Sign in to follow this  
Everything

I don't have to know who I am, I choose who I am

I keep on choosing who I am, and I choose to be who I want to be. As much as I am capable of choosing. I choose more and more of all of that which I want to be, I choose to be that. I choose to think that, feel that and know that. Knowing and action follow suit. I choose to know who I am. My choice is allways one of joy and delight. I love who I am, because I am the choice of being the one who chooses to love who he is and all that he is. I choose to love who I am and all that I am and even all that I have yet to be. I know that I will allways be more and there will allways be more and new things to choose from. All these wonderful things I can choose to be. There's allways something that stands out on a peak. I choose that. I choose to be the peak of my joy. I dwell on it, I blend with it, I harmonize with it and I express it's expression through me, I become it, I fall into the love with it, and we become one. I am who I am. Who I am, is who I choose I am. I am allways flawlessly the most beautiful and precise expression of who I am. There's never a deviation from the expression of my self. If I choose to be who I want to be, I am who I want to be or more. Never less. There's no possibility of being who I am not, as who I am not does not exist by its very own definition. I have no choice but to be who I choose to be and I choose to be who I want to be as much as I can choose to be who I am. Eah and every moment, I become more of who I want to be and there's allways more things to choose from. I am allways becoming more of who I love to be and my love grows bigger for yet more things to choose from to be and to be in love with even as I am becoming one with it. I am yet allways in love with who I am and finding more love to choose from, to become more of the love that I already am. There is no end to this joy. No end to this life. Even if I love to die, there is more love in living as dying and the unique expression of my preferred self is allways beautiful and flawlessly chosen for me. Allways flawlessly an expansion of the love that I already am. What I can choose to be, I love, because they're all unique choices. I can allways choose more life or more death. Allways free tochoose what i want to choose. And I will never hesistate to choose to become that which I want to become. I am free to choose who I want to be. I am free to choose who I want to be. I am who I choose I am. I don't need to know who I am. I am who I choose to be. And I allways choose that which I enjoy to be. Simply because I love it. I love to be who I love to be.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Often easier said than done , but to the extent you can carry it foward , its probably a 'good' thing.

Why is it that everyone else isnt doing just the same I have no idea.

So much choice, it makes me dizzy. :D Better not to choose and follow inborn nature and Tao currents.

What if it is my inborn nature be a sarcastic know it all?

Should I 'run with it?'

:)

I keep on choosing who I am, and I choose to be who I want to be. As much as I am capable of choosing. I choose more and more of all of that which I want to be, I choose to be that. I choose to think that, feel that and know that. Knowing and action follow suit. I choose to know who I am. My choice is allways one of joy and delight. I love who I am, because I am the choice

That's so funny,...thanks for the morning laugh.

A Truth Realized person would put it another way,...like this fellow from Canada:

"Waking up is not necessarily pleasant; you get to see why all this time, you chose to sleep.

When you wake up the first thing you will see is Reality does not exist for you, you exist for it. Shocking as it is when you let it in, there is rest

You do not have to labor anymore to hold together a reality that does not exist; forcing something to be real that is not real.

You and this life you have been living are not real ..

In letting it in, even through the shock... pain... shattering, there is rest.

Reality is when all you want to know is what is true ...just so that you can let it in and be true.

Reality is not a safe place for you - the you that you have created.

It is the only place where you would die; where there is no room for your hopes, your dreams.

Once you have let it in, once you begin to re-awaken; to let Reality wake you up, nothing can get it out. That is the beginning of your end.

Waking up can be much more painful than the agony of your dream, but waking up is real."

• Like 1

What if it is my inborn nature be a sarcastic know it all? Should I 'run with it?' :)

Tao Bums is powered by sarcasm (and worse), but to follow your inborn nature is theology. :D

A Truth Realized person would put it another way,...like this fellow from Canada:

"Waking up is not necessarily pleasant; you get to see why all this time, you chose to sleep.

When you wake up the first thing you will see is Reality does not exist for you, you exist for it. Shocking as it is when you let it in, there is rest

You do not have to labor anymore to hold together a reality that does not exist; forcing something to be real that is not real.

Reality is when all you want to know is what is true ...just so that you can let it in and be true.

It is the only place where you would die; where there is no room for your hopes, your dreams.

Once you have let it in, once you begin to re-awaken; to let Reality wake you up, nothing can get it out. That is the beginning of your end.

