zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

( see previous post )

Think yourself lucky ! 

It could have been Tim Hartridge !   In the old 'Pagan is pop' days   ( some local inner city hotels in Sydney even had 'Pagans at the Pub ' nights ! Cheap sleazy mags published psuedo stories  of 'nekkid witches '  . Trucker mags claimed wild women living out on the Nullabour Plain  in the middle of Oz that would  jump out  semi naked on the road  and do .... well ... whatever a  speed crazed truckies mind might imagine .

Into this world, enter good old Tim, whose  hobby seemed to be 'networking' such events for those 'interested' . The word would go out ... a meeting of ( which ever group name they worked under  or made up at the time  ) at   ( a cemetery, a park, somewhere 'concealed' but public .  Some would be ready for action   but there was usually a contingent of suckers there who follishly came along with others or got attracted by curiosity . Then the 'paganism' would begin ,  with scantily clad girls , much  drinking and carrying on with the newcomers and observers somewhat bewildered .

Then the reporters and 'journalists' (of those seedy magazines mentioned above  ) would jump out the bushes - as Tim had informed them of the event as well .  People would scatter, Tim would pose in cape and fangs  and pictures would be snapped .

next issue , girlie trucker magazine has front page sensation !   A bunch of idiots, Tim , maybe a picture of some innocent  person looking bewildered and trying to escape or shield from having their image snapped  and of course the silly  tag headline .

My favorite one was  ;  ' Tits out witches bonk naked on gravestones ! '

I have to say, in my time I have become familiar with traditional witches, Gardenerian witches , even Alexandrian witches  .....  but not the 'Tits- out witches '

I am assuming they come from the old province of Titsout in Saxony ? 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is it hard to get a straight answer out of teachers of trigonometry?

Answer: They´re always going off on tangents.

............................................................................................................................

Why do the children of trigonometry teachers never have trouble getting car loans?

Answer: Their parents are always willing to co-sign.

...............................................................................................................................

Why do geometry teachers make lousy life partners?

Answer: Rather than simply talking from the heart, they always have an angle.

.................................................................................................................................

How do loggers weigh the trees they cut?

Answer: A logarithmic scale.

......................................................................................................................................

Why do math teachers think Trump understands advanced mathematics and is, in general, more intelligent than he first appears?

Answer:  When asked for a figure, he always gives an imaginary number.

Edited by liminal_luke

Yeah ....  that would probably work .

I helped a mate move , took my trailer and  small  all wheel drive vehicle for him to borrow , while I used his car (no tow bar ) . We loaded it up,  I said 'Drive carefully in my car '   he went to take off and  'Grudddge ! "  then again ... and again  

"What the hell are you doing ?"

Him "  Is this a manual ?  " 

"What ? You cant tell from the pedals and the gear lever  !?  :o  "

• Wow 1