sabretooth

NCA trying to kill me

About 4 years ago my tap water came out a light blue colour and a partly dissolved pill came out but went down the plug hole.Shortly after that I found that I was getting breathless quite easily and feeling tired,eventually I could not walk 20 paces without gasping for breath.

I went to the hospital and they told me my immune system was attacking my bone marrow and asked me if I had been exposed to radiation,to my knowledge I had not.

Does anybody here have any idea what this blue pill might have been.

many thanks

sabretooth.

Youre right it is the wrong forum, this isn't a conspiracy site. Please do not come here with your chaos magic curse, our water ducts have an inherent filtration system. It is SAFE for the populace... you are a massive mussadi disinformation agent.

Edited by fizix

I'm sorry this is happening to you Sabretooth. It seems to have really upset you. Have you thought about talking to a counselor or someone in your community to see if there is anything they can do to help you?

• Like 2

National Crime Agency

Government department

The National Crime Agency is a national law enforcement agency in the United Kingdom which replaced the Serious Organised Crime Agency. It became fully operational on 7 October 2013 and is a non-ministerial government department. Wikipedia

Founded: October 7, 2013, United Kingdom

• Like 2

We owe it ourselves to stay sceptical on any memory of any event. Always remember that a memory is also a creative event in the now. This is true of any memory. If the memory causes us pain then this practice can be very healing.

Common sense suggests that such a pill was likely planted by somebody with access to your house, and that they stuffed it up inside the faucet. Otherwise, the blue colour you think you saw would have long been diluted. It's also very unlikely you'd get anything like that passing through the filters.

So, either somebody close to you wants you out of the way....or you are trolling.

• Like 1

I have it in writing that I had something put into my fuel tank,so I don't need a counselor.

The NCA is the national crime agency.

They have me under survielance  and are showing this in some pub's trying to incite people to kill me,which has resulted in an attack on my sisters son leaving him paralysed in one arm.

The pubs are the Wardleys Creek in a village outside of Blackpool over the river .

The other is  in Worthington liecestershire called the Black Bull.

If anybody know's anyone living near these places get them to check it out.

I have had people getting in touch with me and telling me this.

The NCA are helping organised crime wage a vendetta against me.

sabretooth.

Exactly my question. 

I am 'on record' ;   from the invasion (protest) of state parliament years back - against the 'National Resources Bill' ,  2 times at  forest protests - where we were lined up and filmed by some dudes with police after the fight, and filmed during my 'visit' to the control center at Tidbinbilla   missile  'Space'    Tracking Center  ( hears whirring noise, looks up to see there is a little railway line with a 'camera cart' following me along ....   wavey.gif  ) .  

But security already knew who I was ( I assume, from the previous incidents ) ... and let me in - so I must be considered rather harmless .  

So, again, what did you do S T  to warrant such supposed action ?    You do know, if they want you gone, there are much simpler and obvious ways .... and if they did, you would be gone by now.  

• Like 2

What some people are suggesting is, it's possible there are coincidences that you are seeing as plot against you. 

I'm spit balling here, but If you're not on a list (real or mistaken) as 'Islamist', Chinese or Russian spy and have no criminal record, odds are no one would consider you worth tracking, much less take active revenge against you.  That's because you fall into the group of the 'rest of us' which contains 10's of millions of people who are simply not worth, ie too boring to actively track.

In my introduce yourself I said that I can project energy I used it on a criminal organisation that was trying to kill me.This organisation is run by some of the richest people in the world,they are in every developed country,all police,councilors,mayors,government{ home secretary }are all in their pockets,the royal family even do business with them.I gathered evidence on them and sent it into the NCA.The criminal organisation has fallen out with it's self ,one lot is now trying to put another lot in jail for my murder and have paid the NCA to do this.

Not all the people that work for the NCA are taking bribes,they want to put the whole lot in jail and refusing to bury evidence,and at the same time stopping their corrupt colleags from killing me.The criminals that they want to frame for my murder are doing the same.

sabretooth.

That's a lot of people that want you dead. Maybe it's time to throw in the energy projecting towel?

In all honesty, I'd say you have wondered over the border of sanity and that most likely the people you think are trying to kill you, are in fact social workers checking up on you. Town pubs folk are usually quite special to start with, and if you've been in there telling these stories, it's no wonder they're acting suspicious around you...and possibly even playing along in your delusion.

Regardless, sorry for your suffering.

Sorry for posting this, I didn't think of it as a diagnosis more like a warning sign for sabertooth....

