Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

The Zapper Work?

Steam, Good Info... I agree with the Tea Tree Oil.

Smile, I agree, I don't think they get killed, but only weakened.

I just stumbled upon "Google Scholar". This search is awesome. I can't believe I didn't see it before. I wonder

why they decided to keep it separate from the original google engine. Anyways,

for those that don't know, the scholar section searches all research papers and clinical

tests, just go to google and click the "more" link and it

will show "scholar". I found some great research on Tea Tree Oil. I used

this a few years ago for athletes foot. It worked, but I started to get it

again. So I'm using it again. However, I've heard some negative stuff

about boys growing breasts while using it and others, I stopped. I really

think these are isolated incidences and TTO is really the miracle Anti-viral,

Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial medicine we need. I'm going to start

using it again and even shower with it! The miracle drugs have always been

out there, we just need to go find it.

I wonder if this stuff is safe to consume?

we are packed with viruses and bacteria.

they activate when the inside environment is proper.

acidity it's usually one of the main causes.

Yes, you are right Little1. It's a complicated matter and we need to take into account many things to make the healing possible.

If you are suffering from viral infections like herpes(cold sores) or warts, I think the following

might help. The patent was filed in 1984 and received 1986. Just found it. The ingrediants

make sense. The patent says complete healing in 1-2 days. I think it has to do with the aloe vera

providing collagen for faster healing.

It contains the following:

24% aloe vera

15% Kelp

5% Jujube Oil

+inert carrier

http://www.google.com/patents?id=rfgvAAAAE...+herpes#PPA1,M1

Actually, a good remedy for herpes outbreaks is urea (from urine!). This will at least kill the viruses that erupt to the surface, although I don't know about getting the ones down in your nerves. Dunno if this works on viral warts too - who knows? Could always give it a shot...

Hence, they actually make a Herpigon ointment now with zinc, urea and tannic acid. Although, using your own piss would be free. :lol:

From a metaphysical route, my ThetaHealing teacher claimed she could see people with herpes coming in, and that it could be cured like any other disease.. I assume she meant genital (HSV 2), although keep in mind that there are many forms of herpes including chicken pox, shingles, cold sores, EBV (supposedly formed when several strains combine), etc.

Edited by vortex

I can not see how killing is a strictly proscribed behavior - we kill plants and animals and viruses and bacteria - so that we may live... Being mindful and thankful is the way thru karma - not avoiding the inevitable give and take that is life...

I've never used a zapper. Is it a good thing to do sometimes, regardless of symptoms, do you think?
Nope, you can kill all your stomach flora and it takes a while to rebuild it. Strong stomach flora is what prevents you from getting e coli poisoning and all the other crap if you eat it. Plus the cells get weakened if you zap yourself a lot.

I've never used a zapper. Is it a good thing to do sometimes, regardless of symptoms, do you think?

Cat if your interested in electro therapy you might want to check out the Jai energy enhancer by EPRT technologies unlike a zapper (which i agree with smile) you can use it for general wellbeing. I first heard about about it through Danial Reid's book Tao of detox and an article he wrote on his website. It is the single best tool for healing i have ever bought( and i have wasted my money on a lot of junk). Just wanted to give you a heads up, i think it's a wonderful device.

Jesse

Cat if your interested in electro therapy you might want to check out the Jai energy enhancer by EPRT technologies unlike a zapper (which i agree with smile) you can use it for general wellbeing. I first heard about about it through Danial Reid's book Tao of detox and an article he wrote on his website. It is the single best tool for healing i have ever bought( and i have wasted my money on a lot of junk). Just wanted to give you a heads up, i think it's a wonderful device.

Jesse

Jesse, What have you used it for? What kind of healing? Can you feel the energy or maybe psychological?

Where can you buy it and what is the cost?

Nope, you can kill all your stomach flora and it takes a while to rebuild it. Strong stomach flora is what prevents you from getting e coli poisoning and all the other crap if you eat it. Plus the cells get weakened if you zap yourself a lot.

