witch

sex with entities

Problem is that how can I even help one if I can't even get out of my own mess.

what makes you think you cant help anyone if you are currently dealing with a mess of your own? if that were the case then help would indeed be scarce!

Problem is that how can I even help one if I can't even get out of my own mess.

What is the one thing we have more of the more we give away?

I'll give a hint.

4 letters and it starts with "L". :)

Eric,

It's an honor to hear from you! Between Witch and you we got author power on this thread! Hopefully we'll see you around more often.

Hopefully Mal isn't possessed but I'll keep an eye on him: "Dude put down the knife... I'm not kidding around man ahhhhhhh!!!!"

Thank god for skype!!!

Witch,

Great caffeine link, thanks!

Lino,

The ionizer and or ozone machine might could help... I'm not sure about that... they might do the same thing as the ammonia/moth balls.

Just curious, in the 6 months after you bought your organite HHG pyramid did you feel better or worse? As with all this stuff, ignore the upfront bliss and focus on the long term happiness and luck levels.

Jmo, but the desire to lie on metal on the floor plugged into the ground wire and scouring astraldynamics for solutions tells me that you are facing the wrong direction.

Imo, you have to get away from over-connecting to the yin beings and the yin dimension and learning how to fight with things and defend against things, feed things, make alliances, cast spells, etc in the yin dimension and use yin power like they do on astraldynamics and organite, etc... all of that just connects you even more to the yin dimension and makes it much harder to gain reincarnation.

Have you noticed in the internet accounts that the more people use organite the more black helicopters start following them??? :lol: It's funny on the one hand, but sad on the other... hard core organite users are very haunted.

Your pal always,

Yoda

Lino,

Remember that ALL entities, visions etc all have a source.

Connect to the Divine Source and then let go.

Go back to training and get over it all.

Its not easy path to cultivate etc. And one is tested by their own demons, fears etc.

But let all that go and just go back to solid practice for yourself no one else.

Lino,

Remember that ALL entities, visions etc all have a source.

Connect to the Divine Source and then let go.

Go back to training and get over it all.

Its not easy path to cultivate etc. And one is tested by their own demons, fears etc.

But let all that go and just go back to solid practice for yourself no one else.

Perhaps Lino could take your Psychic Self Defense training? Or would he need KAP 1 as a requirement first? The good thing is - if Lino could find a way to do this he would then come under the protection of Dr. Morris's Ryu Lineage.

Michael Lomax (TaoBum's Ya Mu) also teaches psychic self-defense in these areas if I recall correctly.

BTW - I am now convinced there is actually such a thing as Love Chi. However...if my Spirit Guides are correct one must become a True Master of the 5 elemental chi's (think Obi Wan Kenobi ability) that we humans possess before graduating to being able to use Love Chi. If I understand them correctly - Love Chi is one of the subjects True Masters such as Shakymuni Buddha and Lao Tzu now teach in the Heaven Realms.

I have a story to tell about how I came to be aware of the reality of Love Chi...hmm...perhaps I'll post it in my Personal Practice Page here at TB.

Oh..and Love Chi has the Dr. Morris Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.

Lino,

Could you explain the nature of the entities - how do you perceive them and how do you know they are there? This might help with making the advice more appropriate.

A.

Eric,

It's an honor to hear from you! Between Witch and you we got author power on this thread! Hopefully we'll see you around more often.

Hopefully Mal isn't possessed but I'll keep an eye on him: "Dude put down the knife... I'm not kidding around man ahhhhhhh!!!!"

Thank god for skype!!!

Witch,

Great caffeine link, thanks!

Lino,

The ionizer and or ozone machine might could help... I'm not sure about that... they might do the same thing as the ammonia/moth balls.

Just curious, in the 6 months after you bought your organite HHG pyramid did you feel better or worse? As with all this stuff, ignore the upfront bliss and focus on the long term happiness and luck levels.

Jmo, but the desire to lie on metal on the floor plugged into the ground wire and scouring astraldynamics for solutions tells me that you are facing the wrong direction.

