Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Satan is god in genesis

Jacob is יעקב=182 in Hebrew gimatria , Satan is שטן=359.

182+359= 541 541=ישראל Israel.

So the Angel that cannot stand daylight and don't give his name, וs changing Jacob name ( יעקב=182) to Israel (ישראל=541) by adding 359 that is Satan in Hebrew gimatria (שטן=359). Jacob is calling the night angel a god, and saying he saw god face to face. So Satan is god.

Edited by cobi

Jacob Wrestles With God

22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”

But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[f] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”

But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel,[g] saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

• Like 1

Cobi !  Where have you been and what have you been up to ?

You know, a simple kabbalist arrangement of gematria shows 'God' and 'Devil' to be equal (through 'unity ') .

A few groups saw this in other ways.  Including the Opheichans , when they read what the OT God did, it was clear , they thought, it was the work of evil, so they practiced and 'inverted theology', they practiced what the bad God forbid; adultery, sodomy, they worshipped  Egyptian Gods .... basically, they just had a good time   ^_^

Here is a good read ; 

51QCW30HRHL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(Lately, I feel like a demon has 'touched' my hip joint !   :( ) 

The story is known as jacob and the angel, and that is the Jewish Christian interpretation to genesis 32 that it is an angel. But in the story there is no word about an angel, and jacob is calling him god.so we find a place in genesis where god is man like.

The idea of an anti-god named Satan is a late birth.

In origin, Satan was just "the adversary", the one "who opposes you" in a specific situation. For example in a legal process.

He got his name Israel after defeating his adversary and "yes": God can send his angels to act as adversaries too.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this