John Zen

Non-ejaculatory Orgasms

people forget that it's NOT all about competition but moreso about cooperation.

That depends.

There are some people you can't cooperate with until you establish your dominance.

Some people refuse to acknowledge you unless you prove at least a willingness to compete.

Maybe the best way for us all to get along is for me to put a sword in the other guy and steal his my woman.

So what if, you were the only male left on earth because you Killed all the other men off ? Every child born would have no choice but to inbreed.

Yes but I'm a fit genetic specimen with no family history of genetic disorders. Plus, I will breed with a large enough genetic variety of women that the chances of inbreeding children having genetic diseases will be low.

Let's also not forget that I will go through a rigorous selection process of my own, only choosing the fittest of women to mate with. And the women will also go for a rigorous selection process, selecting only the best male specimen to mate with.

Also, I think on an edition of "the outsiders" they did a study on cousins who got married and had kids, and discovered that the increased likelihood for those kids to have some kind of genetic disorder was..... barely even there. It was like, .02% increased chance of developing something. The real problems come when direct siblings have kids (same mother, same father).

Half sibling couples have happened, and I think the show covered them as well (like people who had the same father but different mothers, or people who had the same mother but different fathers, but were separated when they were young, didn't know about each other, got together, had kids, then were like, "oh shit, we're related!") their kids had an increased chance of having problems, but as I recall, not by that much either.

So in short, the human race would survive quite well.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

this is why I want to commit suicide. Evil rules. No matter what.

Whats happening is a make believe genocide. It's all the woman's "sexual selection."

But then again the "badguys" force them to anyways right?

Edited by Non

Non, dude, you edited??

"my idea is that tantric sex and taoist sexual practices are not a free for all wanton lusty orgies between many casual partners... "

- did I say they were??? :lol:

"I think that's kinda imbalanced, but I'm a bit more conservative I guess. Then again I haven't been too successful yet in any sexual 'endeavors'. I find it disgusting to be sharing with so many others especially when it's not needed."

- oh man, this pretty much where some strains of judeo-christianity started up. Guy couldn't get it on, then considers that that's "unfair" and that as consequence no one else should. Sorry Non, have you ever looked deeper into your own perspective about this? Obviously I'd rather you did and you came back and said "Kate, you're right." but still, I could be wrong.

"I really despise the whole needless violent competition among males to steal each others fame and hard work and their greed, their mischievousness, etc. People die and make wars just for sex."

- Or water?

"In every male in the animal kingdom its ingrained into their heads that sex is associated with violent competition, death, betrayal, hatred, etc."

- REALLY? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM?

- "And I guess it's all fun and games for the women..."

- Define "fun and games" - seriously doesn't sound like fun from where I'm sitting!

"and all the 'alpha male badboy top killers'. But it's ok to kill"

- Who in the hell told you that??? "It's ok to kill"?

" It's ok to leave completely good and innocent men fatally and desperately alone,"

- Dude, I spent 7 years "alone" and it was pretty cool B) Even got me into this whole Tao thing.

- "who doesn't want to disrespect women by simply treating them like a piece of meat" - okaay, "treating me like meat" suggests I might end up on some barbecue?

"at the expense of herself"

- most women know what they're doing...

"It's good to be bad. It's good to be evil. It's all balanced out by the love of evil."

-Aha, many things we struggle with. But what is "evil" - apart from "kaniveel" - obviously;-)

No other "lion" symbolism then? The guy has a "lion" mask. What's up with that?
I don't know how much clearer this video can get. Funny thing is this completely confirms a post I made just yesterday..

Madonna is fantasizing about her first (real or imaginary) time walking on the "wild side" with a sexual "beast" who ravaged her like an animal. It was so different, thrilling and exhilarating (compared to the usual "lovemaking" *yawn*) that it made her feel like a virgin again. Experiencing something totally new for the first time. Like the previous times didn't even count.. :lol:

This is overtly represented by her serenading and flirting with the ultimate alpha male beast - a lion, king of the jungle. Later on, she gets taken and actually fuct by a man with such an animal nature (represented by his lion mask).

This video is like 30 years old now...yet people still stubbornly refuse to acknowledge its blatant message. That women really do want to be fuct like animals, not "made love" to. :lol:

Edited by vortex

sexuality is sado-masochistic. At least in these days.

No wonder all the religions spoke against sexuality, or at least, spoke of the sublimation of sexual energy. This is the reason why.

this is why I want to commit suicide. Evil rules. No matter what.

Whats happening is a make believe genocide. It's all the woman's "sexual selection."