Imo, you have to get away from over-connecting to the yin beings and the yin dimension and learning how to fight with things and defend against things, feed things, make alliances, cast spells, etc in the yin dimension and use yin power like they do on astraldynamics and organite, etc... all of that just connects you even more to the yin dimension and makes it much harder to gain reincarnation.

Have you noticed in the internet accounts that the more people use organite the more black helicopters start following them??? :lol: It's funny on the one hand, but sad on the other... hard core organite users are very haunted.

Your pal always,

Yoda

The orgonite is actually pretty good. I slept with a smaller piece on my face from the same source and it actually significantly reduced my candida. I've actually rested with it on my stomach and it made my stomach warm. No bliss type feeling though.

I don't want to connect to yin beings, I don't want to connect to yang beings. I want to connect to the MEAT WORLD and only the MEAT WORLD, with the only forms of advanced communication being the internet and with the choice method of "SEEING" being GOOGLE EARTH. I want to connect to NOTHING and have NO PHENOMENA WHATSOEVER. I've changed my view, I value internal silence and a secure home and personal perimeter as infinitely more precious than any kind of divine guidance.

I don't want to see sprites, streaks, or orbs. No matter what color, an overwhelming majority seem to be hostile. My chances of running into fakes is almost close to 100%, not quite 100% but over 99%. I've even seen chakra looking/lotus type stuff floating around.

Edited by lino

The orgonite is actually pretty good. I slept with a smaller piece on my face from the same source and it actually significantly reduced my candida. I've actually rested with it on my stomach and it made my stomach warm. No bliss type feeling though.

I don't want to connect to yin beings, I don't want to connect to yang beings. I want to connect to the MEAT WORLD and only the MEAT WORLD, with the only forms of advanced communication being the internet and with the choice method of "SEEING" being GOOGLE EARTH. I want to connect to NOTHING and have NO PHENOMENA WHATSOEVER. I've changed my view, I value internal silence and a secure home and personal perimeter as infinitely more precious than any kind of divine guidance.

I don't want to see sprites, streaks, or orbs. No matter what color, they all seem to be hostile. My chances of running into fakes is almost close to 100%, not quite 100% but over 99%. I've even seen chakra looking/lotus type stuff floating around.

Lino...could you start a brand new thread telling your story and what you are looking for at TaoBums?

Lino,

Meat World!!! :lol::lol::lol:

One way or another, you'll make it to Meatville!!! You're focused!!!

Your pal,

Yoda

Lino...could you start a brand new thread telling your story and what you are looking for at TaoBums?

I can't, I don't even know what I'm looking for anymore.

Get closer to the Earth Lino

Get closer to the Earth Lino

Ok, how do I do that?

Every time I go to the park, I hate life. I can't seem to connect to anything, not Earth and not Dan Tien.

Even if I do connect to Dan tien, I'm still have to judge it as false. As long as anything has any energetic control or even connected, I'm going to judge it as a deception.

The couple of hours that I spent crown breathing a few weeks ago was completely sucked out in less than five seconds thru my feet. If I was stronger, I would have blackholed that POS. I didn't see him or her but I knew exactly where that POS was. It took the five seconds to figure out what the fuck was going on. Truth is that if I ever have 360 degree vision and I can astral out of my body on command, I would ask for the sword and rack up a lot of bad karma :angry: Use my own interpretation of "Southern Hospitality"..."Tresspassers will be shot on sight!"

It took me 50+ days of retention, and countless healings and empowerments, to even be able to put out roots, two years ago.

I've lost a lot of conditioning, and through vitality being sucked out of me constantly I've had a vastly accelerated loss of muscle mass and strength.

I still have "William"-like voices. I don't know what General Quan's function is but I don't want him here.

One more thing, it seems that who ever is in here is in the habit of disrupting my yin/yang cycle and turning my cycle to yin from yang. I know because of the hard sucking noise at the bridge of my nose.

