Protector

My Little Pony

Ahhh...another one from that meme, haha. I never understood what's so special about it.

BUT thanks for reminding me of this thread, te Proctor! :D I almost forgot to post my newest creation...

My Little Game of Thronies

Edited by Owledge

Checked the cheezburger site...

Written there: "These Posts Are Flying High *YAY*"

What I read: "These Ponies Are Flying High *YAY*"

Looking at this picture just makes me want to hug and comfort her until she smiles.

evil_in_my_mind_by_lunarumbrage-d3fu385.

Edited by Owledge

i wonder how many Dowlphins are on the internet?

I know there's only one lezboyenne, and I'm the only Redundant Jovian Thor (and/or my other anagrams).

Out of the whole internet. :P it's some bragging rights, right there.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I had the funny idea that Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie are both wizards, but they follow different lineages. Twilie practices Lei Shan Dao (thunder and lightning path: thunder magic) while Pinkie lives Miao Tong Dao (enlightenment Dao, most illusive path, no method path: manipulating reality by will alone).

I found the perfect pony example of what the "Picture Unrelated" meme means:

mlfw5548-43a.jpg

And does this creep you out?

http://ookami-95.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-and-Fluttershy-Creepy-Faces-282040197

If not, check this out and continue to look from one pony to the next and tell me how that makes you feel:

http://ookami-95.deviantart.com/art/Mane-Six-Creepy-Faces-314019596

i wonder how many Dowlphins are on the internet?

There's one more guy I could find, an older guy from Australia, who runs a website (since October 2012 I think) and usually refers to himself as "Dowl Phin".

Edited by Owledge

I had the funny idea that Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie are both wizards, but they follow different lineages. Twilie practices Lei Shan Dao (thunder and lightning path: thunder magic) while Pinkie lives Miao Tong Dao (enlightenment Dao, most illusive path, no method path: manipulating reality by will alone).

There's one more guy I could find, an older guy from Australia, who runs a website (since October 2012 I think) and usually refers to himself as "Dowl Phin".

Are you saying im pinkie pie? Bitch is tryin to steal my potential!? WTF...

oh well about not being the one and only then, but at least there's only two! :lol:

Ah whatever, here some embedded pictures...

PP_YT_BaZooka.png

MLP_EFFICIENCY_Youre_doing_it_wrong.png

And this might drive certain people nuts, hahaha...

TS_Hey_Brony.gif

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS - SOUND CANNONEERS!...

CMC_cheering_at_FS.gif

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS - CONQUERORS!...

CMC_basket.gif

CMC_looking_left_right.gif

I've been very active on my brand new Cheezburger account (mylittlebrony.com) lately and they have a feature to create a "site" in addition to the regular account profile. Based on recommendations in the help section, I sent a support ticket:

Hi!

I (user name Dowlphin) registered today and at first didn’t know how to add favorites to my profile, so I unnecessarily created a site. I have copied all pictures from there to my favorites now, so it can be deleted:

Thanks!

The response:

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch. We have deleted your Cheezburger account and profile as requested. We are sorry to see you leave! We hope that you'll continue to visit Cheezburger
for your daily dose of laughs and fun
:)

Sincerely,

Cheezburger

I wasn't exactly pleased to hear that...

R_suppressing%20rage_50percent.png

In the PM section, it even broke the fourth wall...

TTB_PM_R_4thwall.png

Edited by Owledge

It's a nice animation job. It might be a tad overdetailed for the detail of the show and be quite a lot of work when done for longer bits, but nevertheless done well, looking natural, with nice details.