Electro therapy really works.

take pro biotics...

also if what your saying is true that would mean that Pak John Chang & Pak Muhammad Guru Mang Ipin have weak cells and no stomach Flora considering the amount of "Voltage" they run regularly.

I personally have never met someone with such tough sinew than Pak Muhammad i would doubt that he has "weak Cells" Also his metabolism is fierce so I do not think he has intestinal problems.

I saw him connect and zap wit the full juice of the wall socket.

(PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!) NOT FUNNY.....

:blink:

His answer to "take it" and strengthen oneself is to do a lot of fasting and special breathing jurus (tenaga Dalam) very similar to what Pak Chang does in his Nei Kung.

Pak Muhammad is treating like 20 + people a day in the UK from all sorts of illness. He has a good success rate at dealing with people with cancers. And one of the treatments he uses is to Zap them with his Energy + the Energy of the Wall Socket.

I know its sounds crazy But I saw him do it. I have seen and felt what it does and how it can easily remove blockages + Cysts & Tumors.

If you are going to zap with a 9 volt zapper

1) DRINK A LOT OF ROOM TEMP WATER before & After

2) if possible stand with both feet each on top of yin facing magnets during and after Zapping

3) Eat well rest well etc & Fast at least one day a week.

4) Take your Vitamins & Supplements (C, B complex, niacin, Garlic Oil, Fish Oil omeg 3s, Ashwaranganda, Maca, Fo ti, and PRO BIOTICS etc.

Peace

Santi

Actually, a good remedy for herpes outbreaks is urea (from urine!). This will at least kill the viruses that erupt to the surface, although I don't know about getting the ones down in your nerves. Dunno if this works on viral warts too - who knows? Could always give it a shot...

Hence, they actually make a Herpigon ointment now with zinc, urea, and tannic acid. Although, using your own piss would be free. :lol:

From a metaphysical route, my ThetaHealing teacher claimed she could see people with herpes coming in, and that it could be cured like any other disease.. I assume she meant genital (HSV 2), although keep in mind that there are many forms of herpes including chicken pox, shingles, cold sores, EBV (supposedly formed when several strains combine), etc.

Yes this is VERY true bro

Edited by Vajrasattva

Thanks Smile and Jesse.

I just had a cold sore on my mouth. I will try putting pee on it next time, thanks for the tip.

Jesse, What have you used it for? What kind of healing? Can you feel the energy or maybe psychological?

Where can you buy it and what is the cost?

I used it for allergies, stress, lower back pain, headache and shoulder pain, your run of the mill things nothing like cancer or any other degenerative diseases i could feel the energy, not at first but after it opened up channels i could feel the energy i vividly remember feeling my left hip and kwa area opening up it was quite pleasant. It also really elevated my mood, you could set it for a 24 minute cycle(do do during qigong/working out or during meditation) or you could set it on continuous cycle and use it during sleep(which is what i mostly did). I love the little thing it is pricey though, i bought mine maybe 5 to 7 years ago and i paid $1500.00 but it is worth every penny. I bought mine straight from the company they don't have a online store so i just did the order through email.

company website

http://www.eprttechnologies.com/

Jesse

Pak Muhammad is treating like 20 + people a day in the UK from all sorts of illness. He has a good success rate at dealing with people with cancers. And one of the treatments he uses is to Zap them with his Energy + the Energy of the Wall Socket.

I know its sounds crazy But I saw him do it. I have seen and felt what it does and how it can easily remove blockages + Cysts & Tumors.

I remember about a year ago seeing a video on youtube of a qigong master in Taiwan using electricity from the wall socket in his healing sessions. he would wrap the metal with something then combine qigong healing with the electricity. I searched for hours for the video but I didn't find it.

regarding the zapper, my only experience is after buying a 15 khz zapper from orgonecrystals (the site was recommended by you and karen in a previous thread). when I looked at the black wire "10 dollar zapper" was printed in white although I bought it for 40$ but maybe that's because of the 2 magnetic orgone tablets that came with it. Then I bought a 9v battery to try it, the blue light started flickering but I didn't feel anything, I even put it on my tongue but didn't feel anything.

