KenBrace

Moderation on TDBs

If people could learn to happily accept the medicine they feel others deserve, the world would become quickly more balanced.

Or everyone would die from poisoning.

• Like 2

He was suspended, then his suspension was upgraded not for comments he made here, but for comments he made on neigongforum.org. This is fact.

Any one of those statements I quoted would have resulted in a ban at any other forum, including whatever groups you spend your time with on Skype.

The fact that you're still tolerated here speaks volumes about the leniency and objectivity of the TDB moderators, and any statements you make regarding unfair treatment of you or your sandbox friends are simply pathetic.

• Like 1

funny that the one I remembered the most wasn't in your list  :D

I copy/pasted it from the member's log. There are plenty more to chose from, and now I'm wondering which one you're referring to :-)

As I've already stated, any one of those sick statements made by Narew would have resulted in a lifetime ban at other sites. These MoPai trolls who are running through our forums at the moment on the one hand try to elbow their way through the masses by claiming there's no moral or ethical aspect to their cultivation. But on the other hand behave like children when they suspect someone somewhere on the internet is discussing their clique in terminology that they disagree with. Their practices lead directly to paranoid shizophrenia, far as I can tell. At least, that's the only characteristic I've been able to discern from their rantings over the years.

I'd welcome evidence to the contrary, but, for now, I'm done with them.

Edit: I was thinking above specifically about the ones who come here for no purpose other than to stir up discontent and to propagate the myth that there's a vendetta against them at TDB.

Second edit: In an agreement with Wells, I edited the offensive language from my post, and he's agreed to chnage the quoted text in his reply. I have to say though, I didn't change much. And to be clear, this comment is not directed at Wells or KenB or anyone at all who simply wants to discuss their practices.

Wow!

http://thedaobums.com/topic/4237-insult-policy-reminder/

I consider myself not "thin-skinned" like a "pre-pubesent little girl",

but a member of thedaobums mod team calling us openly "sniveling MoPai losers",

that is way over the line and offends me personally.

You know, I think I got 20 or 30 'Fuck You's' aimed at me from the panda guys site.  Nor am I alone, he used his website to swear and insult many people here.  There is some bad blood, unfortunately.

We can move on.  I get as heated as anyone else and a trick I use is waiting a day or two before I post.  Letting things calm down before they devolve.  You and Kenb are valued members on this site.  Why don't we all let some wounds heal a bit without scratching them.  Its pretty easy.   There's a world of things to post about.

I myself am exploring various vortex points in the inner nasal cavity and the tasty treats that can be found there. 

• Like 3

Wow!

but a member of thedaobums mod team calling us openly "these sniveling MoPai losers",

that is way over the line, offends me personally and expresses bias.

well .....  he did leave himself wide open  for that one ! ...  whaddareya supposed to do ,   not take the shot ?

Which was a bit silly, making an opening like that ... just when 'you mopai guys' were fighting  with each other   ;) .

Oh well, we are half in the pit   here ... perhaps some more . remove and drop some posts there

Ahhh , the pit !

@ 1.23.23 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blRdO7sQRxU

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Wow!

but a member of thedaobums mod team calling us openly "these sniveling MoPai losers",

I added a note to my post pointing out that I had the ones who come here in mind. I mean the ones who come here not to discuss their practice but only to create problems at this website. You're right to point out that the language I resorted to was inappropriate, I admit I was venting there, but you did read the Narew statements that I quoted, didn't you?

• Like 2

I support the space pandas, what you people are doing is wrong, and you should not be in charge of this website.

Thank you for your observations. Would you care to elaborate?

What is your relationship to the "Space Panda's"?

Who exactly are "you people"?

What is it they are doing that is wrong?

Who should be in charge of the forum?

• Like 2

If you own a forum and someone is disturbing the peace then kick them out. 

-Ken

Hi KenBrace,

Do us all a favor and tell MPG for us that he is banned from this forum. No need to encourage the harassment of the moderators on this forum. There is a thread on your forum encouraging this. So remove it because the matter is closed, and the moderators here have much better things to do with their time. 

