timelessness

Cousin Marriages

Latex allergy is horrible. Borrowed a condrom from a friend one time and felt like my dick was on fire the whole next day. They do have latex free condoms but they're even worse than the regular ones for sensation.

Latex allergy is horrible. Borrowed a condrom from a friend one time and felt like my dick was on fire the whole next day. They do have latex free condoms but they're even worse than the regular ones for sensation.

Used or as new?

• Like 1

If "not feeling anything" is an allergic reaction to sheathing the pecker, then it's not so bad.... XD I'm not allergic, just an insensitive prick i guess? :lol:

well stretch your imagination

when the earth was developing

there must have been one man and one woman (this is the obvious thing, i mean we all just didnt materialize Simultaneously , did we ?)

so they had sex and the woman gave birth to one girl and one boy

now if they wanna make progress and have more children then the boy must have sex with the girl (she is her blood sister )

they dont have any other choice

and their children again must have sex with their relative

so i think this world started because of the incest , if we assume there was one man and one woman only in the beginning

Edited by nine tailed fox

Yes this is true, there was a limited population for genetic diversity at some times and places. Also inbreeding is important for certain distinctive features to "cement" into the genome of a group. Look at the modern Amish who are so isolated that they produce offspring which have rare genetic disorders such as maple syrup urine disease. Wars and trade introduce new genetics to groups. The 50/500 rule to ensure genetic diversity is quite apt and in the past many smaller communities failed over time due to becoming less evolutionarily fit. Look at the Appalachians or the clan in Turkey whose children aren't even able to walk.

However, genetic evidence suggests that the current Homo sapiens sapiens species has various hominid species mixed in. Africa is one of the most genetically diverse places in the world and it is most likely that many of the ethnic groups are products of interbreeding with other hominids. There is evidence that some Caucasians are mixed with Neanderthals and some East Asians are mixed with Denisovans. Considering that there is new archaeological evidence of humanoid settlements nearly as old as 400,000 years ago our current historical records and what we know of prehistory is so lacking we cannot yet begin to wonder at the diversity of the human genome and its various influences.

if we evolved, we could not have evolved in one single place out of all the world, but adapted through various sub-similar-species of pre-human/post-ape, similar enough to breed, but not as identical as we are now. perhaps?

There is evidence that some Caucasians are mixed with Neanderthals and some East Asians are mixed with Denisovans.

Everyone except pure subsarahan Africans (pure blacks) are mixed with Neanderthal. Some people are further mixed with Denisovans.