Sign in to follow this  
Marks of Glory

Cold Body After Practice

MoG,

Regarding practices being compatable i would suggest you save up and go see a real master and learn a lineage practice. I fluffed around for 7 years wasting my time buying dvd's and going to classes, trying to stick all these random practices together. Looking back on it my face glows red (with shame). It is essential that we see someone who has travelled the road, otherwise we end up wandering off into a ditch, or lost on a million sideroads.

Thnks for the advise Bamboo, hopefully in about 4 months I will be close to a reall master to absorb the teachings.

Hello MoG,

I'm writing some my opinions that I heard from my teachers before feeling cold in practice. Maybe this could be some clue for you and for others.

First of all in practicing Baduan Jin the energy comes out after 2 years. Not starts easly. That's why most people left these practices.

I don't know anything about other practices what they effect or what they change. But -this written page before - you need to practice with a teacher better.

Cold feeling is not a good sign mostly. This shows sometimes leak of energy in meridians or on lower dan tien. If the dan tien not made (practicing cilibasy and some other methods) gathering the energy on lower dan tien will not put in together. This could be felt like cold in body.

Also there is another option. If you get cold, flu or humidity into your body or into your organs, this could be come out when your practicing.

How you can decide which is which? What do you feel after all these cold is main. If you got tired on next days, you will loosing your energy. You won't keep into your body. But if everything is o.k. and you feel yourself good or better you will understand that you are givin out cold steam into your body. Maybe hot sauna will be better on this.

Please forgive my poor English.

Regards.

Hi Azad, I appreciate your reply.

oh yes, I feel alot tired lately.

I even wrote a topic on breath suspention due to exhaustion some days ago.

May this energy leackage be due to not closing onto Dantien properly after practice?

I realized that I do not close

always resolve energy work with complete and utter stillness ;) (or at least as close as one can get!)

One of our most fault is the yin and yang parst of each practices.
Maybe this is the secret of everyting ;) What is yang part of every practice? Answer is very short: Each motion or active parts are yang. Yin is very simple: when we stop and in stillness we are in yin part of practice.
In your case, if we don't put the qi into dan tien what will happens? Qi goes to another parts of body. Especially weak parts of body. When we studied we learned that when qi gets stronger it will go weakness parts of body first. Because body and nervious system myst be stronger to get more qi. When kundalini or jing qi awakes this will go up very rough. We must have very strong spine and nervious system on that time.
Closing on dantien please keep on eye of this. Everypart of practice has each importance.
Please inform us about your practices.
Regards

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this