Edited by RigdzinTrinley
  • Like 1

We used to have a rule against diagnosing members with illnesses here.  I remember the reasoning was that using this forum for practicing medicine without a license can be grounds for legal action against the owner should the wrongfully diagnosed party decide to sue.  In any event, personally, I believe it is highly unethical to diagnose someone with a mental disorder if you are not a psychiatrist whose services were retained by this person. 

• Like 3

Thankyou Taomeow,

I have had people let themselves into my house and create gas leaks,mess with the elctrics and I saw someone climb back over the fence and run to car.I came home to find a socket hanging off the wall where it had been unscrewed.Someone turned up on my doorstep with a gun half out of his jacket,he rang the door bell I went to the window to see who it was he did not see me I had seen this bloke before following me and I could clearly see his gun.I stepped back away from the window and let him walk off.I need to know what the blue pill was if anyone can direct me to a site where I might find this out,it would be a great help.

many thanks

sabretooth

We used to have a rule against diagnosing members with illnesses here.  I remember the reasoning was that using this forum for practicing medicine without a license can be grounds for legal action against the owner should the wrongfully diagnosed party decide to sue.  In any event, personally, I believe it is highly unethical to diagnose someone with a mental disorder if you are not a psychiatrist whose services were retained by this person. 

makes sense, sorry again.

• Like 2

There is a difference between "practising medicine without a licence" and giving advice, though. He has come here for advice and, keeping legalities in mind, it would be remiss not to point out alternatives to "the NCA is trying to kill me".

Edited by dustybeijing
  • Like 5

sabretooth,

Bearing in mind that you do not know me, nor I you; that you have not specifically asked for my advice; and that I am not a medical professional of any kind; I would like to point a couple of things out.

It is not often that there is a consensus on this forum, but it would appear that there is a general consensus at the moment that what you claim to be happening regarding organized crime and the NCA trying to kill you is quite fantastical, and more likely either a misunderstanding or a figment of your imagination. A "blue pill" could easily be a water purification tablet, or any number of other things.

If there really are people trying to hurt you by creating gas leaks, unscrewing sockets, coming to your home with guns, etc, I would seriously consider calling the police.

What does your sister say about all this?

• Like 1

One of the other things they tried to do was have me sectioned,they would get people to tell me I was not looking very well,yellow looking,and tell me to go see a doctor which they had arranged to have me sectioned just by making the apppointment,and then make out I said somthing to have me sectioned.It seemes some people here are trying to do the same thing.I also sent information into the FBI maybe they will investigate some of you,to see if you are helping these criminals.

sabretooth.

• Like 1

I need to know what the blue pill was if anyone can direct me to a site where I might find this out,it would be a great help.

You may be incorporating the story from the fictional movie The Matrix.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

It's a fictional movie in the Hero's Journey mode, full of Eastern archetypes and modern paranoias, created by the Wachowsky Brothers to entertain and sell tickets.   On that level its a good movie, better then its sequels, imo.   Key to point out it is fiction, not something to base your life on. 
  • Like 1

@ dusty: yes, pointing out the alternatives -- e.g. that one whose sanity you doubt see a pro to dispel the doubts -- but by stating clearly "it is MY personal opinion that you are nuts, but I am not a professional in the field so I may be nuts myself for doubting you -- why don't you consult a third party who IS a professional to see which one of us is right" or some such.  I was referring to the post (later removed, thank you, Rigdzin) that meticulously listed clinical symptoms of psychosis and so on, however.  

As for "unorthodox" methods of harassment, I have no idea if it is really happening or not, moreover, I believe people under harassment may start developing psychological traits they didn't have before -- e.g. getting overly paranoid when someone IS actually after you is not uncommon as human reactions go.  But I've heard on this or that "alternative" radio program about such happenings, it is supposed to be a harassment tool against whistleblowers, and I've heard from numerous whistleblowers who sounded quite sane to me about this kind of lifestyle that they were suddenly finding themselves immersed in, with gangs retained to intimidate them, while never knowing if the plan was to kill them or just to put the fear of god in them, to break their spirit, will, and, yes, possibly sanity.  Or at least to cause "everyone" to doubt  "everything" they would say -- well they're nuts, don't you know that, how can you believe the whistleblowing part then?..  Again, I have no idea if it's true in this or every other case, just saying I've heard such stories before, wouldn't put it past the "authorities" to use "unorthodox" methods of intimidation, and seem to remember there's even a journalistic term that's been coined for this -- but I forget what it is. 

The KGB used to place radioactive material on the premises of people they didn't like, this I know for a fact.  I don't know anything about the NCA though. 

@sabretooth: if you suspect radiational contamination in your house affecting your health, get a Geiger counter, you can probably buy a portable one inexpensively or find someone who would lend you one, and check the premises.  They are easy to use and understand.  Good luck.   

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 3