Sign in to follow this  
buscon

How to improve concentration

Anyone who reads any of my recent years' posts on this forum know my style and opinion on this issue, so I wonder why someone raising such strange idea here...

To me, what I repeat is just the traditional Zen's idea of how to initialize a Mind , which is crucial to arouse high-quality qi ,that many Taoists agree with or adopt. In fact, any concentration styled method / visualisation , although at inital stage , to some people , a little helpful , is far from the right way.

Edited by exorcist_1699

Anyone who reads any of my recent years' posts on this forum know my style and opinion on this issue, so I wonder why someone raising such strange idea here...

To me, what I repeat is just the traditional Zen's idea of how to initialize a Mind , which is crucial to arouse high-quality qi ,that many Taoists agree with or adopt. In fact, any concentration styled method / visualisation , although at inital stage , to some people , a little helpful , is far from the right way.

Traditional ?

Zen's idea of how to initialize a Mind ?

any concentration styled method / visualisation is far from the right way ?

many Taoists agree with or adopt?

I see many baseless claims with no other backing except your wanting others to 'believe' in your authority whereas --- in reality there is quite a bit of documentation pointing to a practice contrary to your baseless claims as can be attested by my previous posts in this thread.

By the way, from where I live, I can see the Lion Rock.

Edited by ~jK~

Anyone who reads any of my recent years' posts on this forum know my style and opinion on this issue

Exorcist, I have loved your posts. They are valuable to me.

Exorcist, I have loved your posts. They are valuable to me.

Interesting...

I must admit that this is geting beyond my wish to take a part as I come to the internet to learn -and as such- I search for truths rather than emotional value.

Interesting...

I must admit that this is geting beyond my wish to take a part as I come to the internet to learn -and as such- I search for truths rather than emotional value.

I find pleasant emotion very often derives from truth - exorcist, keep practicing and spreading the true way of the Tao, your posts are always enlightening; some people simply do not want to jump into the ocean, but stay high in their tree tops where they think they can see everything.

I find pleasant emotion very often derives from truth - exorcist, keep practicing and spreading the true way of the Tao, your posts are always enlightening; some people simply do not want to jump into the ocean, but stay high in their tree tops where they think they can see everything.

Hi, Fizix,

Thank you for your support .

Truth needs no support as it can evidently stand alone.

As such- when do you fly to heaven in a fiery charriot?

I want to watch

Edited by ~jK~

Sign in to follow this