sean

Lending Library Back from the Grave

Lending Library is back from the grave by popular demand with a different format. I think a much easier one.

Start a single topic for your Library and in the first post list all the things you are willing to lend and each items status. See my Library for a basic example but of course feel free to be creative.

Questions, suggestions, etc. welcome in this thread.

Sean.

Edited by Welcomer

Lending Library is back from the grave by popular demand with a different format. I think a much easier one.

Start a single topic for your Library and in the first post list all the things you are willing to lend and each items status. See my Library for a basic example but of course feel free to be creative.

Questions, suggestions, etc. welcome in this thread.

Sean.

hi sean - wasn't familiar with the old format, but anyway this is an excellent forum. finest kind communication,

lending good books - passing the word, eh?

LENDING LIBRARY WARNING 

It has been brought to my attention that possibly some materials being offered are copies, pirated or digital download formats when the original instructor produced them only available as a DVD.

Please be cautious with any trade or purchase.

Request pictures of the item and ensure they appear to be original particularly with any original box or packaging.

Also, be very concerned about digital downloads.  You should research the original instructor to see if the item is available for digital download.  For example, Pushing Ging is being offered but this is not available in digital download.   The original instructor has a description of it here:  http://www.whitetigerkungfu.com/pushing_ging.htm

Please report any suspicions to staff via the Report button or a PM.

thanks.

• Thanks 1