witch

Ladies Only--Witch's lefthand path for kundalini

:D

Happy Christmas (almost) , everyone, or Happy New Year for those who have gone away already. (And then come back.)

:blink:

Lovely to have a thread for women and about sex. I feel the same as Taomeow about w o r d s, and sex. It is interesting, isnt it, because I love language and good writing and poetry.. words are POWERFUL!

I loved reading the thread,this powerful thread, and Hello Mama Shakti ! Feeling the huuge energy in this thread is a delight.

And what ho, peeps, what IS the thing about the snakes?

Erotic sinuous movement, phallic shape.. but hmm. There is more to it than that, eh? Will we ever know what it is about snakes and sex? Is it simple or is there a mystery in there?

Yee - ha! to the ladies.

Love to all.

xxx

cat.

snakes are an ancient symbol of kundalini...when people are going through an awakening they often dream about snakes. I did constantly. Always being bitten by hundreds if not thousands of snakes. Walking into to rooms that were wall to wall snakes. I used to be repulsed and terrified and then I just let them bite me at will. They would often bit a hole and drill into my body.

I was feeling so good about my abilities lately, that I told my wife, at 1 oclock today, tune in and see if you feel something. Well, she did, she felt like she was going to have a heart attack. Ooops...back to the drawing board.

:D I have a tendancy to give my partner a headake or make it hard for her to breathe. Just don't "try" so hard, go more subtle. Girls seem to be a bit more sensitive to energy that males, my partner often seems to feel things before I'm even sure they are happening.

[and back to lurking due to my "3rd leg" :lol: ]

Drew, so you have two explicit verbal confirmations. Good.

Shaktimama, personally, I do want to know. I'm tired of not knowing. I'm also tired of men not knowing where it's coming from. I want to be valued.

Drew, so you have two explicit verbal confirmations. Good.

Shaktimama, personally, I do want to know. I'm tired of not knowing. I'm also tired of men not knowing where it's coming from. I want to be valued.

So organize an energy sharing practice group on chat. It is easy enough to do.

Ask for volunteers but that would have to prove they have some skill set level not just be voyeurs.

When Santi and I teach and are with students online part of the practice is some sexual energy cultivation and sharing (tantra based) in KAP 2. Sexual energy can be very healing.

I can share sexual energy with a group, but what I want to test I can only do with one man at a time. And I can't recuperate fast enough to give it to multiple men serially. :lol: Takes me a couple days to, erm, get back my juice.

I can share sexual energy with a group, but what I want to test I can only do with one man at a time. And I can't recuperate fast enough to give it to multiple men serially. :lol: Takes me a couple days to, erm, get back my juice.

Interesting. the more i do the juicier and more intense they get. it becomes quickly addictive to me... lol Makes me strong.

So if it takes you a couple of days to recover I would suggest you are using your own personal jing energy juice rather than tapping into universal power.

Also flow is reciprocal the more you give the more you should get back so the more you give...otherwise it is just a mutual wanking circle jerk.

just speaking from personal experience

Yes, I'm using my own juice for heart chakra orgasms. I generate the energy from having lots of vaginal orgasms--I have fifty or so a day. It takes me two or three days to work up enough sexual energy to have a heart chakra orgasm--when I do have one I am completely depleted and I have to start from scratch again. :)

I'm back to 100% of my abilities. I had everything back that I lost with the Shakti device but the spontaneous vaginal orgasms, and I had one this morning. In light of this discussion, I had it at 8:45 am EST. Did someone give it to me? Just curious.

By the way, I did use the Shakti device the proper way the other day, on the altered states settings, and it did nothing to my abilities, pro or con. So that is good to know.

No men want to do it on the up and up.

To some of us, it ain't our thing.

I think saying no men is a little extreme. Maybe just no one who has read this thread. :) The world is a very big place.

