ralis

Site Problems

TTB goes down for no reason periodically. Today, there are several threads that will not open. Why is getclicky.com which is an analytical data mining company doing on this site?

Edited by ralis

probably generating relevant ads. Get ghostery and adblock.

I do have adblock.

I can never sign out, I must be the only bum on here 24/7 ghost reading/writing. Also another site has come up whenever I log into TTB's.

What browser are you you using?

I had all sorts of problems when I used Kindle but since I got this iPad it works fine except for the odd time when the whole site goes down.

I had all sorts of problems when I used Kindle

same. when i go to type a post and bring up the keyboard it jumps me back to the top of the page

There are times when I choose to quote and comment, the quote appears twice. This happens just by clicking on the quote button.

sometimes when i want to edit my post i accidentally click quote and double post with a slight difference in the second post

i guess this is just my fault though

getclicky or clicky or whatever it is is a datamining company and they are here by contract i would imagine. Only sean could say for sure.

use abine's DoNotTrackMe free app for firefox to stop companies from datamining and tracking. I block 3 sites on taobums, which are google facebook and clicky

hope that helps

getclicky or clicky or whatever it is is a datamining company and they are here by contract i would imagine. Only sean could say for sure.

use abine's DoNotTrackMe free app for firefox to stop companies from datamining and tracking. I block 3 sites on taobums, which are google facebook and clicky

hope that helps

Just downloaded it for my Chrome browser. Thanks

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Site crashes periodically, quote function is broken and editor that sometimes will not allow me to remove a double post that just appears. Also when I click on the quote button to respond, the box shows two quotes and I must remove one. What is the problem Sean?

Edited by ralis

Just downloaded it for my Chrome browser. Thanks

ditto, nice add on, feels like my room is less crowded.

ditto, nice add on, feels like my room is less crowded.

Right now I can see three trackers blocked. On some sites as many as seven.