Sign in to follow this  
King Kabalabhati

Letting go

This is what i think it means when people say meditation can let you free yourself. But of course i guess leaving poo in your house is not something you would choose to do :P

before enlightenment swatting flies and cleaning up cat poo, after enlightenment swatting flies and cleaning up cat poo. :lol:

Edited by phore
  • Like 1

before enlightenment swatting flies and cleaning up cat poo, after enlightenment swatting flies and cleaning up cat poo. :lol:

Lulz

When you can do it all throughout your daily life you are free to choose how you would like to react to any stimulus, if you want to react at all. There is no automatic conditioned reaction.

This is important, I think.

WoW! You really got into those clips last night, didn't you? Hehehe.

Yes, another important concept presented.

Yeah...I forgot just how poignant that show was.

Now that I am older I see how Tao has kinda' always been there.

Just never realized it before.

Yeah...I forgot just how poignant that show was.

Now that I am older I see how Tao has kinda' always been there.

Just never realized it before.

I remember being a child watching that show..I watched it because Grasshopper was half- asian and american, like me. Growing up where I did I had no one to relate to, so the show fascinated me. Seeing the clips now- wow Tao everywhere!

I remember being a child watching that show..I watched it because Grasshopper was half- asian and american, like me. Growing up where I did I had no one to relate to, so the show fascinated me. Seeing the clips now- wow Tao everywhere!

Yeah. I think it was sad that Bruce Lee didn't get the starring role but then the program probably wouldn't have been as successful as it was because America just really wasn't ready for an Asian star/role model.

Sign in to follow this