Waking up can be much more painful than the agony of your dream, but waking up is real."

Why would an awakened person theorize about past and present as if they're separate?

So life is over once you wake up a little? That would mesh with what I've been experiencing these last few months.

I think there is BIG difference between awakened person and enlightened/reliazed person.

An awakened person find out the first hand that the reality was an illusion.

An enlightened person can manipulate the illusion.

I think you might have used the two words interchangeably.

• Like 2

This is not sarcastic, nor flippant.

Sometimes I feel like a fractal pattern, splayed out over multiple dimensions, engaged in a deeply engrossing game, based on rules that are adaptable, within a framework of energy transducers in a field of inter dependent illusions in a state of constant flux.

• Like 1

Why do you need to be something?

A fictional mental story of what you are.

Does anyone truly need anything?

• Like 1

Does anyone truly need anything?

At the most basic primal level - yes. It's called survival. Not in the sense of eating processed foods and taking pictures of our lunch to gawk at over InstaGram. Basic survival needs must be met in order to continue to live in the Tao. If not, then why create the need to breath in air?

I hope this answers your question.

Edited by Celestial

So life is over once you wake up a little? That would mesh with what I've been experiencing these last few months.

Yes,...the life that you thought was you, is over. I'd say that the illusion of life gets more interesting,..so it isn't that life is over,...the filters you once observed life through drop away.

I think there is BIG difference between awakened person and enlightened/reliazed person.

An awakened person find out the first hand that the reality was an illusion.

An enlightened person can manipulate the illusion.

I think you might have used the two words interchangeably.

Why would an enlightened person want to manipulate the illusion? Enlightenment in a nutshell is this,...the ability to see things as they are,...if you could see things as they are, why go back (as if it were even possible) to manipulate things that are not. LOL

An idea of what you are, a thought of what you are.

Can a thought or an idea represent the true you?

Never absolutely...but we keep working on it anyways to approach the zenith.

At the most basic primal level - yes. It's called survival. Not in the sense of eating processed foods and taking pictures of our lunch to gawk at over InstaGram. Basic survival needs must be met in order to continue to live in the Tao. If not, then why create the need to breath in air?

I hope this answers your question.

It is like this: Needs are false because those who eat to live must realize in the end that they too are eaten...so, what happens next? Nothing. Hmmm..Exactly..so we don't need anything because there is nothing to need. I exist, therefore I am. I stop. I die. End of story? Or is it? What happens next is this. Molecules enter the soil, grass grows people eat animals, animals eat nature, and life begins again...who needs any of this? I do. Stop. I die. next life I begin again. Stop I die. Needs? Taken care of. That's it.

Yes,...the life that you thought was you, is over. I'd say that the illusion of life gets more interesting,..so it isn't that life is over,...the filters you once observed life through drop away.

Something else that could be said is this; The life that ends is the life that begins. A wheel, a circle, a gasoline vehicle plowing down the highway. Then it rains. 2Zen? OK how about this...everything exists and always will and always has, but it constantly rearranges itself into new patterns or constructs. The whirl, the maelstrom of matter/energy/bliss also called Satchitananda. No end.

Why would an enlightened person want to manipulate the illusion? Enlightenment in a nutshell is this,...the ability to see things as they are,...if you could see things as they are, why go back (as if it were even possible) to manipulate things that are not. LOL

Illusions manipulate illusions. Self manipulates Self. No one person. No two people. Endless beings are all the same. Each one different.

Why would an enlightened person want to manipulate the illusion? Enlightenment in a nutshell is this,...the ability to see things as they are

That's your definition of enlightenment, not mine.

Didn't you post a story about a enlightened guy changed fishbone into a fish swimming away in air?

I like the title of the thread,for one not to be defined by a society separated by imaginary political borders of country or states, to be free to be round or square at will and the notion of growth and change.

Realization never ends, the work is never complete, there is a sky above the sky, meaning once we reach one level of awareness there is another to explore.Immortality is like water it can be ice or liquid,immortal one minute mortal the next, stabilizing, keeping the furnace of attention always true is the never ending practice.

Self creates separation from all that is, with no self there is no other, merge all back into one. This one creates two we call it two but we must remember it is in this case just two sides of one. Only human mind and self separates the ten thousand things as not being one. I am you and you are me

Sign in to follow this