centertime

Connecting the opposites... What could that mean?

I agree. And I would like to see your list.

I am sure I posted it here somewhere , and I thought I talked to you about ? 

Be buggered if I can work the search function here  though . 

It was on file on my computer ... now, after I got it 'fixed' it comes up as gobblety gook (computer language ) .  

I can send that to you if you know how to translate it it into english and picture.   Its in  Ms word  but now it only opens in MS 'word starter '   :(  

• Like 1

I think you posted it somewhere but we couldn't locate it already at the time when I asked you about it. So please send me the file, I will see if I can open it.

I have a list like that of my own, I would like to compare it with yours. Maybe we can help each other out with some items that the other one hasn't considered yet.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

Okay, sounds good .

How to send ? Paste the gobble in a word doc in PM ... or PM me your email and send as attachment from original file, or what ?

(This is a bummer, it was in an on line magazine as well, with lots of pictures and diagrams and refs  ... the site got zonked as well  some time back .  :(  ) 

• Like 1

Nah... We're going to compare trinities that extend into quaternities. :excl:

I think that the fourth thing is always a unique moment that can't be talked about..  It is the physical expression of the understanding of the trinity...but on the surface it will always look like one of the pairs of opposites.

The fourth therefore looks like the first and the second.

I guess i was counting backwards the 3 leading to 1. As far as fourth dimensional understanding that is the ability to see time and space. Newton sees the apple fall to the ground we see the apple rising into another tree that produces hundreds of more apples or the rain falling and we see the mist or rain rising as it warms and clears or the wood chair that once stood tall we are sitting on becomes dust. perpetual motion is interesting.

The one unifying principle in taoist science is Tao, unseen but observable in nature. This concept allows us to move beyond material existence combining form with the formless chi or various manifestations of energetics. 

Example cancer is a self interested cell that has no regard for the surrounding cells. the energy of self interest is running rampant and spreading like a disease to all parts of the world. to clean up this pollution requires medicine that does not have a physical form.

I think that the fourth thing is always a unique moment that can't be talked about..  It is the physical expression of the understanding of the trinity...but on the surface it will always look like one of the pairs of opposites.

Look at a tetrahedron. B, C and D are in the same plane, A is not. However, if you look at this figure as the two-dimensional projection of a tetrahedron, the lines AC and BD will form a cross. It's a matter of your perspective. :)

2rdbwhf.jpg

• Like 1

I think it can be talked about ... in the right company.

The fourth thing is like the one thing;  as the 'original one'   (point)... needed to , had to , inevitably becomes ... 2 ,  (line ) and the process continues to become 3 ( triangle, first 2D  'defined' figure )  , that triangle is now a little 'unit' and the same process happens as in 1 extending to 2 , the first triangle 'must make' a second one ...  and of course, the 'law of three'  must make three triangles,  and from this third one comes 'substance' .... 'material'  knock on wood stuff  - the 'Universe' 

581_26_6-three-pillars.png

( I think they meant 'etheric' triangle  ?  :unsure:  )

Either that ... or that big snake is now dreaming about 'nekkid women'   ;)   

the-universe.jpg

(ethical tangle  :)  )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Look at a tetrahedron. B, C and D are in the same plane, A is not. However, if you look at this figure as the two-dimensional projection of a tetrahedron, the lines AC and BD will form a cross. It's a matter of your perspective. :)

2rdbwhf.jpg

And if one makes one's foundation based upon the equal and balanced interplay of the four elements ( the 'cross of the elements' ) ... and builds upwards. It creates a firm foundation from where one can  rise, with stability and endurance  . 

Mvc-018s.jpg

" Equilibrium is the basis of the Work. If thou thyself hast not a sure foundation, whereon wilt thou stand to direct the forces of Nature? Know then, that as man is born into this world amidst the Darkness of Matter, and the strife of contending forces; so must his first endeavour be to seek the Light through their reconciliation. .... Therefore, as hath already been said, Establish thyself firmly in the equilibrium of forces, in the centre of the Cross of the Elements, that Cross from whose centre the Creative Word issued in the birth of the Dawning Universe. "

Edited by Nungali

'The creative Cross' of the 'Dawning Universe' ;  

phypub1highen.jpg

That 'earth extension' just aint going to fit neatly into that stable  triangle of the other three forces. Then 3  make 'a new one ' ... always a 'solidification' of the triad 'above' , intimately connected (by 'birth' )  but 'apart' .  To make the new, denser 'cross of the elements' the shape has to change  ,  the process of the 'spark jumping the gap' ,  or the transmutation of the 3 into 4 , or the forming of the new crystal ... well, that's what 'merkaba' is all about   ;)  

merkabah.gif

I guess i was counting backwards the 3 leading to 1. As far as fourth dimensional understanding that is the ability to see time and space.

I actually consider the 4th dimension to be space/time.

.... oh,  by the way ... I wouldn't stare at that   ^    for tooo long .

You were speaking from experience?  You stared too long and spaced out?

Every time I look at it it is rotating in the opposite direction from the last time I looked at it.

• Like 1

You were speaking from experience? You stared too long and spaced out?

Every time I look at it it is rotating in the opposite direction from the last time I looked at it.

You can actually also watch the two tetrahedra counter-rotating.

This is how Drunvalo describes the Merkaba in his popular books. It is really a "New Age thing", and I am surprised that Nungali brings it up (in a non-depreciative manner). Maybe he likes the way it helps him to space out...

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

After I posted I went back and looked at it again and that happened as well.

This is how Drunvalo describes the Merkaba in his popular books. It is really a "New Age thing", and I am surprised that Nungali brings it up (in a non-depreciative manner). Maybe he likes the way it helps him to space out...

Actually, on the program "Brain Games" they get into things like that.  It's our brain doing the best it can with the information being sent to it.  (Our brain oftentimes lies to us.)

You were speaking from experience?  You stared too long and spaced out?

I warned ya .... now you are seeing ...  

opposites !        :D

• Like 1

The original vision merkaba was based on  was  a tad spaced out itself  ; 

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

( See, just when one gets really high ....  ' I fell upon my face '  .   It happens   :(  ) 

I warned ya .... now you are seeing ...  

opposites !        :D

Illusions of opposites ;)

• Like 2