MooNiNite

black holes

The one with no words?

In the literal sense it could be said not to have words as it denies existence of them.

• Like 1

How many?  Three? 

Well when it was first proposed, quantum mechanics went against the standards. So before it could be accepted it was tested over and over by scientists all over the world until it was slowly accepted. 

• Like 1

Just when you thought it was safe to think.

In comes mental piracy.

That really is blatent.

Just when you thought it was safe to think. In comes mental piracy. That really is blatent.

You're always safe to think :D Noone is in there but you and your thoughts :D

You're always safe to think :D Noone is in there but you and your thoughts :D

That video is sponsored by the who's who of the human genome, human biochipping mafia. The Alfred P Sloan foundation is the brainchild of the Rockerfeller foundation and had its name changed from the eugenics society and its Darwinism. It's full of corporates posing as 'educational'.

The video was chock full of NLP anchors and hypnotic suggestion. One of the common trance techniques I used during sessions was to get the client to walk down a staircase and at the bottom to discover two corridors and a doorway of some unusual design. Inside would be a pleasant, safe, relaxing place to spend some time.

I love the 'where past, present and future are no longer distinct' and 'game changer'. It's not particularly the science, it's the metaphor of a 'new reality' what you believe is now redundant. Follow us to a land of exciting bars, pretty girls, snooker balls in a space that looks remareably similar to any computer game players environment.

It would make a cracking propaganda 101 piece. I haven't reviewed it all.

Second, calories and protein. Where are these body building deriving the protein ?

Firstly, we don't need as much protein as we think. Bodybuilders talk of needing 1g protein for every pound of body weight... clearly utterly useless unless you're on huge amounts of PEDs. The average (not particularly active) adult male needs a maximum 60g/day, where an athlete might need around 1g per kg of body weight, which will rarely exceed 90g/day.

Secondly, there is plenty of protein in most (edible) plants, e.g. nuts, legumes (peanuts, beans, peas, etc), cereals, green veg... even root veg and tubers.

I hear talk all the time of eggs being "packed with protein", but a chicken egg has on average 13% protein where cereals (wheat, oats, etc) average 17%, and legumes ranging from 7% (green beans) to nearly 40% (soy).

At 82kg and very active, I can get half of this daily protein recommendation just from breakfast: 100g pure-peanut peanut butter (28g protein), couple of slices of brown bread (10g protein), a couple of bananas (2g protein) = 40g protein. No problem!

I am not trying to convince you of the benefits of vegan eating, just to dispel the myth that people can't get enough protein without meat and eggs.

Edited by dustybeijing
  • Like 2

Oh! No!!!  Another who wants me to surrender my ego.  Ain't never going to happen.  I love my ego.

(But I have visited that place you speak of.)

Oh, that didn't constitute advice. I have no judgement or attachment for whatever you choose.

• Like 1

Oh, that didn't constitute advice. I have no judgement or attachment for whatever you choose.

Hehehe.  Thanks, but it's really okay, I have grown used to it from my Buddhist friends here.

• Like 1

Hehehe.  Thanks, but it's really okay, I have grown used to it from my Buddhist friends here.

Thanks but no, truly - with all apparent compassion well and truly in place - let me rephrase that.

Enlightenment is what enlightenment is, the construct of ego was no accident and it's not a disease, but a tool of/for experience.

Just that we are meant to drive it not the other way around.

So, with regard to what you do with your opportunity,let me rephrase it - ZERO FUCKS GIVEN HERE!

Why would I give a shit what anyone else does with their individual free will opportunities, when we are all ALL.

I don't presume to know what is better for you or any other, none of it matters anyway and there is no judgement from Source, Tao or any other idea of what is.

I just know the path that leads to ascension and the disillusionment from ego centered consciousness, I have no conviction that it is the way you or any other should follow...

The path of darkness and righteousness all converge to a zero point.

Whether you are a knife wielding blood sacrifice enthusiast or a hapless bub, my love is with you always, unconditionally - I am but light.

• Like 1

Well.  I think you did a pretty good job of clarifying your position.

Okay, I do have a collection of blades, including knives, but I have yet to draw blood with any of them.

I agree, ego is a tool.  Important of survival.  Used to be more important in olden times.

As far as opportunities, I have already had more that the average person.  I'm really in need of no more.

Anyhow, we don't surrender unless we have run out of bullets and have lost our knife.  But then, taking a knife to a gun fight is rather stupid.  If we surrender and live we still have the chance of completing the mission.

Great post Astral Monk! :)

Though, all cheese is fundamentally the same - life destroying SHIT! Along with the cow pus they make it from...

AW SHIT! Who invited the VEGAN! LOL

:ph34r:

thats gross. not saying its why I dont drink cow milk anymore, but I dont drink cows milk anymore..certainly not chocolate milk!!

:o

This appears to be a minor variation on the old 'everything is in flux' philosophy that modern philosophers have raised into modern consciousness.

Well Heraclitus had a point.

A is A is not an ontological principle, merely an epistemological one.

That an acorn becomes a tree doesn't deny the existence of an acorn.

There is no real distinction between acorn and tree, only a seamless continuity.

Grass becomes beef, grass and cows are existent objects. Man eats beef, but not grass.

What is beef made of? What is grass made of? What are men made of? A deep analysis of these will reveal nothing--literally.

To look deeply at grass is to see that it is made up of entirely non-grass substances; or, that there is no enduring 'thing' that 'is' grass outside of the circumscription of an act of discernment. The deeper we look into grass and cows and men the more they slip away into nothingness. The 'object' is actually a forced division and distinction from a manifold that cannot actually or factually be divided.

8)

• Like 1