I have large list, over 600 people, that is for exploring the relationship between kundalini and sex. It is for adults only. Doesn't mean that its a swinging place but if you are looking for people to experiment with I know one male for sure who probably would be interested. He and I use to practice sending sexual energy over long distances in the late 90s. Considering he lives in the UK and I live in the US you can be assured we knew what we were doing. I thought he was good. He's of the Golden Dawn tradition so he doesn't have any of those pesky moral issues to consider. If you join and give an intro I think you could stir up some interest on the list. If he doesn't respond...and it might be because he is out sailing...I will arrange a private intro. He loves to play with juicy femmes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kundalini_sex/

This group has a long history of doing group energy exchanges although we have slacked off in the recent years. The list was initially created in 1996 but ended up on yahoo in 1998.

Anyone can join if they are interested.

From the groups page:

The sexual symptoms of awakened Kundalini, Tantra, remote group energy

sharing, Goddess worship, exploring archetypes, orgasms, cosmic and

otherwise, finding God/dess through ssex, sacred ssex and sacred ssex

practices. ADULTS ONLY. New members posts will be on "moderated"

status until they demostrate that they are not spammers. We regret

this inconvenience, however we had many members joining just to spam

the list. Spamming will not be tolerated. Intolerance for different

sexual lifestyles and choices are not tolerated.

Is God/dess Ssex? Is Spirit Ssex? Can we find God/dess and union with

ourselves and the Infinite through ssex? Does awakened kundalini

enhance ssex? How can I recognize lovers who are awakened? How do I

develop my energy for ssex? How can ssex develop me? These are some of

the questions that are asked and explored in here.

Why this picture: http://www.tantra-kundalini.com/sri-yantra.htm

"May our communities become those of people who learn from everyone

instead of teaching to everyone!"...Anonymous. This community is

sacred space, a temple ground. Please remove your *shoes* before

entering. We are all of different backgrounds, traditions, and

nationalities. Please share a little bit on your membership

application about yourself including what your intentions are, a

sharing of your heritage, a little about yourself, and what you do for

service to our world. And don't forget to tell us how you heard

about us. If you don't put in anything in your application note about

why you want to join or write something nonsensical or vulgar your

membership will not be approved.

For general discussions of Kundalini there is an all purpose world

wide discussion list: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Kunda...SupportNetwork/

Edited by ShaktiMama

Witch again we have a mutual climax. So the first time the female screamed in joy and arched her back -- five feet from my third eye-full-lotus at the same time I had an internal ejaculation up my back. Mutual climax. I recently described the next two mutual climaxes -- which happened with girls -- so that was shocking but the body language was similarly mutual and obvious. The body language I get is usually the "back side display" but also the "arching chest" and sometimes the "tongue to lip gestures" and sometimes the "tongue in the cheek" gesture -- to mimick oral sex. Sometimes it's staring at my member. Sometimes it's the backside display combined with putting the hand in the center of the back and mimicking that she's jerking me off. Sometime's the hand goes down to her crotch and she stimulates herself to trigger the climax. The leg bouncing is common -- while staring in my eyes. Mutual climaxes back to back while in booths next to each other are another common means. If standing facing me then it's the legs parting to open up the vulva so that more energy is sucked in more easily.

That was at first but now I just rely on at a distance -- through walls, ceilings, floors, next door houses, etc.

Now then as for verbal confirmation. First I was at an anarchist cafe and I had an O at a D with the female in the booth next to me. Then her friends arrived -- two other females -- and she excitedly told her friends, while gesturing towards me, that I was "orgasmic." Another time I was in Burger King and this prostitute accosted me and did lewd dancing next to me while making orgasmic sounds. We have O at a Ds and the females on the other side of the restaurant started commenting on it. Anyway a few days later I was in Taco Bell in full-lotus. The same prostitute shows up only this time she sticks her backside literally a foot from my face and does lewd dancing so I'm staring at her crotch -- shooting energy into her. I just sat in full-lotus. So we had a few O at a Ds and then her pimp shows up with a customer. She points to me and tells her pimp "I'm cuming already." Another homeless female said, while we had "O at a Ds" -- "do you know what you're doing to me?" over and over. Another female said "You're shooting energy into me." Similar comments like that. Often the comments are in coded terms -- spoken of indirectly. It's always impressive how words have double meanings -- worked into other conversations, etc. I mentioned the one female who gestured toward her cervix while talking about her cervix and after we had the O at a D she said "So you're different." I just said, "yeah." I mean if it's a mutual climax there's no need to talk about it. haha. Normally talking is not necessary -- especially for what I've termed "repeat customers."