But then again the "badguys" force them to anyways right?

Okay, whoa. Non, you're scaring me.

Please, get help. You've made a couple of threads in the past that have made me worry about you. Life is hard, and we all go through times where we question whether or not we're in the right place.

I know sometimes we look at other people and think they have it all, but trust me, those people are looking at other people thinking those other people have it all.

Our society is built on a very complex system of lies and self deceit. Radical self honesty is not something people are used to doing, and it's not something that most people even know how to do.

There are billions of people in the world, and they all have their own varying opinions. There is no "right way". There is no "single" viewpoint. Every communication studies class I've taken, every anthropology class I've taken, every psychology class I've taken, in fact, every single subject which focuses on human observation ALL begin with the SAME THING:

THERE IS NO NORMAL. THERE IS NO SINGLE STANDARD FOR HUMAN BEHAVIOR.

You might look at a certain group of people and think they are dominating the world. THEY ARE NOT.

Which brings me to another psychological aspect, which is availability heuristic. Basically, you are exposed to the same thing over and over again, so you think it is more prevalent, when it is not. It is simply more available to you. So you go to school and/or work, and see the same people. Then you turn on the tv and see the same types of people, and you think that's all there is. When there isn't.

I highly suggest you to seek professional help. They will know all of this and more, and can explain it far better than I can.

sexuality is sado-masochistic. At least in these days.

No wonder all the religions spoke against sexuality, or at least, spoke of the sublimation of sexual energy. This is the reason why.

Nobody enjoys pain. Nobody enjoys being hurt. People wouldn't do anything unless they had a good reason to.

The problem, as I said above, is that there is no set standard. Everyone has a different idea of what hurts, and what will make it better.

Maybe a woman doesn't think she's hot, so she vies for the attention of the alpha male. She finds the strongest, most popular looking guy out there, and gets in a relationship with him. Even if he's an abusive jerk. To an outsider, you might be thinking, "this woman enjoys being hurt." But from her perspective, she is being validated as a person by her relationship with this guy. On top of that, every other guy who sees her with the top dog is thinking, "man, I wish she were mine." She's trying to get as many people as possible to override her own insecurities. She can't approve of herself, so she wants as many people as possible to approve of her. It might not make sense to you, but it might make sense to her.

The guy, meanwhile, might get with that girl, and she might be a really nice girl and he might really like her. But he might not want other guys to know he cares. Because he thinks guys are supposed to be tough and silent, and "not care" about their emotions. So he hangs out around other women so his friends won't think that he's got a soft spot for that one girl. So you might see him and think, "what a brutish guy, he doesn't care about the perfectly good woman he's hurting!" But to him, he's thinking, "good, my plan is working, people think I'm a macho man! I just hope my girlfriend doesn't leave me.... I wish I can tell her what I'm doing, but she might tell others....."

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

"The symbols will change when we change the symbols. When the collective meaning for what "sex" is changes."

Dude, IMO we ought to be changing 'em as I write!

Look at what it's doing to people!

Non. Please go get some help where you're at. 1) There are people that can help you 2)some of us have been in similar situations 3)lots of full-on real people with knowledge of what works hang out here and you would be wasting your time not responding to their (our) offers of assistance. IMO it's tough for me to read on the fucking internet that someone I have spoken (alright "written") with is ready to top himself in full view and I can't do shit about it.

"The symbols will change when we change the symbols. When the collective meaning for what "sex" is changes."

Dude, IMO we ought to be changing 'em as I write!

Well see that's the neat thing:

we ARE changing it right now.

Drew has already changed the meaning of the word "slut", right? :P

THERE IS NO NORMAL. THERE IS NO SINGLE STANDARD FOR HUMAN behavior.

What if mainstream media and mainstream science, education and top industry leaders in the USA and elsewhere currently supports everything I have to say? Ok, maybe there are some select FEW who aren't the same but they would have to be far far far removed from the injustices of mainstream society.

Edited by Non

It's true, when good guys do nothing, the bad guys win..

The last generation of guilt-tripped men stood idly by while the liberal mafia methodically reversed all cultural mores - in the name of "progress." Nice providers became "patriarchal oppressors" - while bad boys became cool.

What ARE you supposed to do? If anyone talks about any of this, especially a male, they'll be opressed. Males are not supposed to have "issues" as "thats for women", Right? This is something so far-out and abstract by mainstream society that anyone who spoke about this first off would not know where to start, and second of all they would from the very beginning end up being labeled, classed, and killed as a criminal. And you're saying that it's ALL our fault, by ourselves? Of course women don't have any say though right? They have no control over their desires, neither can they withhold from the 'badboys' even if it could deteriorate them, and the good men would outnumber them.

