Is it true you have the "external kidney" get sucked back inside your body?

are you seriously asking me a random question about my dick?

• Like 2

are you seriously asking me a random question about my dick?

It's an alchemical question -- but I guess that wasn't obvious enough. haha. As for "your" dick -- well I have no idea who you are. I hope that your name on thetaobums is not some superficial cover and everyone knows your real name? Sorry if that is the case but it's not apparent at least. Maybe your profile indicates otherwise.

So do you think "retraction" means that it goes literally back into the body - like opposite direction? I mean obviously in the alchemy training.

If you think the question is not part of alchemy training then that would probably mean it has not happened to you. haha.

Of course if you think it's none of people's business then I guess the information you want to share about alchemy is self-censored so to speak.

I have read about the penis becoming incapable of getting an erection once you're immortal, nothing about going inside the body though.

I have read about the penis becoming incapable of getting an erection once you're immortal, nothing about going inside the body though.

Whoever wrote that practiced improperly and disabled themselves. They also mistook themselves to be Taoist immortals.

According to the Taoist fairy tales, the former is considered to be a valid statement. The latter is valid for a practice of some Neigong practitioners with the balls sucked in too. This also could happen to a male, as natural, in extreme cold weathers.

PS.....

Immortals are not required to be reproductive to have offspring.

Edited by ChiDragon