Ok, how do I do that?

Every time I go to the park, I hate life. I can't seem to connect to anything, not Earth and not Dan Tien.

Even if I do connect to Dan tien, I'm still have to judge it as false. As long as anything has any energetic control or even connected, I'm going to judge it as a deception.

The couple of hours that I spent crown breathing a few weeks ago was completely sucked out in less than five seconds thru my feet. If I was stronger, I would have blackholed that POS. I didn't see him or her but I knew exactly where that POS was. It took the five seconds to figure out what the fuck was going on. Truth is that if I ever have 360 degree vision and I can astral out of my body on command, I would ask for the sword and rack up a lot of bad karma :angry: Use my own interpretation of "Southern Hospitality"..."Tresspassers will be shot on sight!"

It took me 50+ days of retention, and countless healings and empowerments, to even be able to put out roots, two years ago.

I've lost a lot of conditioning, and through vitality being sucked out of me constantly I've had a vastly accelerated loss of muscle mass and strength.

I still have "William"-like voices. I don't know what General Quan's function is but I don't want him here.

One more thing, it seems that who ever is in here is in the habit of disrupting my yin/yang cycle and turning my cycle to yin from yang. I know because of the hard sucking noise at the bridge of my nose.

Okay, shit just got worse and I really don't appreciate it :angry:

I'm seeing shit without that looks like chameleon-type stuff from the first Predator movie.

I HATE NEGS!!!

Edited by lino

I'm seeing shit without that looks like chameleon-type stuff from the first Predator movie.

I HATE NEGS!!!

What are negs? Are you seeing this Chameleon being with your opened, ordinary eyes? :unsure:

I HATE NEGS!!!

Sounds like someone needs to do a banishing ritual. (Google: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Very effective ritual for clearing negative influences and connecting with the divine while simultaniously rooting.)

What are negs? Are you seeing this Chameleon being with your opened, ordinary eyes? :unsure:

No

It's an illusion/deception that's meant to scare and to obscure a negs (negative entities) position.

Even without the third eye, a human has the ability to home in where there is a "space" in the air, even if the perp is standing still.

getting rid of crystals, jade, organite, meteorites, etc.

Your pal,

Yoda

OK then.

Orgonite. You are expressing the opinion that orgonite is connected to Yin entities, yin energy or the like?

Also, crystals, Jade and Meteorites?

Ordinarily I might start a new thread, but what the heck this one is going every witch way already....

Care to explain your perspective in detail?

Craig

VCraigP,

Thanks for asking!

I think that these sorts of things may have utility especially for a naturally excessive yang person. But for a very yin person moving into what's the phrase... super yang/compensation yang... imo they are very toxic and will enhance visions and other worldliness which will further throw people off balance even though subjectively they still give off some soothing qualities. The whole thing becomes very addictive and there's a spiraling downhill process by those who are unlucky enough to graduate to super yang... they'll get more organite or whatever and then they start to get chased by black ops even in daylight and will develop potentially serious health problems.

Also rocks can be treated energetically to enhance its positives and eliminate/minimize the negatives by a qualified teacher too, so that's something to keep in mind.

Playing around with power crystals isn't probably a big deal but wearing them all the time or sleeping on them might could lead to long term issues.

Another issue is that the rock may have had a spell put on it especially if it was crafted in Asia for export to the west with the purpose of stealing yang energy.

A story along those lines was that I took photos of lots of little energetic doodads and emailed them to Mak Tin Si. He said that all of them were normal power crystal type things... not hugely problematic but he suggested I toss them for the above reasons but this one statue thingy he gave me specific instructions how to get rid of it as it had a curse on it. It was made in Asia, but I forget where. While I wasn't overly attached to it, my heart started racing seconds before I got rid of it and when I let it go I could feel my heart jerk free of its grasp! Very weird saying goodbye to a frienemy I didn't know I had!!! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

VCraigP,

Thanks for asking!