Edited by Non

It doesn't mean anything.

Oh alright, have a damn think about what:

- "mainstream" means

- what "USA" means

- what "elsewhere" means

Personally, if something gets to be "mainstream", "USA" or "elsewhere" in adoption then I will have a serious look at that thing :P

Of course this has everything and nothing to do with justifying the way I feel.

"Cognitive bias" darlings, look it up.

What if mainstream media and mainstream science, education and top industry leaders in the USA and elsewhere currently supports everything I have to say? Ok, maybe there are some select FEW who aren't the same but they would have to be far far far removed from the injustices of mainstream society.

Again, it's the availability heuristic.

Check out this website: The Big Six

Click on each category to see what's owned by whom. For example, click tv on General Electric and see:

Television networks: NBC Networks, Telemundo, Ion Media (partial stake).

Cable: NBC Entertainment, NBC News, NBC Sports, NBC Television, NBC Universal, CNBC, CNBC World (Arabia, India, Asia, Europe), MSNBC, Bravo, Sci Fi Channel, Telemundo, USA, Oxygen, Weather Plus, Mun2, Sleuth, Chiller, Universal HD, A&E Networks (25%; includes A&E, the History Channel, History en español, the Biography Channel, Military History Channel, Crime & Investigation Network, A&E HD, the History Channel HD, History International), the Weather Channel (partial), Sci-Fi Channel HD.

Production and distribution companies: NBC Universal Television Distribution, Universal Media Studios

26 television stations, owned under the “NBC Universal” division. These include NBC affiliates, 46 stations, Telemundo affiliates, and a small number of independents.

International Channels: 13eme Rue (France), 13th Street (Germany), Studio Universal (Germany), Sci-fi Channel (Germany), Calle 13 (Spain), Sci Fi Channel UK, Movies 24 (UK), DivaTV (UK), Studio Universal (Italy), Universal Channel (Latin America), CNBC Asia, CNBC Europe, 18 Hallmark Channels (worldwide), KidsCo (worldwide, partial).

Programming: NBC Network News, NBC Universal Global Networks, NBC Universal International Channels, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, Dateline NBC, Meet the Press, Early Today, CNBC, Squawk Box, Mad Money, CNBC World, CNBC Arabia, CNBC-India TV-18, Hardball with Chris Matthews, the Rita Cosby Specials Unit, Morning Joe, Mun2, Sleuth, A&E [partial], the History Channel [partial], the Biography Channel (partial), ShopNBC (27%).

These are six major corporations and all of the various media outlets they control.

Your "mainstream media" are really just six glorified business.

SIX PEOPLE.

Those six business interests have deals with politicians.

SIX PEOPLE.

Do you call that a majority?

Plus availability heuristic.

SIX PEOPLE are telling you what to think over and over and over again.

A group of 6 six year olds call me stupid. They call me stupid 564 times. Does that make me stupid? Are they a majority? What if they leave me messages, send me e-mails, make websites, create fictional tv shows, create reality tv series, make lunch boxes, ad happy meal toys, all which call me stupid.... are they still a majority? Or does it only LOOK like they are a majority? Is the whole world really telling me I'm stupid, or is it just those six six year olds?

As a result...So, what's the answer then? What if women ARE rejecting you because you are physically unappealing, "too nice," too scrawny, too this, too that, not enough this, not enough that, etc etc? What if they do lust after the criminal bad boys, married cheaters & fratholes of the world with no integrity?

Chicks with savior complexes.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Do what you can to improve yourself...but ultimately, nothing EXTERNAL should AFFECT YOU. You can't base your happiness on acceptance or rejection by women. Or any other worldly measure of success or failure. Ultimately, you cannot find validation outside yourself. True joy or happiness is found by ONE FACTOR alone - and that is the stillness of energy.

(Ok, at least according to this guy... :lol:)

Ok, so what about physical needs? You cannot develop yourself internally without taking care of the external. And yes, sexuality, is biologically ingrained(wow). Yes, lack of human-human interaction does kill a person and make him/her go crazy. yes there has been scientific research on the effects of male and female sexual deprivation and human isolation... how debilitating it can be, to a point where one can become dysfunctional to even begin to start making improvements for him/herself by him/herself, of course... noting that even people that are 'worse' are not as lonely as you are, but just by virtue of being sexually deprived have men evolved to biologically class himself as unfit for survival, thereby biologically rendering himself useless, worthless, for anything no matter what he/she has done his entire life, making sure he dies quick.. because that's brutal evolutionary "sexual selection."

