Seth Ananda

Why are so many Men posting in Nuwa, the Female sanctuary?

White-Knight-in-Fort-Collins.jpg

Like innate self-worth as a man and the subtext to your pretext?

Indeed, especially deepset dysfunctions like codependency for all involved...

51PBm0IBH5L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpgwhite-knight-3.jpg

knight-copy.jpgcycle_of_codependency__anger-1.jpg

DDT-Character-Triangle1.png

This is rather hilarious, but off topic and probably counts as a personal attack.

I don't mind being called a white knight, as I am pretty sure there is 100% chance I will receive no sex for any of this, and that is in no way my motivation or expectation or desire. The Idea of being 'rewarded' with sex is repugnant to me, and none of the women I am attracted too are women who need rescuing, or are sex vending machines.

But this 'white knight' label that MRA's love to use anytime anyone defends a woman, is really a form of subtle sexism itself. 

The hidden attitude is "we should have the right to castigate, abuse or be total misogynists to woman, and no man anywhere may stick up for or defend them, lest he be totally written off as merely a white knight.  

Its kind of the end of chivalry when labels like that are thrown about at anyone who seeks to defend someone other than themselves.  I will happily defend anyone against injustice, and I think its a fairly sick individual who won't.

Also defending someone does not mean that they are weak and helpless. Warriors will rush to each others aid at a moments notice, because they are brave and loyal individuals, and the good ones rail at any form of injustice. 

• Like 5

^^ What's the subject have to do with reality at hand? Just a quick scan of Nuwa shows the current top 5 threads by men(?) to be:

Iron Supplement for Women?

Female Dan

Meaningful pictures of woman alchemy

The Auspiciousness of Being a Woman: Yeshe Tsogyal, Tibet's Amazing Mother

"Sita Ram'" (Hindu related singing)

Does the OP really have a problem with such diverse topical contributions - simply because they come from men?

Lol, paging Byron Katie...

Not now as I understand the layout and think it is a good idea. But if they were posting in a womans only section, or if women were posting in a men only area, I would have problem with it. 'Womans only' or 'Womens Sanctuary' means no men, and vice versa. 

psychoanalysis-freud-httpmaxweberhunterc

lol.

Seth,

But this 'white knight' label that MRA's love to use anytime anyone defends a woman, is really a form of subtle sexism itself. 

Yes you are right.  But you must also see that your OP also looks like blatant sexism, which is why I found it so offensive.  I understand that may not have been your intention, but it definitely comes across as the wost kind of sexist comment which is when the writer is unconscious of it in themselves.

I saw the whole thing like a car crash in slow motion.  I just wanted the thread to close before the whole sorry spectable unravelled, which has included a totally unfair suspension. Anyway, glad to see you end it now.

@seth

Is there a men only sanctuary ?

Yes, there is. It's commony referred to as, "most of the f****** planet". That's why there are a couple tiny niches carved out for those who aren't in the big club.

• Like 2

This is rather hilarious, but off topic and probably counts as a personal attack.

I don't mind being called a white knight, as I am pretty sure there is 100% chance I will receive no sex for any of this, and that is in no way my motivation or expectation or desire. The Idea of being 'rewarded' with sex is repugnant to me, and none of the women I am attracted too are women who need rescuing, or are sex vending machines.

The hidden attitude is "we should have the right to castigate, abuse or be total misogynists to woman, and no man anywhere may stick up for or defend them, lest he be totally written off as merely a white knight.  

Its kind of the end of chivalry when labels like that are thrown about at anyone who seeks to defend someone other than themselves.  I will happily defend anyone against injustice, and I think its a fairly sick individual who won't.

Also defending someone does not mean that they are weak and helpless. Warriors will rush to each others aid at a moments notice, because they are brave and loyal individuals, and the good ones rail at any form of injustice. 

For some unknown reason gendao is never suspended for personal attacks. On many occasions I have been the subject of such attacks.

For some unknown reason gendao is never suspended for personal attacks. On many occasions I have been the subject of such attacks.

here is how I see it... in this thread.

Seth started this by lashing out at folks over something which was a misunderstanding in those gender sub-areas... but he raised a concern he felt which might be protectionism at its core.   Jesus cleared the temple but it had nothing to do with being a white knight.

Gendao's post is less a personal insult to Seth and more degrading of how women are viewed and interpreted when someone stands up for some issue which involves women.   Replace with with an issue of men and I doubt the same sexual inferences would occur.   So this is likewise a counter-lashing based on a misunderstanding. 

I think in the end, some threads will feel controversial but necessary to let play out at times.

Many folks were honestly showing what cards they were holding... just that there was not money pot to be won here.

White-Knight-in-Fort-Collins.jpg

This was undoubtably made by a man who has never experienced a woman actually wanting to have sex with him. And then he blames the women, or womankind. That's quite a grudge to carry. How much does it weigh?

• Like 1

Hey give me back my avatar :(

Oh sorry ..... my red  dragon   ( you can see how I easily made the mistake ... they are so similar ) 

9188.png

yeah ! 

yes.gif

oyata-eku-2.jpg

I'll flick sand in their eyes while you circle around behind     573147-297.gif

Flicks the sand ... looks around ... 

