hagar

Endings

We've gotta figure these out.

i'm looking at the second picture down, where the men are discussing something. First of all, they're subterranian, although they are obviously successful in a worldly way. The man in the brown coat (which is somehow reminiscent of a monk's robe on the sleeve) is gesturing to the young boy and saying something to the others. The others are seriously considering what he's saying.

The young boy up on the next level seems to be wearing an acolyte's robe, perhaps a subconscious tie-in (on the artists' part) to a Catholic upbringing that the artist is trying to transcend. The man in the brown coat speaking, may well be saying that we must become 'as a child' in our hearts to ascend to the next level of spirituality, a theme which the Nazarene would talk about.

Right behind the young boy is a step upward, most visible in the triangular profile to the right of the boy. The boy is not yet up on that level, but it does appear that the woman being elevated in the cage is being 'enlightened'. The cage is enlightening her up, plus she doesn't seem to be subject to the laws of gravity either.

As so often in paintings of this nature, much of the painting is represented as a game board, as though this thing called life is nothing more than a big game. If someone has an alternate suggestion to that, please come in with it. I'm not sure about this at all, just taking a guess.

I'm thinking that all the stairs that lead upward into the sky on the left side of the painting are paths and studies that take you virtually nowhere. The thing that does seem to take you somewhere is the wide dirt path that's partially obscured by the boy; it runs in a meandering fashion back to the pyramid. I'm not quite getting the essence of what the man sitting there means. He appears to be reading something. Do you think that the burning tree is supposed to represent a burning bush? (If it does, I'm not sure how this would fit in with the theme of what else he's trying to depict; to be sitting there reading something (probably a tome) next to a burning tree or bush has me at a bit of a loss. Unless it means that the burning bush metaphor is further explained by the smoke blowing to the left and off the canvas, rendering it somewhat irrelevant, and the answer lies beyond, in the pyramid. Or maybe the burning bush in a more positive light depicts the Fire Within, as Castaneda would say - or the flame of Tao within us all. Maybe that's what it means; that he must discover the flame within himself before he can continue to the pyramid.

Not being an Egyptologist, I just know there's a wealth of substance here that I'm not seeing. But as pyramids were built for the Pharoahs, and the Pharoahs were reputed to have developed their third eye and psychic abilities, this may just bring to the fore the path available to all of us.

This painting is intended to show this materialistic and successful society that there is much that they are missing if they don't seek the Source.

Edited by manitou

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/hopi-call-for-prayer-to-restore-balance-in-japan-and-mother-earth-2/

this is a letter from the Hopi - whose elders have foretold this time of great change.

I personally do feel that it is an event which changes many things; which might change the world. Maybe not as easily visible as it seemed in the first moment. But yes, it is an important moment.