What's your main interest here?

Main interest?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main interest?

• fighting/martial arts
    • healing meditations & treatments
    • self awakening / realization

Hi,

so I was talking back and forth with Spirit Ape a little and during our chat a question came up. What is it actually that most here are most interested in?

smiles

Harry

Of the choices I picked Martial arts as we get a more spiritual than technical perspective here.

I'm not intrested in healing meditation or techniques anymore as I have found an excellent practice for me. I do like the sexual threads a lot.

Self awakening is interesting but sort of falls under technique discussions (see above) and I'm not really sure how much can be gained by reading about that sort of stuff. Although the stories are cool fun to read I just like MA better.

I come here to see what people I have grown to know are doing. Attempt to help where I can in the areas I am interested in and increasingly challenge polarized thinking.

Help fellow travellers along the path FREE OF CHARGE AND WITHOUT A VESTED INTEREST.

:)

YES all of the above and more!

but if I must chose then I wanted treatments or healing methods.

I voted self awakening / realization.

I am here to share my thoughts and opinions with others with the intent of helping others along their journey as well as gaining insight from others in order to clarify my own beliefs.

Happy Trails!

Hi,

so I was talking back and forth with Spirit Ape a little and during our chat a question came up. What is it actually that most here are most interested in?

smiles

Harry

I'm looking for chicks, :rolleyes:

but I could not find the option.

B)

I'm looking for chicks, :rolleyes:

but I could not find the option.

B)

You're in trouble if your girlfriend ever sees that post. Hehehe.

Happy Trails!

Love ;)

(but of course I voted for "awakening" :D )

Be careful what you wish for. Love stinks sometimes, you know.

Happy Trails!

You're in trouble if your girlfriend ever sees that post. Hehehe.

Thank you Sensei,

but I am already in trouble.

The confort zone is a distant memory,

Sensei.

Be careful what you wish for. Love stinks sometimes, you know.

Oh but I am not wishing for anything.....the question was what are you interested in.....I am interested in Love and only Love.....spreading it, embracing it, feeling it, being it......

Love,

Carson :D

P.S> I LOVE Love stink ;)

Thank you Sensei,

but I am already in trouble.

The confort zone is a distant memory,

Sensei.

All I could do is laugh. Hehehe.

Been there, done that.

Happy Trails!

Oh but I am not wishing for anything.....the question was what are you interested in.....I am interested in Love and only Love.....spreading it, embracing it, feeling it, being it......

Love,

P.S> I LOVE Love stink ;)

Yeah. I used to be that way too when I was younger. Just couldn't get enough.

Happy Trails!

Yeah. I used to be that way too when I was younger. Just couldn't get enough.

Haha...and now you CAN!?!?! ;)

Love,

(hopefully we are talking about LOVE here and not SEX! :D )

Haha...and now you CAN!?!?! ;)

Love,

Actually, I get unconditional love from my two cats. (When they want to give it, of course.)

(hopefully we are talking about LOVE here and not SEX! :D )

I was wondering if that had crossed your mind. Hehehe.

Happy Trails!

Actually, I get unconditional love from my two cats. (When they want to give it, of course.)

Ah, but if you read my post, it was said that the interest is in spreading, embracing, feeling and being Love.....I am not interested in "getting" Love.....I too have all the Love I can handle....now I am interested in sharing :D

Love,

ROTFL

actually I want a looking for chicks option too :lol:

Interesting to see what people like here at TTB's, I myself like my system that has all 3 to me its a spiritual warriors path no matter if you are fighting or not to be able to defend yourself is important especially back in old china when it was at constant war at the same time many people believed in Tao and Buddha, muslim paths which also is found in martial arts, muslim , buddhist, taoist systems.

To be realized I think you need to know about the body how to hurt and heal it as well how to find your true self your true spirit.

Ape

I read your post Carson. I need to keep quite. Hehehe.

ROTFL

actually I want a looking for chicks option too :lol:

Yeah. If we get a new provided maybe that option could be added as well as one for the ladies who are looking for a dude.

Happy Trails!

Edited by Marblehead

So what is it??? Really just because the "chick"-option is missing or because the poll is not interesting enough???

ONLY 30 VOTES

is that the active users number... so little active users compared to soooooooooo many being members?

:mellow:

I chose "self awakening / realization", as that is the process I'm immersed in. I find it truly fascinating.

So what is it??? Really just because the "chick"-option is missing or because the poll is not interesting enough???

ONLY 30 VOTES

is that the active users number... so little active users compared to soooooooooo many being members?

:mellow:

You shouldn't compared with the number of members, but with other polls. It is not going bad at all.

Many members do not come often, or at all. And btw, I did vote :)

Sign in to follow this