Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

testicle weight lifting

Does anyone really do this and really think its safe?

2630[/snapback]

It's rumored Bruce Lee did this.

The main benefit one would get (if one is able to successfully do this)

is a stronger mind.

A variation is lifting weights not with the testicals, but with your shaft while it's erect. One would do the same muscle contraction one does when one is trying to hold in the piss. This strengthens the perinium muscle (it's between your legs, underneath the area between the testicals and the anus.) Contracting the muscle for 5-10 seconds, then releasing, and repeat for 30 mins to 1 hour.

Yes I do and the main benefit is staying power :D

But it has an affect of improving all other training areas and strengthening the core of the body.

IanB

And be sure, like it says in the book, to get the necessary training from an instructor. The weight lifting is pretty trivial; what's important is leading the hormones and external chi to the marrow. Until you can do this, you're more or less wasting your time.

It's rumored Bruce Lee did this.

The main benefit one would get (if one is able to successfully do this)

is a stronger mind.

A variation is lifting weights not with the testicals, but with your shaft while it's erect. One would do the same muscle contraction one does when one is trying to hold in the piss. This strengthens the perinium muscle (it's between your legs, underneath the area between the testicals and the anus.) Contracting the muscle for 5-10 seconds, then releasing, and repeat for 30 mins to 1 hour.

2673[/snapback]

dr lin seems to advise against using the perenium muscle and i think through experience i am starting to agree with this. the actual perenium area (between nuts and anus) i think should be very relaxed. i think i actually developed some problems from trying to tense this muscle too often.

be careful.

Hi All,

I am happy to say here that genital weight lifting is safe if done in moderation and sensibly. Using weights with an erection is just stupid and will cause you harm.

The perineum can be strengthened but it must be kept in balance with the other muscles and body structure or you will run in to problems. It is about balance if you strengthen that at the very least you strengthen your hips, anis, abs, lower back well really everything.

The Key is balance

IanB

You mean as in pulling up the testicles (and weights) from (first) the kidneys and (then) the liver, spleen, heart and lungs?

Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth and, ultimately, your crystal palace. As you do, pull from up from the organ (especially your kidneys) to the tongue. The testicles and weights will take care of themselves.

But you don't need the weights to develop this internal strength. Just put your hands on your balls and yank down, and as you do, pull up from the organ(s) to your tongue.

I say you don't need the weights because whatever you do, it don't mean a thing if you can't lead that ching.

But you don't need the weights to develop this internal strength. Just put your hands on your balls and yank down, and as you do, pull up from the organ(s) to your tongue.

NO LET YER WIFE HANG ONTO YER HUEVVOS WHILE YA BANG HER, YA NEED YER HANDS TO FINGER DA PUZY N DA BUNGAHOWL INSTEAD.

BELLEIVE ME.

RONNIETSU

NO LET YER WIFE HANG ONTO YER HUEVVOS WHILE YA BANG HER, YA NEED YER HANDS TO FINGER DA PUZY N DA BUNGAHOWL INSTEAD.

BELLEIVE ME.

RONNIETSU

2719[/snapback]

what? hahaha

what? hahaha

2722[/snapback]

No laughing matter, Mr. Trinity. Please allow me to translate. It was David Shen who first introduced to the HT a technique of lifting with weights firmly anchored to the anal region; a finger, of course, is much safer for your wife or girlfriend.

Talk to Plato. ;)

2758[/snapback]

NO HE GAVE UP TESTICCALS WEIGHT LIFTIN.

NOW HE GOT DEEP INTO ANAL WEIGHT STUFFIN, ERRGH, LIFTIN.

RJ

Anyone who is serious about learning this type of qi qong is welcome to contact me. Authentic and undiluted training form original sources that are can be checked and confirmed. This is a powerful method that can harm you if done incorrectly. Master Tu, Chia and others are not reliable sources.

Sign in to follow this