Edited by Non

Ok, so what about physical needs? You cannot develop yourself internally without taking care of the external. And yes, sexuality, is biological (wow). Yes, lack of human-human interaction does kill a person and make him/her go crazy. yes there has been scientific research on the effects of male and female sexual deprivation and human interaction... how debilitating it can be, to a point where one can become dysfunctional to even begin to start making improvements for him/herself by him/herself, of course... noting that even people that are 'worse' are not as lonely as you are, but just by virtue of being sexually deprived has a man evolved to biologically class himself as unfit for survival, thereby biologically rendering him useless, worthless, for anything no matter what he/she has done his entire life, making sure he dies quick.. that's sexual selection.

What your physical needs are should be determined by an internal assessment.

Not what The Big Six tell you.

(see my post above yours for clarification)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

"What ARE you supposed to do? "

- You're NOT supposed to do anything.

"If anyone talks about any of this, especially a male, they'll be oppressed."

- or maybe listened to.

"Males are not supposed to have "issues" as "thats for women", Right?"

- WRONG.

See, this is one of "DA PROBLEM" When guys with "no issues" and "no problem" come home of a day or of an evening and hope/want/need their woman to do something about it. Best thing I heard (recently) was "I'm having trouble with this, I'll deal with it". Oh I was so ready to be that guy's wife there and then! heh;-) Still am :wub:

"What ARE you supposed to do? "

- You're NOT supposed to do anything.

"If anyone talks about any of this, especially a male, they'll be oppressed."

- or maybe listened to.

"Males are not supposed to have "issues" as "thats for women", Right?"

- WRONG.

See, this is one of "DA PROBLEM" When guys with "no issues" and "no problem" come home of a day or of an evening and hope/want/need their woman to do something about it. Best thing I heard (recently) was "I'm having trouble with this, I'll deal with it". Oh I was so ready to be that guy's wife there and then! heh;-) Still am :wub:

I guess you're missing my point. A guy will never be listened to, let alone win at anything when it comes to females. Especially nowadays a woman gets away with anything.. and of course feminists would be on his ass from day one. And yea, of course. Men who have problems are feminine, beta males who deserve to be tortured. That's good stuff right there, that's family television.

Edited by Non

I guess you're missing my point. A guy will never be listened to, let alone win at anything when it comes to females. Especially nowadays a woman gets away with anything.. and of course feminists would be on his ass from day one. And yea, of course. Men who have problems are feminine, beta males who deserve to be tortured.

That's your perception, and it's something which isn't even true.

Again, that's what's been available to you. But that's not, by far, what other people think.

I know a lot of women who would be REALLY happy to have a guy who would acknowledge his feelings for once.

That's good stuff right there, that's family television.

Are you seeing this link?

Because family television, is not run by families: The people who make "family" television

Again, it's the availability heuristic.

Check out this website: The Big Six

Click on each category to see what's owned by whom. For example, click tv on General Electric and see:

These are six major corporations and all of the various media outlets they control.

Your "mainstream media" are really just six glorified business.

SIX PEOPLE.

Those six business interests have deals with politicians.

SIX PEOPLE.

Do you call that a majority?

Plus availability heuristic.

SIX PEOPLE are telling you what to think over and over and over again.

A group of 6 six year olds call me stupid. They call me stupid 564 times. Does that make me stupid? Are they a majority? What if they leave me messages, send me e-mails, make websites, create fictional tv shows, create reality tv series, make lunch boxes, ad happy meal toys, all which call me stupid.... are they still a majority? Or does it only LOOK like they are a majority? Is the whole world really telling me I'm stupid, or is it just those six six year olds?

Chicks with savior complexes.

right. and people think the USA is a real democracy when democracy only works when we have a free press, which we don't. Democracy in USA is 'popularity" and even that is not real popularity since the big media tells you what is popular and what isn't.

blah. I must go now.

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread and not even reading anyone else's posts. I got some things to take care of.....

Peace. (which feeds from war right?)....

Edited by Non

right. and people think the USA is a real democracy when democracy only works when we have a free press, which we don't. Democracy in USA is 'popularity" and even that is not real popularity since the big media tells you what is popular and what isn't.

But what's "popular" is another perception told to you by a limited group of people.

There are LOTS of people out there who don't like what's popular.

You need to find a nice, anti-establishment girl. Find a free press group or some kind of political group that aims to bring awareness to the state of politics. Find SOMEONE who shares your ideals. Finding like minded people is the first step to realizing that there are lots of different people out there.

