joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

bethisguy.jpg

my son has really strong liver energy.

in first grade he came to me and said "I don't like the pledge of allegiance dad"

"why not?" I asked.

"because I don't think god is real and it doesn't make sense."

"well, you may get shit from the school, your friends and maybe even your teachers" I said.  "but you have my support and I'll never punish you for being who you are."

for a while, he would say the pledge and just skip the god part.

any more, he just stands quietly while it's recited.

• Like 4

This is weird, I used to be able to do nutty stuff like that, We had a very dangerous and risky place we used to hang off , people would get sick and dizzy just watching me.

Now, I am the one that gets dizzy , feels weird and gets wobbly knees when I approach a chasm ... dont remember the change, I had a long break from that stuff, then one day when I tried something like it .... whoaa! 

It was not until I got in this thing that I realised it had an open metal mesh floor   :wacko:

3318578-16-The-Skyway-Blue-Mountains-Kat

Half way across the tour guide goes  " And if you look down to the left, far below, you will see the remains of the last cable car."

<_<  

• Like 3

This is weird, I used to be able to do nutty stuff like that, We had a very dangerous and risky place we used to hang off , people would get sick and dizzy just watching me.

That one I could still do.  I think it has a lot to do with my feet and hands having something secure to hold to.