effilang

How long does a Tao bum sleep?

How much time does a Tao Bum sleep if a Tao Bum could sleep deep?

Time under tension. Quality over quantity is king. Why try to sleep if yer not tired, why try not to sleep if you are?

And such...

On 1/30/2011 at 5:36 PM, effilang said:

A few articles to stoke the fire:

Five hours' sleep is enough, study finds

The Recommended Hours of Sleep

6 hours of sleep? It's not enough

Sleeping for less than six hours may cause early death, study finds

What say ye fellow asses? - i mean bums. How much do you need, and what have you read/heard of the Masters and high level practitioners?

Love, love, love.

Langster.

This was a post from 2011, but I'll answer it now. Keep in mind, I'm an athlete.

My friend, sleeping anywhere less than nine hours a night is not enough to make you stronger. lol. The only reason to not sleep that much is because of work schedule. Other than that, people need to sleep for a lot of hours to stay healthy and fully functional.

Very few exceptions.

51 minutes ago, Cobie said:

:lol: lol, in your quote “Sleeping for less than six hours may cause early death …”

But if you add up all the daily gained hours, you might still have gained time. :P

genius move:lol:

In my own experience, the more energy I have the less I need to sleep:o

There were times when I had to sleep like 10hours to feel revigorated, when i was just wasting my energy all day long, with heavy training in the gym, sexual misconduct, too much worries, in the end of the day I just felt drained.

And there were moments in my life when I did more QiGong, conserved my energy and I was sleeping like 7h every night, actually there was so much energy that it was hard to sleep in the first place so I probably slept less than that.

What I'm tying to say is that maybe it all depends on how much depleted you are on you energy level, at least that's what happens to me.

REMEMBER: This is my experience, not a rule, maybe it's different for you. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lukks said:

genius move:lol:

:D thanks

10 minutes ago, Lukks said:

… REMEMBER: This is my experience, not a rule, maybe it's different for you. 

I had similar experience. Yes, for others it’s important to find out what’s right for them.

• Like 1