Sign in to follow this  
ralis

The Electromagnetic Field of The Heart.

The Institute of Heart Math. http://www.heartmath.org/

This is the best image I could post here and the image on the above site is much better. The EM field actually encompasses the entire body to below the feet.

295710_2611952342989_1380445550_33129267_1451643601_n.jpg

Edited by ralis

I saw that a few years ago, I thought the shape of the field was very interesting. What caught my attention, was that it was quite similar to an old Yoga or meditation diagram that showed two circular hemispheres circling around the left and right side of a person, and meeting at the center of the person, as a type of energy field or aura. Haven't been able to find a image of that diagram online.

In other words, although seemingly small, the electrodynamic field produced from Pluto and Charon may very well be larger than that of most single planets, with the exception of Jupiter.

I'd love to hear that explanation, the barycenter's position aint that special and profound.

I'd love to hear that explanation, the barycenter's position aint that special and profound.

Profound, is having a barycenter outside the perception of phenomenal self.

• Like 1

When considering flowery language, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - when discussing actual phenomena and assigning far reaching dynamic activity, such notions as somehow being more effect-ful than planets like Saturn, Uranus, Neptune - simply because their barycenter is outside of a physical body? If there were a smiley that raised and eyebrow :lol: Sorry, that's a preposterous notion. You want to put it on more even ground and start making comparisons of Mars, KBOs, asteroids, we wouldnt be space truckin'. :)

They should study the electromagnetic qualities of perception and focus...which I suspect is the same thing as the heart's field.

Sign in to follow this