I just watched that video and the sad thing is that it is obvious she's faking it. haha. Too bad.

ok.. wow. that is a little f-ed up because now I'm just a little envious since my whole life sexuality has been this 'untouchable unreachable' thing which is totally beyond me and my abilities (since all my past lives I think too, it's the place I get stuck at, inevitably and the lesson I have to learn.. but I might just be making that up)... and here you are and you don't even have to lift a finger and you have women cumming all over themselves all around the world. :unsure:

I don't know anyone else who is like me...

Edited by Non

Witch again we have a mutual climax. So the first time the female screamed in joy and arched her back -- five feet from my third eye-full-lotus at the same time I had an internal ejaculation up my back. Mutual climax. I recently described the next two mutual climaxes -- which happened with girls -- so that was shocking but the body language was similarly mutual and obvious. The body language I get is usually the "back side display" but also the "arching chest" and sometimes the "tongue to lip gestures" and sometimes the "tongue in the cheek" gesture -- to mimick oral sex. Sometimes it's staring at my member. Sometimes it's the backside display combined with putting the hand in the center of the back and mimicking that she's jerking me off. Sometime's the hand goes down to her crotch and she stimulates herself to trigger the climax. The leg bouncing is common -- while staring in my eyes. Mutual climaxes back to back while in booths next to each other are another common means. If standing facing me then it's the legs parting to open up the vulva so that more energy is sucked in more easily.

That was at first but now I just rely on at a distance -- through walls, ceilings, floors, next door houses, etc.

Now then as for verbal confirmation. First I was at an anarchist cafe and I had an O at a D with the female in the booth next to me. Then her friends arrived -- two other females -- and she excitedly told her friends, while gesturing towards me, that I was "orgasmic." Another time I was in Burger King and this prostitute accosted me and did lewd dancing next to me while making orgasmic sounds. We have O at a Ds and the females on the other side of the restaurant started commenting on it. Anyway a few days later I was in Taco Bell in full-lotus. The same prostitute shows up only this time she sticks her backside literally a foot from my face and does lewd dancing so I'm staring at her crotch -- shooting energy into her. I just sat in full-lotus. So we had a few O at a Ds and then her pimp shows up with a customer. She points to me and tells her pimp "I'm cuming already." Another homeless female said, while we had "O at a Ds" -- "do you know what you're doing to me?" over and over. Another female said "You're shooting energy into me." Similar comments like that. Often the comments are in coded terms -- spoken of indirectly. It's always impressive how words have double meanings -- worked into other conversations, etc. I mentioned the one female who gestured toward her cervix while talking about her cervix and after we had the O at a D she said "So you're different." I just said, "yeah." I mean if it's a mutual climax there's no need to talk about it. haha. Normally talking is not necessary -- especially for what I've termed "repeat customers."

I just watched that video and the sad thing is that it is obvious she's faking it. haha. Too bad.

I think some people will be skeptical of this, but to me, this is entirely possible. In other words, I believe you 100% on this one.

To me the important thing about this is not the orgasm itself, but the fact that we are not really separate. Once you get the idea that we're not really separate, it's no longer important how and where you get your orgasms, in my opinion. Well maybe just getting the idea is not enough. How about getting a firm conviction? After that, it seems the point got across, and any such orgasms are more for fun and pleasure than they are a spiritual cultivation tool. There is nothing wrong with having fun, but at the same time, if you're serious about spiritual cultivation, you have to move on to other practices.

I've avoided ceremonial magicians so far--too much of a muchness with me. :D But probably best to be among my own kind. At this point I want to be eaten anyhow. Arha. :(

I've avoided ceremonial magicians so far--too much of a muchness with me. :D But probably best to be among my own kind. At this point I want to be eaten anyhow. Arha. :(

Devoured is a good word for it. Sport combat on the astral is fun. He's not all Golden Dawn but it's the best I can come up with in describing him.

I think some people will be skeptical of this, but to me, this is entirely possible. In other words, I believe you 100% on this one.