I remember about a year ago seeing a video on youtube of a qigong master in Taiwan using electricity from the wall socket in his healing sessions. he would wrap the metal with something then combine qigong healing with the electricity. I searched for hours for the video but I didn't find it.

regarding the zapper, my only experience is after buying a 15 khz zapper from orgonecrystals (the site was recommended by you and karen in a previous thread). when I looked at the black wire "10 dollar zapper" was printed in white although I bought it for 40$ but maybe that's because of the 2 magnetic orgone tablets that came with it. Then I bought a 9v battery to try it, the blue light started flickering but I didn't feel anything, I even put it on my tongue but didn't feel anything.

sucks maybe it was broken? get another one or send it back : (

Sorry mine work good.

I used it for allergies, stress, lower back pain, headache and shoulder pain, your run of the mill things nothing like cancer or any other degenerative diseases i could feel the energy, not at first but after it opened up channels i could feel the energy i vividly remember feeling my left hip and kwa area opening up it was quite pleasant. It also really elevated my mood, you could set it for a 24 minute cycle(do do during qigong/working out or during meditation) or you could set it on continuous cycle and use it during sleep(which is what i mostly did). I love the little thing it is pricey though, i bought mine maybe 5 to 7 years ago and i paid $1500.00 but it is worth every penny. I bought mine straight from the company they don't have a online store so i just did the order through email.

company website

http://www.eprttechnologies.com/

Jesse

I didn't see prices. Must still be very expensive. Too expensive for me.

Has anyone used the zapper to kill viruses? I got some nasty warts I want to kill. They

are stubborn as hell and keep coming back. I heard this may work, but

want to see what you guys know since even viruses have energy. If we can

augment the energy or effect it, it kills the virus.

Try this. I can't guarantee it to work, but it worked on my warts when I was a kid. Tear or bite off the wart. Then pee on it. That's it. It shouldn't come back after that. What's left should shrivel up and fall off.

I've also seen warts successfully "frozen off" my friends by cosmetics salons. I think they use liquid nitrogen to freeze them. The wart then shrivels up and falls off. It might change color before falling off.

Edited by goldisheavy

Desert Eagle,

Re. products from orgonecrystals.com, I know that Dennis Griffin is commited to selling high quality products that work. If you have any problem with any of his stuff, contact him. That said, you're not supposed to feel anything when the zapper is on your skin.

-Karen

Please be aware that if you bite off a wart you may get warts on your lips. :(

Well you know GIH has infinite WISDOM : )

Here do this instead

take a cue tip and piss on tip and swap that on wart.

Also ZAP

and ALSO do OXYTHERAPY

Desert Eagle,

Re. products from orgonecrystals.com, I know that Dennis Griffin is commited to selling high quality products that work. If you have any problem with any of his stuff, contact him. That said, you're not supposed to feel anything when the zapper is on your skin.

-Karen

Yeah he has good stuff only once my adapter didnt work but not his fault maybe it was shipping. Everything else i got from him is SOLID

Santi

Desert Eagle,

-Karen

it is ok then, the thing probably works but I'm not supposed to feel it. I was familiar with appliance electrocution and tongue on battery so I didn't know. but would getting the higher khzs, 30 khz hulda clark version, give a sensation?

I don't know - I never tried the Hulda Clark zapper, but the point is that it's not necessary to feel anything in order for the zapper to be effective. If it starts to feel prickly, you could burn your skin, and you don't want that.

There are other electro-medicine devices that work on different principles, that you will feel, like the SCENAR.

I don't know - I never tried the Hulda Clark zapper, but the point is that it's not necessary to feel anything in order for the zapper to be effective. If it starts to feel prickly, you could burn your skin, and you don't want that.

There are other electro-medicine devices that work on different principles, that you will feel, like the SCENAR.

ok thanks for the clarification, I'll try it again.

Sign in to follow this