Sign in to follow this  
ShivaShakti

Hello new here, but been lurking around 2005

Hi all

Yes, I finally signed-up. Because I'm now more interested to practice Qi Gong once and for all.. for my health, and healing for others. I read about the dangers of it, (if not practiced right, wrong teachers and systems) and but in contrast to the amazing benefits.

Flying Phoenix and Stillness-Movement seems to be safe and effective, easy to learn and fast results?

Been doing meditation on and off since 1997. initiated into Tantra Yoga. Though the system is for spiritual self realization, not more on how to live your life in abundance, or your preferred reality. and not advocating using psychic power of any kind as well--yeah it's super strict. So I thought to study other systems (QiGong) as well, because this is how I feel I should be doing, and now is the time.

Thus I would like to know more of this amazing Qi (and then some)

Thanks for reading

welcome

and now, which qigong to begin with??!!

i wouldnt worry too much about fast and easy.

there will be enuff confirming moments to let you know you are progressing.

Thanks

Im planning to study Stillness-Movement. Since I grasped "some" of its idea behind it (seems easy for me to do).. by awareness and allowing together with the specific (sitting?) posture/s. but there's more to it than revitalizing and healing yourself and others as I read on this thread. http://thetaobums.co...nt/page__st__48 . What also attracted me.

yes you're right , fast and easy might not be. But what should come first, is, more on safeness and effectiveness :)

Edited by ShivaShakti

Sign in to follow this