Sign in to follow this  
Non

Biotechnology...

Hi i wanted to hear your thoughts on biotechnology.

I'm getting an associate in science for biotechnology just to have it on my belt... and see what kind of potentials I can reach with it. I think there are a lot of people who oppose biotechnology due to the fact that there's a lot of skepticism and mainstream biotech is of course limited in scope. I don't want to participate in that.. I just started. I think biotech can has potential though it can be used for the wrong purposes as you can see it's prevalent in this modern society. I think it's all about responsibility. It's just an evolution of nature. Extraterrestrials use biotech and bioengineering so why can't we take this next step in taking control of our lives and our reality?

Here's a weird website

http://paradise-engineering.com/heaven.htm "utopian biotechnology"

-a link I found on biologyofkundalini.com

If we could find a way to turn on our spiritual genes and perfect the human form without hassle that would be super. Instead of doing it all with the mind (which can be EXTREMELY hard), why can't we use physical means, just like we use exercise, and tools to help us?

Edited by Non

Non if you're going to college or university, etc. you want a degree in science because that's where the corporate funding and corporate jobs are. Biotech is very big at my university - Minnesota -- and I exposed a lot of corruption around biotech.

You already said you don't want to know about this aspect of biotech engineering. The question is can we mess with DNA at all? Obviously that question is not allowed. Science is all about messing with -- destroying Nature. Ecology is the real study of Nature -- and guess what? -- industrial science is destroying ecology at a faster extinction rate than when the dinosaurs went extinct.

So it's very convenient to fixate about extraterrestrials and space radiation for evolution, etc. while ignoring nuclear power and mutations and all the synthetic chemicals, etc. But then I live with my parents and I have $3 in my bank account. So it's just a matter of which choice you want to take:

The truth and be broke. The lies and make some money. Either way is not the answer. You've obviously made the second choice -- big deal. I made the first choice. Big deal. Now let's focus on the the third choice.

I'm getting an associate in science for biotechnology just to have it on my belt... and see what kind of potentials I can reach with it. I think there are a lot of people who oppose biotechnology due to the fact that there's a lot of skepticism and mainstream biotech is of course limited in scope. I don't want to participate in that.. I just started. I think biotech can has potential though it can be used for the wrong purposes as you can see it's prevalent in this modern society. I think it's all about responsibility. It's just an evolution of nature. Extraterrestrials use biotech and bioengineering so why can't we take this next step in taking control of our lives and our reality?

Here's a weird website

If we could find a way to turn on our spiritual genes and perfect the human form without hassle that would be super. Instead of doing it all with the mind (which can be EXTREMELY hard), why can't we use physical means, just like we use exercise, and tools to help us?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecotechnology

yea well my college doesn't even have a degree in ecology.

besides education in america is limited at least until after you graduate, or reach graduate school.

Like I said I think if you do it responsibly and you are well educated it could be alright.

As to the question, whether you can manipulate DNA...

Perhaps if you used more "natural" means of diong it like using well, WAVE genetics?

Edited by Non

http://www.biointegrity.org/regaldeclaration.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecotechnology

yea well my college doesn't even have a degree in ecology.

besides education in america is limited at least until after you graduate, or reach graduate school.

Like I said I think if you do it responsibly and you are well educated it could be alright.

As to the question, whether you can manipulate DNA...

Perhaps if you used more "natural" means of diong it like using well, WAVE genetics?

biotechnology is not ONLY about recombinant dna technology. biotechnology covers a wide range of topics... its just that, what is being taught is only convention mainstream techniques. e.g. biotechnology has been said to be used in ancient times even since fermentation of foods. sometimes the term biotechnology is even broad term that can be applied to any use of technology for biology. meditation is biotechnology.

heh.. abolitionism...

is this against taoism, or does it also agree with the search for immortality and idealism ie, optimal balance, etc?

Edited by Non

biotechnology is not ONLY about recombinant dna technology. biotechnology covers a wide range of topics... its just that, what is being taught is only convention mainstream techniques. e.g. biotechnology has been said to be used in ancient times even since fermentation of foods. sometimes the term biotechnology is even broad term that can be applied to any use of technology for biology. meditation is biotechnology.

heh.. abolitionism...

is this against taoism, or does it also agree with the search for immortality and idealism ie, optimal balance, etc?

Good luck - I went into it when it was called Bio-Medical - but it is the same. Don't let them stick you on the Hemodialysis machines as they are where the AIDS patients end up before they die.

Less than 5% 0f all that begin will finish - because of the math - which is used very little in practice.

The way to do the medical terminology class is with a tape recorder and sleep learning. We needed to memorize 100+ terms and definitions per week. i keep a 4.0 GPA by notever watching TV - never...

Edited by ~jK~

Here's a weird website

Go for it!

Sign in to follow this