I think that these sorts of things may have utility especially for a naturally excessive yang person. But for a very yin person moving into what's the phrase... super yang/compensation yang... imo they are very toxic and will enhance visions and other worldliness which will further throw people off balance even though subjectively they still give off some soothing qualities. The whole thing becomes very addictive and there's a spiraling downhill process by those who are unlucky enough to graduate to super yang... they'll get more organite or whatever and then they start to get chased by black ops even in daylight and will develop potentially serious health problems.

Also rocks can be treated energetically to enhance its positives and eliminate/minimize the negatives by a qualified teacher too, so that's something to keep in mind.

Playing around with power crystals isn't probably a big deal but wearing them all the time or sleeping on them might could lead to long term issues.

Another issue is that the rock may have had a spell put on it especially if it was crafted in Asia for export to the west with the purpose of stealing yang energy.

A story along those lines was that I took photos of lots of little energetic doodads and emailed them to Mak Tin Si. He said that all of them were normal power crystal type things... not hugely problematic but he suggested I toss them for the above reasons but this one statue thingy he gave me specific instructions how to get rid of it as it had a curse on it. It was made in Asia, but I forget where. While I wasn't overly attached to it, my heart started racing seconds before I got rid of it and when I let it go I could feel my heart jerk free of its grasp! Very weird saying goodbye to a frienemy I didn't know I had!!! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

I got the orgonite from Santiago. He cured it and blessed it with Mantras.

but this one statue thingy he gave me specific instructions how to get rid of it as it had a curse on it. It was made in Asia, but I forget where. While I wasn't overly attached to it, my heart started racing seconds before I got rid of it and when I let it go I could feel my heart jerk free of its grasp! Very weird saying goodbye to a frienemy I didn't know I had!!! :lol:

This could be a bigger factor than we know seeing as almost everything is manufactured in China these days.

This could be a bigger factor than we know seeing as almost everything is manufactured in China these days.

SereneBlue,

Asian corporate voodoo... who knows?

I'm studying Chinese history for the first time right now and check this out... as long as there has been international trade, China has been the single biggest player. Just one example: in the beginning of the 18th century 25% of all international trading transactions involved products from China!!!

I'm convinced that China isn't going to stay second fiddle in the new economy for too much longer.

Your pal,

Yoda

I want to connect to the MEAT WORLD and only the MEAT WORLD, with the only forms of advanced communication being the internet and with the choice method of "SEEING" being GOOGLE EARTH. I want to connect to NOTHING and have NO PHENOMENA WHATSOEVER. I've changed my view, I value internal silence and a secure home and personal perimeter as infinitely more precious than any kind of divine guidance.

So you've opened Pandora's box and now you want to close it? Isn't that like trying to believe the earth is flat after you've found out it actually is round?

If you really want that then give up astraldynamics and orgonite and just go to a psychiatrist and let them fill you up with drugs :( I don't think that an ideal choice.

I'm sure you can deal with this, you never struck me as someone who would give up.

So you've opened Pandora's box and now you want to close it? Isn't that like trying to believe the earth is flat after you've found out it actually is round?

If you really want that then give up astraldynamics and orgonite and just go to a psychiatrist and let them fill you up with drugs :( I don't think that an ideal choice.

I'm sure you can deal with this, you never struck me as someone who would give up.

Those drugs cause issues and do not do a SINGLE DAMN THING to fix anything. I'm fucked up already, I refuse to take garbage that is going to cause more problems. Even by the remote chance that they do fix a problem, I'm not going to concede to taking the drugs because they cause more problems than they solve.

Better to get hit by a truck and die during a hallucination, at least it stops there.

Edited by lino

Those drugs cause issues and do not do a SINGLE DAMN THING to fix anything.

The people I see shuffling around the psych ward look pretty calm, F'up mindless zombies, but pretty calm. Like I said not an ideal choice. Neither is getting hit by a bus.

You sound like you have some fight still. Don't let them get you and hang in there.

Thinking of you :wub: