apocalypse creed, university research, translation, study and travel to Asia etc... as well as lengthy eight-month meditation retreat and more etc.... Through chance, I've been confronted with a heaven-sent miracle of the number 666 cropping up and designating Obama. I've been challenged by that but have also had to face the ignorance of people who are unable to grapple with the reality of the facts I present. The facts are simple but few people are able to brush aside the facts and details so as to stick to the main point.

If you did so much apocalyptic study you would realise the main fault here . 

You're the one insisting on facts and not brushing them aside   so  .....  

See      'Son of the God's '   post above  ^  

Now, I'd like people to relax and talk about the facts calmly and quietly. Why all this avoiding the issue and running from the topic? Just relax people. Trump'll get Obama jailed; that's a foregone conclusion by now, you do know that, don't you now?

What am I talking about in fact?

I'm talking about the birth certificate and college records which represent in my mind (the Apocalypse) the revelation of the Antichrist and therefore the Apocalypse.

I'm talking about how the lottery drew 666 in Chicago the day after Obama's election. The date of being the day AFTER the election is crucial because that's the moment when everybody realized Obama had won. It was the moment everybody watched his celebration on headline news.

Millions were watching when the lottery drew 666. Obama had celebated all day and he was the only news that evening, during the whole broadcast. everybody from the North-East play the Chicago lottery which is the biggest of the five Great Lakes States with over 50 million potential players. They watch and saw the draw live of 666 on TV throughout those states. Then it was broadcast by radio and the media throughout those states.

Now about the statistical probability of the draw of 666 occurring at that place and that time that day is incredibly small.

Think that it just occurs three times a year in Chicago. What chance is there that it shows up right the day when Obama's victory is celebrated? It's HAIR-RAISING.

There's just as much chance as lightning hitting you. It's like lightning hitting out of a blue sky.

Sorry   

You sound like a ranter and are using typical internut ranter tactics   ... they are really obvious.

You should study up on them, so you can mask them better . 

This isnt some  internut, kiddy, believe-whatever-is-written,  conspiracy site ya know ? 

Wait, your saying now it didn't happen on the day he was elected.  I misunderstood I thought it was relative to him, on the day he was elected.   How big a window do you allow?  If it happened a week after he was elected would you be having a bad hair day.  Obama probably had a dozen big notable days that year, if it happened on those days or the day after those days would you still be up in amazed?

Think it through man !     It was the day after the election  ( 1 day )  !   

Now .... the number of the beast is really   616 .... add  1 day =  626

now  ....    ummmm     < looking desperately around for a 4 of something  >  

Oh!  Someone's knocking on the door .... I have to go . 

• Like 1

I don't deal in the madness of political correctness.

If people want me to do so, I can post the videos and articles I have about Obama being homosexual, about 666 being drawn in the lottery the day after his election in his hometown, about information about how Obama fits with the Buddhist Apocalypse prophecy of Kalachakra as well as various other topics such as those who claim it's 616 that counts and not 666 (616 is a side-topic to 666 and just has one small paragraph in WIkipedia's "666" page.), about Obama being an illegal undocumented alien (the birth issue) etc... and more....

I've just got ten posts per day now because I'm a newbie but will have more after some hours from now so we can talk more then.

if you last that long   ......  maybe before then ...  the black gay antichrists will  censor you ? 

mccain_obama_cthulhu_tile_coaster.jpg?he

I prefer the number 777

Every yin needs a yang ! 

s-l300.jpg                                            aa_babalon.jpg

Moderation Message.

The Welcome Section of the forum is really only a means for new prospective members to intruduce themselves and their interests. It also gives those who are already forum members a chance to greet newcomers.

As such it is rare for such threads to go beyond a few posts or to become acrimonious. It may well be considered that this particular thread has reached its end and it were best to allow it to rest in peace.

Sorry . I am abit confused as it is in 'Off Topic' forum and not 'Welcome' forum .

Maybe it got moved here .  

if you last that long   ......  maybe before then ...  the black gay antichrists will  censor you ? 

mccain_obama_cthulhu_tile_coaster.jpg?he

We appear to have a Lovecraftian in our midst...

Personally, I think Barney the Dinosaur is the antichrist:

Shudder...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this