MooNiNite

scientific section

No.

No.

No.

:)

yes, yes, and yes :-)

As time passes old age takes it's toll in one direction,and yet there is clarity,what a great hoax,this whole universe seems to be nothing more than one cell of a greater being,just as we find DNA RNA and other bits within a cell,this is our world/universe.

• Like 1

„Es war natürlich eine Lüge, was Sie über meine religiösen Überzeugungen gelesen haben, eine Lüge, die systematisch wiederholt wird. Ich glaube nicht an einen persönlichen Gott und ich habe dies niemals geleugnet, sondern habe es deutlich ausgesprochen. Falls es in mir etwas gibt, das man religiös nennen könnte, so ist es eine unbegrenzte Bewunderung der Struktur der Welt, so weit sie unsere Wissenschaft enthüllen kann.“

What you've read about my religious convictions was of course a lie, a lie that has been systematically repeated. I don't believe in a personal God and have never denied this. To the contrary: I've made my view very clear. If there's anything in me that could be called "religious", it would be my limitless admiration of the structure of the world, to the extent that our sciences can reveal it.

-- Einstein

This may have been directed to me.  That's fine.  If not, that's fine too.

But I will still stand by what I said above.

• Like 2

This may have been directed to me.  That's fine.  If not, that's fine too.

But I will still stand by what I said above.

What? No, I don't think it had anything to do with you, bro :-)

I would think it's something you could get behind.

I would think it's something you could get behind.

I believe was quote was an honest response to a comment or question.  I would never challenge his honesty.

And I do agree with how he views "religion". 

But I will suggest that he was a very spiritual person.

I believe was quote was an honest response to a comment or question. I would never challenge his honesty.

And I do agree with how he views "religion".

But I will suggest that he was a very spiritual person.

It's from a letter that he wrote.

Those were my own translation, btw. The quotes are probably out there somewhere else in English, but rendered differently.

• Like 1