Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Anime discussion section in off- topic?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it would be nice to have an Anime Sub-forum?

• Oh yeah! Who wouldn't love a place to discuss anime?
    • Nah! Anime is just too cool for me! I'd rather watch documentaries about how the Earth will end in 2012!
    • Anime? What's that? It isn't contagious I hope!

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in a sub-forum for Anime discussion? I have a poll to gauge interest, but I think it would be great addition to discuss all things anime! Be sure and vote.

Aaron

P.S. Anime is contagious! Very contagious! Muahahaha! (cough! cough! The evil laugh irritates my throat.)

Edited by Twinner

Long before meditation stuff I was a moderator on an anime site

Since I was sitting there all day and everyone else was going "Hey, What's good?"

I had to find out what's good

But I kinda got tired of anime, movies, entertainment, video games, stuff

Most of the time it feels like I'm not getting something out of it and that feels like a waste of time for me

I used to watch One Piece a lot until I realized that the manga is far ahead of the anime

And since then I was only reading One Piece manga and I don't care about any other show

Well, I'm kinda curious about what's going on in Bleach and Naruto even though they don't have anything special

I also like Detective Conan, though it has no rereading value since it's a detective thing

Also thinking about shows in general, I only watched them because they were on TV but now I don't watch TV

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And that's all I have ever to say about anime :lol:

Yeah why not, maybe someone else still likes it :lol:

Long before meditation stuff I was a moderator on an anime site

Since I was sitting there all day and everyone else was going "Hey, What's good?"

I had to find out what's good

But I kinda got tired of anime, movies, entertainment, video games, stuff

Most of the time it feels like I'm not getting something out of it and that feels like a waste of time for me

I used to watch One Piece a lot until I realized that the manga is far ahead of the anime

And since then I was only reading One Piece manga and I don't care about any other show

Well, I'm kinda curious about what's going on in Bleach and Naruto even though they don't have anything special

I also like Detective Conan, though it has no rereading value since it's a detective thing

Also thinking about shows in general, I only watched them because they were on TV but now I don't watch TV

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And that's all I have ever to say about anime :lol:

Yeah why not, maybe someone else still likes it :lol:

I'm not trying to get much out of it, other than just enjoying what I watch. I'm currently watching Sgt. Frog. I'm almost done, once I am, I'll head over and watch Korra.

Aaron

Ah, there's a lot of good, no, great anime out there.

The problem is that once you watch/read the great series, everything else just seems.... meh.

Sign in to follow this