konchog uma

Cliteracy

I think one of the funniest tattoos I saw a picture of a while back was just above it and said "if you dont eat it, you dont need it" :lol:

off the topic of daoism and cultivation per se

I think it should be in general, there are plenty of "male only" topics there...

Edited by Guest

I think one of the funniest tattoos I saw a picture of a while back was just above it and said "if you dont eat it, you dont need it" :lol:

The Confucius says "eat it with your eyes, caress it with your words."

I dint realise Confucius was so sexy.

Oh you would have like to meet Confucius, as scholar and with his multi-layer meaning of his sentence he may turn people red.

I think he was very good in teasing, but well I ask me if something like this is recorded.

sure thing.

the piece is in large part about the marginalisation of the clitoris.. so the irony was a bit irresistable, is all.

it is not at all off topic to daoism and cultivation,btw, for women, or for any men around who might have a vital connection with women.

(ps I nearly always edit my posts.. it seems my typing mistakes are invisible until I actually post. cunning weirderie.)

Just as an aside. one shouldn't assume that this topic is an undiscovered country for everyone around here.

I'm just saying...

• Like 1

Sorry? I dont understand your what you are just saying, in relation to my post.

LOL

Just saying that while the OP's linked article and the broader topic of "cliteracy" may be news to some, it is not only "on-topic" but there may be some on the forum (males included) who have already done their own homework.

:)

And, while I agree about your marginalization observation, I'd prefer to think of it as expansive in nature -- that little nub is no more the sole fount of pleasure than is the male's frenulum and anything that helps spread that awareness is surely a step in the right direction, no?

;)

Edited by A Seeker

Yes, about marginalization but about efforts to dispel marginalization.

And, yes, I thought it quite ironic that konchog unintentionally marginalized a thread intended to de-marginalize that which is already marginalized.

FWIW, I happen to be in favor them.

I can't find my clitoris ... where is it?

Someone else has it, Apech. It is up to you to go find it.

;)

• Like 1

I can't find my clitoris ... where is it?

Obviously must have happened not paying attention in your own Christian mysticism thread...

115. Mary said to her disciples, “You have heard of the ascension of Enoch. When he ascended he became male and female, and the male entered into repose and the female moved to run and return..."

Stop laying around and go find it... :)

• Like 1