Protector

Smarty smarts

Do I need to quote my first post or can I trust you to read it again :lol:

I read it already. See thing here Mr Sinfest is if you establish yourself as the judge of smarts, well, damn near implies that you wouldn't recognize other smarts unless they came up behind you and shouted 'Hey I'm smarter than you are' in a way you'd 'get it' and that would still be inside your definition of 'smarts'. But you seem to want something else.

I'd wager, if you're looking for a difference in mindset and thought-process and understanding in all kinds of ways, well, I'd just kind of hang around differences.

aaaaaaargh stop trying to move this into a weird direction :lol:

I'm asking for a chatroom, a forum, a community, some club or something, I'm not asking for a "smart" person to walk up and say he's smart. I want someone with "superior Google skills" to tell me of a place like that. The only reason I feel like I'm not getting enough from this forum because of discussions going off track like this right now! Stop trying to read something between the lines that's not there. :blush:

aaaaaaargh stop trying to move this into a weird direction :lol:

I'm asking for a chatroom, a forum, a community, some club or something, I'm not asking for a "smart" person to walk up and say he's smart. I want someone with "superior Google skills" to tell me of a place like that. The only reason I feel like I'm not getting enough from this forum because of discussions going off track like this right now! Stop trying to read something between the lines that's not there. :blush:

Hmm, it's an online forum. And a 'spiritual' one at that. It's a fire phase. It's going 'off-track' because that's what fire phases do (if I can remember correctly). You come to TTB's and don't want 'weird'- that's like going to Austin and hating the "Keep Austin Weird" bumper stickers.

If you want something 'on track' go to Mensa - tied up tight:-). Sierra club. Skeptics society. Those guys who can count cards. The comments section of Huff post or Slate. Freemasons...

There's a LOT of smart people out there. My only problem with many of them is that they are 'system smart' and their system is IMO/IME limited :-)

Finally, thank you :lol:

I'll go watch TED talks until I'm sick :lol:

In a horse stance and with some tea! happy.gif