I am done with this thread now anyway. I am glad to see how the subsections work, and wish everyone the best.

.... ahh ....  ummmmmm    

Gendao ... about that sand 'joke' ...

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Oh sorry ..... my red  dragon   ( you can see how I easily made the mistake ... they are so similar ) 

9188.png

posting dragons is a bad hobbit

Seth,

Yes you are right.  But you must also see that your OP also looks like blatant sexism, which is why I found it so offensive.  I understand that may not have been your intention, but it definitely comes across as the wost kind of sexist comment which is when the writer is unconscious of it in themselves.

I saw the whole thing like a car crash in slow motion.  I just wanted the thread to close before the whole sorry spectable unravelled, which has included a totally unfair suspension. Anyway, glad to see you end it now.

I had to go back and have a second look ... 'blatant sexism ' ? !  ....  :wacko:   

Nope, cant see that . 

and he writes really silly stuff at times too ... and when taken to task .... results to , well, what he did here. 

and he writes really silly stuff at times too ... and when taken to task .... results to , well, what he did here. 

Hey we're wasting time here let's go hover in the female sanctuary.

This was undoubtably made by a man who has never experienced a woman actually wanting to have sex with him. And then he blames the women, or womankind. That's quite a grudge to carry. How much does it weigh?

And its all based on the sex as reward crap ... I spent a lifetime dispelling that . 

Do this and <eyelid flutter > ...

NO!  You do it for me and I will let you have sex with me  (I used to love seeing the response to that) - a good sexual relationship should be mutually enjoyed, why do it other wise ?  ... except for base reasons . 

I mean .... dudes aren't out there still expecting women to 'do their duty and "think of  Queen and County  ! " 

.....   are they ?    :unsure:

• Like 1

Hey we're wasting time here let's go hover in the female sanctuary.

Why are so few women posting in the 'why are so many men posting in the women's section' thread ?

Thats what I wanna know . 

Should I go there and ask them  ? 

Why are so few women posting in the 'why are so many men posting in the women's section' thread ?

What would nice DaoBums like them be doing in a place like this?

Please continue to talk among yourselves, enjoy the mystery.

• Like 3

Nonsense, as you admitted here, YOU misunderstood the forum organization and were thus cavalierly man-bashing and "defending" women against NO ACTUAL INJUSTICE.  And in doing so, CREATED INJUSTICE.  You railed against men for being disrespectful simply by posting in Nuwa...when they are actually freely permitted to and have largely done so respectfully as well,  Essentially, their behavior as a whole has been the diametric counterpoint to your entire stereotype narrative.

THAT is why you were "written off as a White Knight."  Because you weren't actually defending any actual victims of any actual injustice.  Only an imaginary injustice in your own MIND.  And in reality, you were actually falsely accusing and (still) unapologetically bashing innocent parties (all male posters in Nuwa)! 

So, your whole crusade here was largely a farce, and arguably really just a validation-seeking personal ad for needy, codependent women (any takers, lol?).  Basically, you hit the wrong target like a loose cannon, and then played victim once your ulterior motives got questioned.

The real victims here?  All the falsely accused - who have not even received a mere apology from yours truly yet...

And note that sex is often sought out by both men and women as external validation of self-worth, although you can certainly still seek external validation without it.  Sex is often just one easy means to that end, is all.

Whereas, if there was legitimately injustice here (like men posting in the Women's Sanctuary, NOT Nuwa) and you targeted just those guilty individuals, I don't think that would have warranted any further comment or raised any psychological red flags.  You would have gotten a pat on the back and been free to ride off into the sunset... :D

But that all said, psychological malfunctions are part of the human condition, and I'm certainly no exception either.  So, I say get off your high horse, White Knight...and join the club! ;)

Edited by gendao

Wow, look at me go for it!  I am really hacking men to bits here:

I have just been reading some threads in Nuwa, which clearly says Women Only, and it is overflowing with comments and posts from males. 

Sorry the actual link looks like a banner to me. My mistake.

Not only that, there are men debating with the women there, which seems to defeat the purpose of calling it a sanctuary in the first place.

It just seems disrespectful to me, that's all. Unless of course a man was invited by women there to relay something, but that does not seem to be the case.

The mistake continues. not really that terrible however. Not to mention that I had just read a woman asking why men were posting in there!  So it seems a few people did not know about the sub sub forum.

Are the men here that desperate to be seen as teachers or guides to women, that they have to follow them into a womens only section to tell them how its done?

That is a bit cheekier but you may note that it is posed as a question. A biting question however, and for that I apologize.

Maybe i'm missing something but I am curious how the women here feel about the invasion?

Ohh, asking for more information, but still laboring under the mistaken impression thats its a womens only area.

OH MY GOD!!!!  MAN BASHING!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN BAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHING!!!

• Like 1

Please continue to talk among yourselves, enjoy the mystery.

Who asked you anyway ... <checks the side of the post ... female ! ?  >

OH !  Errrr  .....   ummm    Hi    wavey.gif