To me the important thing about this is not the orgasm itself, but the fact that we are not really separate. Once you get the idea that we're not really separate, it's no longer important how and where you get your orgasms, in my opinion. Well maybe just getting the idea is not enough. How about getting a firm conviction? After that, it seems the point got across, and any such orgasms are more for fun and pleasure than they are a spiritual cultivation tool. There is nothing wrong with having fun, but at the same time, if you're serious about spiritual cultivation, you have to move on to other practices.

Spiritual growth and living in constant communion with Source can be orgasmic. Speaking from daily personal experience living as an ecstatic mystic.

My path may not be appropriate for any but a few.

All roads lead to Rome. Just pick one that works best for you.

Devoured is a good word for it. Sport combat on the astral is fun. He's not all Golden Dawn but it's the best I can come up with in describing him.

Spiritual growth and living in constant communion with Source can be orgasmic. Speaking from daily personal experience living as an ecstatic mystic.

My path may not be appropriate for any but a few.

All roads lead to Rome. Just pick one that works best for you.

I hope you don't think I was contradicting what you're saying here. Not all ecstasies are orgasms though. I have nothing against orgasms! I hope no one gets that idea from me.

I think if you pick one way, you're limiting yourself though. Whatever that way is. If someone only did sitting meditation, I would be questioning the wisdom of that too. Some people think that you need to commit to something. For them "something" has to be a form or a tradition or a teacher. To me "something" is more abstract, it is wisdom. If you commit yourself to wisdom, there is no way you can afford to tie yourself down with one teacher or one tradition or one technique or one way of thinking or one habit or one anything.

Edited by goldisheavy

I hope you don't think I was contradicting what you're saying here. Not all ecstasies are orgasms though. I have nothing against orgasms! I hope no one gets that idea from me.

I think if you pick one way, you're limiting yourself though. Whatever that way is. If someone only did sitting meditation, I would be questioning the wisdom of that too. Some people think that you need to commit to something. For them "something" has to be a form or a tradition or a teacher. To me "something" is more abstract, it is wisdom. If you commit yourself to wisdom, there is no way you can afford to tie yourself down with one teacher or one tradition or one technique or one way of thinking or one habit or one anything.

No problem. My way is not just one way either. The ecstasies can be orgasmic or blissful or both. I am fortunate that is available to me but I am eclectic in my approach. :) I like what is effective regardless of what tradition it comes from. My students go out and learn different things and bring them back to share. I have one student who is an apprentice in the Bushman Shaman tradition. Another who is Vipassana, another pagan, and so on. I am not attached to one system. I just hope they first learn one well to get started and then branch out to explore what works best for them.

Hm, interesting thought that u think "not all ecstacies are orgasms".

I was just "told" that orgasm is basically ecstatic pulsation, so that I would think all ecstatic pulsation is "orgasm" in a sense.

So now.. orgasm in this new light is now more sexually oriented ie having to do with actual sexual intercourse, not just the interplays of "yin and yang approaches to gender roles" or the other way around: "gender role approaches to yin and yang".

Edited by Non

Hm, interesting thought that u think "not all ecstacies are orgasms".

I was just "told" that orgasm is basically ecstatic pulsation, so that I would think all ecstatic pulsation is "orgasm" in a sense.

So now.. orgasm in this new light is now more sexually oriented ie having to do with actual sexual intercourse, not just the interplays of "yin and yang approaches to gender roles" or the other way around: "gender role approaches to yin and yang".

I don't think orgasms have to be sexual, but in my mind, the word or the idea of orgasm is associated with a peak experience of some kind, and I never think of orgasms as something subtle. But ecstasy can be subtle and long-lasting. Another thing is that, like you said, I think that orgasms involve pulsating of some kind. Ecstasy can be smooth and even and doesn't have to be pulsating. I think orgasm is a type of ecstasy. Ecstasy is a wider idea that includes orgasm into it, but is more than that.

I think the non-sexual orgasms are very rare. I doubt many people have them, especially not anyone who hasn't specifically learned to have them.

In any case, I am not an expert on orgasms, or on ecstasy, for that matter. I have nothing against orgasms or various ways to learn about ourselves. I just think that if you reach a certain level of mastery with orgasms, maybe it's time to try other things. I think if you can make people orgasm around you without even touching them, that's pretty masterful right there. Is there any point to develop this further? How about doing this to a stadium of people? To my mind, there is little point in developing that skill further. From the point of view of wisdom, the fact that you can do this, proves that all beings are inseparable. Is there something else to learn from it?

