Sign in to follow this  
StumblingTowardTheLight

An Introduction

Greetings to you all. I am both honored and greatly enthused at the opportunity to participate in this community of spiritual seekers. Thank you for having me.

My name is Robert, and I am a man in search of The Answer. I affectionately label the thing at the end of the path (if such an end exists) The Answer becasue for me spirituality is simply the quest that each man undertakes to find solutions to life's most pressing questions. Why am I here? What is my purpose if any? What happens after I die? What happened before I was born? These are the curiosities that have compelled me to enter the realm of the mysterious, but I confess that I have not always, if ever, done so gracefuly.

As my handle suggests, I've walked a rather haphazard path toward The Answer. I was a cradle Christian, and I more or less stuck with that path until the typical teenage crisis brought me to other wordlviews. I then bounced all around the spiritual landscape until I landed in the East where I adopted tenets of Buddhism and Taoism into my worldview. Now, I exist in a strange but comforting amalgamation of those traditions as I struggle to find my Way.

Hopefully you guys won't mind my pestering you for advice along the way!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome.

Thank you for the interesting intro. You will find no shortage of fellow stumblers here.

You are accepted and we are glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this