Sign in to follow this  
ganjaboy

Greetings from a young'n

Hello all. I'm a 19 year old guy who somehow found these forums after years and years of questions and answers about my spirituality that went unanswered. I've been reading topics on here in which I found people were experiencing exactly the troubles that I have in my own life, and that was reassuring to me. I realize that I'm slightly younger than the average member here, but hopefully I can still gain answers - or at least insight! - into my questions nonetheless. I have not formally studied the Way, but I am familiar with the basic concept through personal research.

Admittedly, I have been hesitant my entire life to adhere to any one particular faith or religion. I found that more often than not, I aligned with some but not all of the core tenets, but sometimes the ones I disagreed with were too strong to ignore. I have suffered from a lot of mental and personal troubles in my own life, including depression, issues of self-confidence, and personal barriers with friends, family, and total strangers. I need a way in which to overcome, or at least see a way around these obstacles. I look forward to learning something new!

Edited by dhiggs

Sign in to follow this