mike 134

quick question on chakras and adrenal glands.

Hey I just have a quick q re: chakras. I've been alarmed recently by apathy and lethargy and I've been frustrated and posting frequently looking for answers, and of course I attribute this to kundalini (all my problems have been caused by this). But yesterday I ejaculated and noticed that my semen was quite thick. This can be caused by many things (not drinking enough water for one), but is frequently caused by low testosterone and DHEA.

Of course this can also cause apathy. So maybe hormones are (at least partially) responsible for this. I am 100% certain that whatever biological process is going on, which you guys call kundalini, messes up the hormones, and the fact that it is burning out my heart and limbs probably means it is changing my hormonal constitution. Maybe it's shutting down DHEA production in favor of some other hormone that I don't need. Since it looks like I can influence hormones by consciously sending heat to various parts of the body, I figure that I need to heat up the adrenals, which are responsible for DHEA production.

The adrenal glands are quite high up in the body, lying on top of the kidneys. But a quick google search says that the root chakra is responsible for the adrenals. WTF??? The root? In the perineum? Really? That's way way lower than the adrenals. What is going on here? Shouldn't I be heating up the upper abdomen, where the "third chakra" is located, instead? That's closer to the adrenals. Or even attempting to heat up the adrenal glands directly on both sides?

Thanks.

EDIT: lol, my status says "tao wizard" now

Edited by mike 134

I can't speak to the anatomy, but I wonder about your blowtorching things. I'm sure I've suggested him before, but Tao Semko at KAP knows his stuff very well. Might be worth firing off an email. Who knows, he might even do a video about it. I remember there is one answering a question from a guy about adrenal issues.

Edited by -K-
  • Like 4

Root chakra influences the root chakra and up

Then reproduction chakra also itself and up

It keeps going like that on and on

Thx fo the links.

This morning I was laying in bed heating up the perineum, it was feeling warm and tingly, but I don't notice any effects though. Maybe I should keep doing it every morning. Cause apathy sucks.

with meditation and energy work, its rare to achieve results with a single try.

rather, you'll find results accumulate with regular practice over time.

The root chakra is associated with survival, you need adrenalin to power your body to fight or flight when under threat.

Root chakra influences the root chakra and up

Then reproduction chakra also itself and up

It keeps going like that on and on

thats not entirely correct. if it were, the 2nd chakra wouldn't have anything to do with the generative organs, which it does.

things just aren't so linear, like "because the adrenals rest on top of the kidneys that means the closest chakra to them must influence them." The body is a holistic system, and the energy body regulates the functions of a very wide variety of things, some of which are local and some of which aren't.

If it had too much to do with that then males would be giving birth to babies

Unlike in females, the male system is moved downwards since it's used to send sperm away into where it needs to be

Sperm is used to make babies and it's being reused by the body when no action of baby making is being done

That's the male's second chakra thing

The root chakra is associated with survival, you need adrenalin to power your body to fight or flight when under threat.

Yeah that makes sense, actually, although it feels like its really far away.

with meditation and energy work, its rare to achieve results with a single try.

I tend to get them pretty quickly. Like if I twist my back too much I will have insomnia and quick thoughts that same night. I can also heat up places instantly, I'm warming up my belly even as I type this.