If you aren't proactive, and just accept what people give you, you are just going to get the same stuff over and over.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

"I guess you're missing my point.2

- Maybe. tell me what your point is.

"A guy will never be listened to"

- alright, I'm only reading you, not listening, my bad

" let alone win at anything when it comes to females. "

- define "winning"

"Especially nowadays a woman gets away with anything.. "

- define "anything"

"and of course feminists would be on his ass from day one."

- huh? I thought there were no more feminists left in the US

" And yea, of course. Men who have problems are feminine,"

- So by your rationale, anyone with a problem is "feminine"???

" beta males who deserve to be tortured."

- er, because?

" That's good stuff right there, that's family television"

- well shit, if that's what's on TV I'd rather stop watching it.

But what's "popular" is another perception told to you by a limited group of people.

There are LOTS of people out there who don't like what's popular.

You need to find a nice, anti-establishment girl.

usually anti-establishment for a majority means complete and total anti-establishment, even the good ones.

"I guess you're missing my point.2

- Maybe. tell me what your point is.

"A guy will never be listened to"

- alright, I'm only reading you, not listening, my bad

" let alone win at anything when it comes to females. "

- define "winning"

"Especially nowadays a woman gets away with anything.. "

- define "anything"

"and of course feminists would be on his ass from day one."

- huh? I thought there were no more feminists left in the US

" And yea, of course. Men who have problems are feminine,"

- So by your rationale, anyone with a problem is "feminine"???

" beta males who deserve to be tortured."

- er, because?

" That's good stuff right there, that's family television"

- well shit, if that's what's on TV I'd rather stop watching it.

of course that's not what I necessarily believe. sigh.. I must go.

Edited by Non

What ARE you supposed to do? If anyone talks about any of this, especially a male, they'll be opressed. Males are not supposed to have "issues" as "thats for women", Right? This is something so far-out and abstract by mainstream society that anyone who spoke about this first off would not know where to start, and second of all they would from the very beginning end up being labeled, classed, and killed as a criminal. And you're saying that it's ALL our fault, by ourselves? Of course women don't have any say though right? They have no control over their desires, neither can they withhold from the 'badboys' even if it could deteriorate them, and the good men would outnumber them.
Well, open dialogue is a start.. That's where every movement starts.

That's why I broach a lot of these taboo topics myself. Of course I know they are often socially-acceptable and I risk ostracization for it - but I somehow feel like it's my job to point out when the emperor has no clothes on. Because if I don't, who will?

Someone said that happiness (or fulfillment) is giving the world one day what you always wanted it to give you (but never got).

I'm in my 30s now. This misandrist wave hit me before it hit you. But there was practically NO awareness of it back then, and we didn't even have the internet, either! I was totally blindsided by something that I had absolutely no one to go to for counsel. Not even onlinne! Oh, how I wish some men had stood up for us back then to at least provide some resistance. Which is why I stand up for younger guys now. They're easy to dismiss because they're underdogs today. And people selfishly feel they have nothing to gain from helping an underdog. And in fact, are even programmed to kick omega males when they're down.

But their pain is real and should not be dismissed. On this forum alone, we get another borderline suicidal, lonely & despondent kid rejected by women every few months now. That is predictable based upon the actual scene out there today. Yet they get told the same outdated rhetoric & female mythology, which never works out in the real world, and then get only more depressed and angry...

There's no easy solutions here. Life is a challenge. Life is suffering. So what else is new? Why do you think Buddha founded Buddhism centuries ago? I think ultimately you do have to cease all external validation while attaining enlightenment to escape your suffering here - regardless of the cause.

Because let's say you were wildly successful with women - like Tiger Woods. You really think you'd be happy then? No, you might feel content, lucky, fortunate or pleasurably good. And perhaps also guilt-ridden. But not blissfully happy. Happiness really is a much deeper state that really isn't dependent on anything worldly or external. I came to that conclusion at age 9 and frankly that's probably what drove me to my spiritual quest since then. If I couldn't find real happiness in a life when everything was going my way for a while - then where could I find it?

Edited by vortex

usually anti-establishment for a majority means complete and total anti-establishment, even the good ones.

You're still stuck in the same terms.

What's "a majority"?

We already know the majority isn't really the majority....

We already know that everyone has a diverse group of opinions....

We already know it's a matter of perception....

And weren't YOU the one who said that being the "bad boy" was cool? :P

Find people who think that it's good to be openly critical about the state of the world today. Seriously. Find like minded people. It will make you feel so much better.