3bob

the first of karma?

Karma in its most rudimentary form co-exists with the "One". it is the symmetry between the one and two, so it self arises as the third while the two arises. 

Symmetry is the reason there is a 4th, and an 8th, etc etc, and as the begining of existence  diversifies and elaborates so does symmetry. Eventually symmetry becomes karma.

BTW, IMO singularity as it seems to be the accepted term, is the two, not the one. Not to argue, but that is the way my third eye has always viewed it and my understanding of symmetry co-existing and co-arising is based on that. In fact, it is because of that view that I ever became interested in Tao, (or the view that calls it Tao).

• Like 1

BTW, IMO singularity as it seems to be the accepted term, is the two, not the one. Not to argue, but that is the way my third eye has always viewed it and my understanding of symmetry co-existing and co-arising is based on that. In fact, it is because of that view that I ever became interested in Tao, (or the view that calls it Tao).

WoW!  We sure have some differences of understanding with this one.

• Like 1

If there was no karma before The One,  then will be no karma when the One returns to Tao...

how do you see it?  (besides the poison arrow aspect)

It is all inclusive in what you call "the one". You "are" "in" "the one" (wow). Karma is inclusive in all of this here. Karma is falsely understood as something bad. Karma just means action. The moment you lift a finger, it creates a reaction to that movement and with that entire process you change. Karma. Karma is time-bound.

Experience, EXPERIENCE LIVE AND DIRECT, what timelessness means and there is no karma.

(and yes you can say that experience itself is equal to karma, at the same time)

I dont want to repeat myself but I feel I have to because human-mind is so easily fed up with yet another idea: EXPERIENCE, SELF-EXPERIENCE timelessness and this EXPERIENCE will transform your being to know what all this means

shifting information from A to B ... piling up information in ones mind/stomach does not give experience. It gives a feeling of excitement that vanishes sooner or later. And everything is as it was before. Another day here, nothing changed.

Until you truly WANT to EXPERIENCE what all of this MEANS you read everywhere about spirituality, THEN the transformative process starts to roll in. Not from reading and discussing mere information...

All of this information is just about getting your mind "right" and light, so it can be transcended. A mental fast is the quickest and most direct way

So yes, every single discussion - every bit of reading information is just a hold up from going forward. It has to be dropped anyway to access the astral layer

Quiet body, nourishing emotion. Quiet emotion, nourishing thought. Quiet thought, nourishing silence (which means your consciousness is able to open up into the astral layer, which must be then also be silenced in order to proceed) until - to my current knowledge - all has been dropped including what is known to be the last layer (?) the causal body, then Source.

Feeling the first movements of the astral, easily done by a mediocre emotional fast and focusing on the heart to empty thought and the astral energies are felt moving through the body-mind-field

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

"The Dao begot one"

This is not the One of pre Dao

This one is the first manifestation of life before the forces were divided by Dao.

Kharma is the universal law of Dao; one action will create another. So in its context many good actions spanning many lives create spiritual energy that attracts the attention of spiritual beings and the culmination of knowledge and wisdom. These create a reaction that leads this person/s or life form to meet opportunities that may take them beyond the mortal reincarnation. One action makes another. Positive actions create positive reactions in general as a rule of thumb though they may not be realised in a lifetime, but in another.

• Like 2

Kharma is the universal law of Dao; one action will create another. So in its context many good actions spanning many lives create spiritual energy that attracts the attention of spiritual beings and the culmination of knowledge and wisdom. These create a reaction that leads this person/s or life form to meet opportunities that may take them beyond the mortal reincarnation. One action makes another. Positive actions create positive reactions in general as a rule of thumb though they may not be realised in a lifetime, but in another.

So karma and Dao also oversee the spirit realm, the way it works?