Your encouragement of people to create puppet accounts on this forum with the intent to bring up matters that are already closed is a direct violation of the rules of this forum. 

Lastly, i'm surprised that you personally can't see the hypocrisy of MPG wanting to come back after he insults this forum on a regular basis, constantly telling everyone he doesn't like to leave your forum and come here.

Regards,

Moon

The "Space Panda group" is obviously just MPG talking to himself and creating multiple accounts here to troll.

• Like 2

... any statements you make regarding unfair treatment of you or your sandbox friends are simply pathetic.

Hehehe.  That almost sounds like you are getting a little emotionally involved.

• Like 1

Edit: I was thinking above specifically about the ones who come here for no purpose other than to stir up discontent and to propagate the myth that there's a vendetta against them at TDB.

Enforcing the "no personal insults" policy would remedy that.

• Like 1

No surprise it is yet another recommendation on how to moderate this forum...   :D

Well, I'm enjoying my time here just as much as I enjoyed my time here before there were any moderators.

Yin and Yang will continue to go 'round and 'round.

Well, sure, but let us not forget that moderation was trying to be tolerant and all that gave space for was the invoking of emotions and personal insults.  Eventually it had to stop.  Moderators and Admin are the only ones who can make it stop after emotions and ego have been stimulated.

TDB moderators are too kind. They shouldn’t even care to respond to any attacks. They don’t have to justify themselves and nourish some endless psychodramatic threads where whining people tell how badly they were treated. There is a specific thread where mods give account of who and why people are suspended ,banned etc. That is enough.

People are very good are complaining about how mods do their job but no one would do better than them or accept to handle the daily crap that goes on behind the scene. I know I've been there.

There are some very simple rules. Mods do the job as they see fit, with their personal strengths and flaws. Thank you guys.

By registering here, we accept the rules and the way the TDB is ruled. If not, just don't come. Isn't that simple?

This thread should goes into the Abyss promptly and whining people should just get a life.

edited: bad -> badly

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 8

I support the space pandas, what you people are doing is wrong, and you should not be in charge of this website.

Hehehe.  Well, at least you voiced your opinion.  That's good.  (Your opinion of this topic is screwed up, in my opinion, but my opinion doesn't matter.)

• Like 1

Thank you for your observations. Would you care to elaborate?

What is your relationship to the "Space Panda's"?

Who exactly are "you people"?

What is it they are doing that is wrong?

Who should be in charge of the forum?

So many freakin' questions!!!  Just live!

• Like 2

This thread should goes into the Abyss promptly and whining people should just get a life.

Oh, please, No!  I'm rather enjoying the thread.

As an Anarchist, I rather enjoyed the days before moderation.  But then, not many discussions of value took place because there were too many people insulting everything anyone said that they didn't agree with.

With moderation at least there are valuable discussions taking place and everyone has the right to voice their opinion without being personally attacked.

Social Anarchism simply does not work.  We need have guide posts for those who constantly get lost.  Sure, these guide posts are human beings and they will follow their Tzujan.  Perfection is a matter of perception.

• Like 3

It was clear from the outset that you're a space spammer:

http://thedaobums.com/topic/39905-hello/#entry658787

But our vetting process errs on the side of trust, which you've clearly broken with your snake in the grass disingenuousness. You're basically a run of the mill, cheap spammer, congratulations on reaching level two or whatever it is.

• Like 1

TDB moderators are too kind. They shouldn’t even care to respond to any attacks. They don’t have to justify themselves and nourish some endless psychodramatic threads where whining people tell how badly they were treated. There is a specific thread where mods give account of who and why people are suspended ,banned etc. That is enough.

People are very good are complaining about how mods do their job but no one would do better than them or accept to handle the daily crap that goes on behind the scene. I know I've been there.

There are some very simple rules. Mods do the job as they see fit, with their personal strengths and flaws. Thank you guys.

By registering here, we accept the rules and the way the TDB is ruled. If not, just don't come. Isn't that simple?

edited: bad -> badly

quoted for emphasis. Merci beaucoup, bubbles.

• Like 1