Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

Learn Tai Chi Online eBook Project

Heya folks ... well I have bitten the bullet and launched a crowd-funding project through Indiegogo.com ... here's an intro from the page:

http://igg.me/p/234394/x/1321552

"After 8-years of research and development I am very excited to break the news with you that I am ready to release a revolutionary new Tai Chi teaching method. This ground-breaking new method makes it possible for you to learn all the Tai Chi postures, poses, and movements virtually as if you were training one-on-one with a live teacher.
I will be will be releasing this online Tai Chi course via a 9-part series of eBooks made available from my website, www.tai-chi-wizard.com. This will be accompanied by a video conferencing eTraining service where, using the eBooks and associated tools, you get one-on-one instruction with me helping you work through the curriculum at your own pace and ability.
Which means all the health benefits of Tai Chi are now well and truly in your reach regardless of where you are in the world.

Edited by Stigweard
  • Like 2

Interesting. Once my money troubles are over I may look into that.

Too bad you don't teach bagua. :P

;) Only played a little bit of Bagua, same with Xingyiquan ... Taiji man through and through :D Cheers for your consideration.

Edited by Stigweard

Hey Stig, I only skimmed so maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find what style you teach. I know you talk about all the different styles on your main site, but I don't recall seeing specific mention of what you teach and practice. :)

Edit: Has anyone told you that you resemble a dashing young version of John De Lancie? :D

Edited by Cat Pillar
  • Like 1

Hey Stig, I only skimmed so maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find what style you teach. I know you talk about all the different styles on your main site, but I don't recall seeing specific mention of what you teach and practice. :)

Edit: Has anyone told you that you resemble a dashing young version of John De Lancie? :D

Hahahh ... it would be an honor to be considered a "young dashing" version of Q ;)

Ahah ... what style ... so sorry I didn't mention that on the page.

I hope that the first installment of 9 ebooks will give people a very strong foundation in the traditional 108 Yang Style form:

Edited by Stigweard

Thanks for clearing that up!

Looks like there's still 26 days to claim a perk...I'm probably going to get in on it just out of sheer curiosity about your revolutionary new teaching methods.

In any case, I wish you good fortune with your venture!

• Like 1

Nice ... now up to $815 ... that gets me a decent camera ... love to get to $1500 though ;)Nice ... now up to $815 ... that gets me a decent camera ... love to get to $1500 though ;)

Stigwear...

Based on your movements in the video, I do see some Jin in you. Are you still in doubt about Jin from the practice of Tai Ji...???

Sign in to follow this