Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Masculinity

If horse stance is good for power.

upper boyd strength training is too. one hand pressups, one hand dips, pullups, handstand walking

protein bars, tortilla wraps with beans and ratttouille, nuts

specific trauma release got me feeling like a lion.

Edited by skydog

How does one perform a one hand dip? :wacko:

well i do it on a bench, but id like to try the proper way..

just cos vegetarian diet plus tons of meditation can take away some masculinity

Edited by skydog

how does eating more protein give you masculinity? i seem to be getting more feminine the more protein i eat

but i think that is just because i feel more attractive as a fatty :lol:

• Like 2

well i think its like putting on the muscle weight requires more protein, kinda cut the sugar, and get my protein from various sources feel strong, but the aggression was likely to be some healing crises stuff from prayers/trauma healing and not just testosterone.

well i think its like putting on the muscle weight requires more protein, kinda cut the sugar, and get my protein from various sources feel strong, but the aggression was likely to be some healing crises stuff from prayers/trauma healing and not just testosterone.

What happen if a woman eat more protein.....???

I dont understand the question to be honest, but women have testosterone too, and women can do strength training and eat more protein to bulk up and feel more testoronised if they want to, also trauma release creates these kind of feelings of power too.

if one wants to go super deep with the spirituality maybe cut out the strength training.

If one wants to be more grounded strength training.

Possible to have a balance get rid of the soreness with spontaneous movements...maybbe..not sure..

Skydog,

When you say trauma release are you talking about David Bercelli's Trauma Release Exercises (TRE)? If so, I'd like to hear more about your experiences if you're willing to share.

Thanks,

Liminal

I dont understand the question to be honest, but women have testosterone too, and women can do strength training and eat more protein to bulk up and feel more testoronised if they want to, also trauma release creates these kind of feelings of power too.

Yes, women have testosterone but less than men. The testosterone has more effects in men than women. If a woman has excessive testosterone than normal, she will have some sighs of masculinity. If a male has less testosterone than normal, he will act like a female. For example, a eunuch behaves like a woman with a high pitch voice and cannot grow a beard or mustache.

• Like 1

Skydog,

When you say trauma release are you talking about David Bercelli's Trauma Release Exercises (TRE)? If so, I'd like to hear more about your experiences if you're willing to share.

Thanks,

Liminal

Hi Liminal Luke

Yes, I have done those exercises among many things.

They opened up the kundalini pattern in me, which was immense.

However it was a combination of Trauma Release Exercises and Emotional Freedom Techniques.

I find physical exercise to get rid of some trauma however it is often not as specific or powerful as energetic psychological techniques in my opinion.

According to various theory and my own knowledge, most trauma comes from traumatic childhood memories where the beliefs about ones self worth and shame, anger etc originate from. It is very difficult/impossible to heal these memories on a purely physical level or even an energetic level in my opinion.

Shamans, Tibetan Buddhists used certain techniques to heal such memories or energetic weaknesses as today people are doing.

One great book is EFT Matrix Re-Imprinting which is much more powerful than regular Emotional Freedom Techniques.

Another great book is the healing codes.

Another great method is the Yuen Method.

These are extremely specific and permanent.

One starts to delve into past life memories/future life memories after a while and a single faulty memory has the power to cause extremely damaging behaviour/even physical issues.

I have written about these in the contributed articles section...EFT MATRIX REIMPRINTING.

I would start with trauma release exercises, perhaps work with the book "shaking medicine" too and then check out the others.

I believe this will cut ones time spent needed to heal by 20x or more.

Forgive any sloppy writing or lack of marketing I make in those posts, but they are extremely powerful.

Regards

• Like 1

just cos vegetarian diet plus tons of meditation can take away some masculinity

I noticed that when I was pure vegetarian - I felt a lot more peaceful...

how does eating more protein give you masculinity? i seem to be getting more feminine the more protein i eat

but i think that is just because i feel more attractive as a fatty :lol:

Just don't eat lots of soy protein...phytoestrogens...

if one wants to go super deep with the spirituality maybe cut out the strength training.

If one wants to be more grounded strength training.

Possible to have a balance get rid of the soreness with spontaneous movements...maybbe..not sure..

I think this depends - if you are too Yin - strength training will add Yang...If you are already Yang overbalanced, it could add more Yang (depends)

I noticed that when I was pure vegetarian - I felt a lot more peaceful...

Yes, ideally one wants the peacefulness of vegetarian with the strength and power of meat without having meat, although if you have no meat, no judgement to you. nad yes vegetarian made me feel great for a while, but after some time I started becoming too light/airy...one can balance somewhat.

I was reading some thing about hair loss, not that I have it but someone was talking about amino acids, which are naturally may get my diet better too.

Also I channelled in my paintings to get iron and vitamin b12 supplements.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

One great book is EFT Matrix Re-Imprinting which is much more powerful than regular Emotional Freedom Techniques.

Interesting, I've done lots of EFT on myself. EFT is powerful, I often start gagging and feel like I'm going to throw up after an EFT session to release something.

How would you say Matrix Re-imprinting is more powerful? I haven't actually heard about it before but am very interested.

• Like 2

Interesting, I've done lots of EFT on myself. EFT is powerful, I often start gagging and feel like I'm going to throw up after an EFT session to release something.

How would you say Matrix Re-imprinting is more powerful? I haven't actually heard about it before but am very interested.

Hi HoldorFold

Well if EFT is powerful for you great, not putting it down. For me I found that with the EFT techniques I used I didnt feel much effect and it came back, but with EFT Matrix reimprinting which is tapping on the child in the memory as well as your self, I started to experience laughing, crying, yawning, shaking (kundalini) starting to flow, then the memories would just vanish, and I felt so much stronger. It is good for specific memories in my opinion, or beliefs from those memories, the healing codes is good for unknown stuff/cellular memories or bigger stuff, yuen method is good for specific, though these are my own theories, and many others will likely have different experiences. For instance today I found myself spending a few hours on the subject of what I want in a relationship, lust, love for the opposite sex etc, very long held beliefs and ideas have just vanished, its quite amazing to me. Meditation does not do this in my opinion. Although natural practices for me are also good to integrate afterwards.

Anyways peace, Id check out the book.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this