Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

deodorant

Yoda' date='May 9 2006, 10:46 AM' post='14199'

Mythmaker, I'm assuming that you don't need to use deodorant? Max implied in a post to me that his odor situation has been improved by going raw

Why thank you. mYTHIS mAKER thinks I smell like a rose.

Think about it - if you eat asparagus your urine will have a strong odor.

Garlic will exit through your mouth and feet.

If your digestion is poor or your stomach toxic the odor will come out

through your breath and skin.

Spices will also have an effect on how you smell.

You don't necessariy have to be 100% raw to not smell.

Everyone has their own particuliar smell.

One of the ways people are attracted to each other.

I wonder what the indians did about perspiration in the desert.

Maybe they used Yucca or Yuuch :lol:

In olden days they used perfume to cover odor as the bathing situation wasn't the greatest.

It's only modern times where the rule is bathing two times a day and may be mainly an american habit.

Very puritan.

In the olden days, I was once told or read somewhere, women used their own perfume to attrach the opposite sex.

The perfume came from their vagina.

I too don't use deodorant, and I am in a raw food diet. I am not sure if I smell, but I do think so. I just try to wash, but of course I don't live in a desert. I remember a person at last Bruce workshop being very surprised that I eat so much meat. She said she was usually able to smell the stink from people eating meat and couldn't with me.

But when I dance in the evening I do smell:

eau de fromage or eau de bastard, depending on what my body needs. :D

LOL, this wrestler boy I've been hanging out with is hard to pry away from my armpits, he thinks so too, lol. Let's see if Degree helps.

Let's not keep secrets... that wrestler boy is Cam. :)

Let's not keep secrets... that wrestler boy is Cam. :)

No way dude, then I'd have to go all the way to Phx to train. Ha ha.

come on y'all... work with me... haven't you heard of siblings with benefits? :)

come on y'all... work with me... haven't you heard of siblings with benefits? :)

EWW!!!!!

*vomits*

Sean, Cam, Yoda, and everyone else who hasn't spilled yet, tell me what deodorant you're currently using?

i don't use deodorant..... and sometimes i stink (especially when i'm exercising often like i am now)

i don't really care too much about that though, maybe it's why i'm still single? haha.

nah sometimes i put a bit of tea tree oil under my arms.

and i'm gonna get some of that mi-essence tahitian breeze deodorant, all the ingredients are good and it smells really nice... just the last two markets the people were sold out of it and i don't like the 'ancient spice' one as much.

This has got to be the longest running thread ever...

I don't use deodorant, unless I have a REALLY hot date or something super important where I may get nervous.

I use perfume though. Yes, perfume. Chanel. Of course. :rolleyes:

BTW, if I had a hot sister I would be up in her all the time--and she would like it. :unsure:

Am I the only one here with a hot sister? Come on, people...

I have 3 of them...Plato will be introduced to them NEVER.

Edited by Cameron

BTW, if I had a hot sister I would be up in her all the time--and she would like it. :unsure:

:blink: OMG, this is starting to get disturbing. :lol:

extremely relevant to this thread....

i just got called into the bosses office, i thought it was going to be about using the internet too much, but actually they had received complaints from some of the female staff about my body odour.

guess it's time i start wearing deodorant again!

my reasons for being stinky....

1. i spend about 30-40 minutes every morning doing exercise, and don't have time for a shower until the evening.

2. my diet is at a much higher level than ever before and i know i am detoxing.

3. i never wear deodorant or anything else.

*blushes profusely*

too funny.

Been using this Axe body spray stuff...

Lol, did it work like in the ads?

Nope, your sister would be too busy fucking me, but i agree with you on the sister thing...

I wish I had a sister...

Am I the only one here with a hot sister? Come on, people...

pictures?

i just got called into the bosses office, i thought it was going to be about using the internet too much, but actually they had received complaints from some of the female staff about my body odour.

2. my diet is at a much higher level than ever before and i know i am detoxing.

Happened to me too. Not exactly to be called in the boss office, but to have the clear sensation (and knowledge of gossips) that my odor was disturbing people. But at the time I was living in a campervan so I could wash much less, but also the fact of having raw food around me.

Edited by Pietro

Happened to me too. Not exactly to be called in the boss office, but to have the clear sensation (and knowledge of gossips) that my odor was disturbing people. But at the time I was living in a campervan so I could wash much less, but also the fact of having raw food around me.

Yeah I got that talk a couple years ago when I first started my job. My boss informed me that my smell "had been noticed" and that we work in close quarters, blah blah blah. I managed to just change clothes after biking to work and not wear anti-perspirant, but it still made me all paranoid day in and day out when I sweated too much or it was too hot or whatever. But darned if this evil aluminum-based anti-perspirant doesn't make things much better.

Oh, and I'm glad Plato doesn't have a sister. *puke*

Yeah I got that talk a couple years ago when I first started my job. My boss informed me that my smell "had been noticed" and that we work in close quarters, blah blah blah. I managed to just change clothes after biking to work and not wear anti-perspirant, but it still made me all paranoid day in and day out when I sweated too much or it was too hot or whatever. But darned if this evil aluminum-based anti-perspirant doesn't make things much better.

You know one of the things that I like when I go to south east asia are the smells. Here it all seem so aseptic.

Sign in to follow this