Edited by goldisheavy

:( Sometimes I feel like such a freak. Isn't it self evident what orgasms are for? The goal of all these higher orgasms is to have mystical union with another person of the opposite sex (or same sex if that's what you are into). Except for the crown chakra orgasms--those are a mystical union with the entire cosmos. Frankly I prefer the feeling of uniting with another person. And as I've learned more, I've seen the worth of the fundamental thing at the base of it all.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor, and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

:( Sometimes I feel like such a freak. Isn't it self evident what orgasms are for?

Not to me. I must be slow. The only self-evident thing in the beginning is that orgasms are pleasurable. But then you could ask, "What is pleasure for?" and we're back to square one.

The goal of all these higher orgasms is to have mystical union with another person of the opposite sex (or same sex if that's what you are into).

So, does this mean that prior to orgasm, or without one, we are separate? And after one, or during one, we are mystically united?

Except for the crown chakra orgasms--those are a mystical union with the entire cosmos. Frankly I prefer the feeling of uniting with another person.

There is a saying that each person is a cosmos.

May I suggest that orgasm is an ornament of a primordially present unity?

And as I've learned more, I've seen the worth of the fundamental thing at the base of it all.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor, and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

I agree.

Not to me. I must be slow. The only self-evident thing in the beginning is that orgasms are pleasurable. But then you could ask, "What is pleasure for?" and we're back to square one.

So, does this mean that prior to orgasm, or without one, we are separate? And after one, or during one, we are mystically united?

There is a saying that each person is a cosmos.

May I suggest that orgasm is an ornament of a primordially present unity?

I agree.

When you are having an orgasm, aren't you thinking about being balls-deep inside a woman? When you get really horny, don't you want to be so close to the woman you are thinking about that you not only are penetrating her with your cock, but your bodies are intermingled?

I don't know if it's a primordially present unity--it might just be the unity remembered when a baby being held by a mother and loved, but after simple survival and family responsibilities, it's the only thing worth striving for in this life, in my opinion.

Edited by witch

I don't think orgasms have to be sexual, but in my mind, the word or the idea of orgasm is associated with a peak experience of some kind, and I never think of orgasms as something subtle. But ecstasy can be subtle and long-lasting. Another thing is that, like you said, I think that orgasms involve pulsating of some kind. Ecstasy can be smooth and even and doesn't have to be pulsating. I think orgasm is a type of ecstasy. Ecstasy is a wider idea that includes orgasm into it, but is more than that.

I think the non-sexual orgasms are very rare. I doubt many people have them, especially not anyone who hasn't specifically learned to have them.

In any case, I am not an expert on orgasms, or on ecstasy, for that matter. I have nothing against orgasms or various ways to learn about ourselves. I just think that if you reach a certain level of mastery with orgasms, maybe it's time to try other things. I think if you can make people orgasm around you without even touching them, that's pretty masterful right there. Is there any point to develop this further? How about doing this to a stadium of people? To my mind, there is little point in developing that skill further. From the point of view of wisdom, the fact that you can do this, proves that all beings are inseparable. Is there something else to learn from it?

A friend of mine, who supposedly has had his kundalini 'awakened'... can 'pulse' energy up the spine, which causes a feeling similar to the pumping of the PC muscle. it's around that area, but it's more of an energetic pump rather than a physical pump. If he does this over and over again, as a string, he has multiple "non sexual, non physical" orgasms. So this might be considered "non-sexual" orgasm.

When you are having an orgasm, aren't you thinking about being balls-deep inside a woman? When you get really horny, don't you want to be so close to the woman you are thinking about that you not only are penetrating her with your cock, but your bodies are intermingled?

I don't know if it's a primordially present unity--it might just be the unity remembered when a baby being held by a mother and loved, but after simple survival and family responsibilities, it's the only thing worth striving for in this life, in my opinion.

Haha...in perfect symmetry, part of each other, kundalini spinal connecting. yea...

Edited by Non