Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

Hand positions during meditation....

Well, I started out following Master Chia meditation techniques but I think I am out growing them. I used to clap my hands and rest effortlessly by my dan tien. I have been trying to use different hand positions such as resting my hands on my knees with legs crossed. I felt something was open up.

Edited by ChiForce

Well, I started out following Master Chia meditation techniques but I think I am out growing them. I used to clap my hands and rest effortlessly by my dan tien. I have been trying to use different hand positions such as resting my hands on my knees with legs crossed. I felt something was open up.

There are a lot of different mudras you can use during meditation, just depends on what it is your wanting to do.

There are a lot of different mudras you can use during meditation, just depends on what it is your wanting to do.

Oh, last night I was using this mudra:

http://www.theenergeticseer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Art-of-Meditation-and-Energy-Mudras.jpg

It was the most natural for me. I really didn't know anything about mudras. Within minutes, I was in certain degree of samadhi. It was so quick I was surprised. I didn't see the light of the yang energy moving or rotating but the yin. The pitch black sensation felt 3d like. Almost like I was looking at the space, some vast field of dark matter. My chi was moving all over my body of course. I was practicing the white skeleton meditation as well. It was an interesting experience since my night time meditation was never that fruitful. Only my morning one are much, much more better and productive.

I am hoping there is one I could use that would allow my hands to rest easily without much bodily effort since I would like to meditate longer, like at least 1 hour.

Edited by ChiForce

Oh, last night I was using this mudra:

http://www.theenergeticseer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Art-of-Meditation-and-Energy-Mudras.jpg

It was the most natural for me. I really didn't know anything about mudras. Within minutes, I was in certain degree of samadhi. It was so quick I was surprised. I didn't see the light of the yang energy moving or rotating but the yin. The pitch black sensation felt 3d like. Almost like I was looking at the space, some vast field of dark matter. My chi was moving all over my body of course. I was practicing the white skeleton meditation as well. It was an interesting experience since my night time meditation was never that fruitful. Only my morning one are much, much more better and productive.

I am hoping there is one I could use that would allow my hands to rest easily without much bodily effort since I would like to meditate longer, like at least 1 hour.

Well I'll have to give that mudra a try next time haha ;)

Sign in to follow this