Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

carbonation bad mix?

I just figured maybe when meditating/doing qi gong that since your bringing that energy down it'll wana go up.. (as in gas). But anyway it'll try and find its way out in short lol.. Was just wondering if you guys agree.. Do you think that drinking more soda will create more pressure/make the energy manifest an exit? The energy you gain I mean from meditation. Just an idea

Guest paul walter

I just figured maybe when meditating/doing qi gong that since your bringing that energy down it'll wana go up.. (as in gas). But anyway it'll try and find its way out in short lol.. Was just wondering if you guys agree.. Do you think that drinking more soda will create more pressure/make the energy manifest an exit? The energy you gain I mean from meditation. Just an idea

If I didn't think this was a joke I'd offer you the one-hand-clapping method of enlightenment I just offered to z00se in another thread! :lol: . Paul.

If I didn't think this was a joke I'd offer you the one-hand-clapping method of enlightenment I just offered to z00se in another thread! :lol: . Paul.

Lol a perspective is alright.. Even if I just ask a question upfront. I guess you have your reasons :glare:

Guest paul walter

Lol a perspective is alright.. Even if I just ask a question upfront. I guess you have your reasons :glare:

Just a cheap jibe at your expense, still there is such a thing as commmon sense. No soda will not make this happen. But it will carbonate your bones and lead to brittle bone structure in which case you had better start bone marrow washing qigong and qigong for osteoarthritis. Stay away from the stuff. Paul.

Alright. Also the bone marrow washing.. I figure I need alittle more foundation before I go ahead and do that, but who knows.

Guest paul walter

Alright. Also the bone marrow washing.. I figure I need alittle more foundation before I go ahead and do that, but who knows.

The marrow washing was also part of the fun (though itis a real qigong). Do you have access to Bruce Frantzis' books? He tells you the safe and careful way to balance the ascending and descending energies in the body coming from the heavens and the earth. See 'Chi Revolution' 'Opening the energy gates of your body', 'Tai Chi for health' for a clear, safe, introductory foundation for such practices. Paul

The marrow washing was also part of the fun (though itis a real qigong). Do you have access to Bruce Frantzis' books? He tells you the safe and careful way to balance the ascending and descending energies in the body coming from the heavens and the earth. See 'Chi Revolution' 'Opening the energy gates of your body', 'Tai Chi for health' for a clear, safe, introductory foundation for such practices. Paul

Hm thanks for the reference, I'll check them out =D

haha.

meditating on the dan-tian has made me release gas... :blush:

So when I'm in public and meditating I have to try hard not to meditate too deeply otherwise u know..

Edited by Non

Guest paul walter

haha.

meditating on the dan-tian has made me release gas... :blush:

So when I'm in public and meditating I have to try hard not to meditate too deeply otherwise u know..

It's cause the lower abdomen area is usually so tight and constricted with stress etc. When you loosen that area through meditating on it it lets the gas out through relaxing the piping ;) Paul.

Sign in to follow this