SonOfTheGods

Get The Most Out Of Your MCO

Yes, very nutritious thanks SOTG :)

Another addition to assist in developing and increasing MCO flow is the master couple points.

You can needle them (my preference), or acupressure, sword fingers, beads magnets etc

https://theory.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncturepoints/theory_ev

• Using the Points in Practice - Master & Couple Combinations:
  • In general you needle the master point of the main meridian you are treating (due to symptomology) and then you needle its coupled point.
  • For males it is common to needle the master point on the Left side and the coupled point on the Right.
  • For women it is common to needle the master point on the Right side and the coupled point on the Left.

So in this (MCO) case -

1. Houxi (SI3 Du Mai/Tu Mo Master Point) is needled first (wait for the De Qi (feeling the Qi arrive response) - manipulate the needle if it doesn't "arrive")
  2. si3.pngsi3_2.png

2. Shenmai (UB62 Du Mai/Tu Mo Couple Point) is needled next. Wait for the De Qi.

bl62.png

3. Lie Que (LU7 Ren Mai/Jen Mo Master Point) is then needled. Wait for the De Qi.

lu7_1.png

lu7_2.png

lu7_3.png

4. Zhaohai (KD6 Ren Mai/Jen Mo Couple Point) is then needled. Wait for the De Qi.

kid6.png

You'll feel varying degrees of bliss depending on your level of development/the amount of qi in the channels, and you will feel a strong difference in your ability to circulate the MCO.

You can also swap the order around - and open Ren Mai/Jen Mo first, then Du Mai/Tu Mo, which would open to a more yin entry to the session.

Some practitioners work with:

• For males it is common to needle the master point on the Left side and the coupled point on the Right.
  • For women it is common to needle the master point on the Right side and the coupled point on the Left.

But, others don't worry about that so much...

I'd be interested to know if all of this makes any difference at all to someone with your level of juice/Qi in the system SOTG...

It sure gets me flowing, I can run the MCO lightening fast and it spins like a primordial gyroscope!

5349736.jpg

Edited by Horus

Yes, very nutritious thanks SOTG :)

I'd be interested to know if all of this makes any difference at all to someone with your level of juice/Qi in the system SOTG...

Once the Yi is attuned to all the open and "primed" meridians, it is pretty much rote

But for beginners, whatever works is beneficial

• Like 1