Jetsun

Why isn't the world in harmony?

No matter how grim things sometimes seem to be things fall into perspective given regular cultivation.

No point trying to change the world but changing ourselves, we can all have a go at that.

As far as nature goes I'm pretty much in favour of it with the sole exception of slugs. Snails I can live with. Pretty shells even if they do nibble our cabbages. But one finds no redeeming features whatsoever in the common or garden voracious slug.

Mrs GrandmasterP is of the opinion that slugs only exist to provide a suitable reincarnation vehicle for door knocking born agains and double glazing salesmen.

Maybe it's not the world that's wrong but rather our point of view and perspective.

You think?

Hehehe.

(Or maybe I should have said: No shit!)

• Like 1

Mrs GrandmasterP is of the opinion that slugs only exist to provide a suitable reincarnation vehicle for door knocking born agains and double glazing salesmen.

Hehehe. I get them here now and then too. Epsom Salt makes them go away. (Snails go away too.)

Yes good points here.. Afterall when one feels amazing does one feel that the world is not in harmony perhaps we might acknowledge it intellectually but decide not to dwell on it too much, still somehow feeling like the world is not in balance...for example when we feel low, we easily come to low emotional states which tend to manifest in thoughts that are weakest. While the idea that the world is in harmony or not is an idea.. The feeling of being in harmony yourself matters

The problem being that Vice tends to override Virtue?

Or the Assertive overcomes the Passive

If we threw Vice and Virtue into a blender what would be the outcome?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

The problem being that Vice tends to override Virtue?

Or the Assertive overcomes the Passive

If we threw Vice and Virtue into a blender what would be the outcome?

It's like trying to mix oil and water.One will stay on the surface whist the other will beneath

It's like trying to mix oil and water.One will stay on the surface whist the other will beneath

But if you add just a dab of dish washing liquid they all harmonize.