Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

The potential for enlightenment

I see that the bullshit has come out of the crack(s) of the serial speculators who have never seen their nature.

Actually, there is no person in substance or in function. But none of you can fathom that perspective.

This is why seething speculators such as yourselves can do nothing but fuck up your own threads with endless drivel. Parasites.

ed note: change "fact or in the actuality" to "substance or in function" in penultimate line

It Must be lonely up there all alone, why don't you come down and play? (It's way more fun!)

^_^

Edited by Dagon
  • Like 2

not an attack, i actually think she is very intelligent and i have a lot of respect for her

but not the hatred, that's all

i really don't mean to attack :) seriously.

• Like 2

Alone, cheri~ not lonely at all. Besides, your interest is circumstantial, and fleeting at that.

Yet not one of you can speak of the principle.

And with this rabble, not even I can~ hahahahhahhaa❤

You don't know me.

Your nature isn't you, stupid. That's the opening line of this thread. What a bunch of fucking morons!! ahhahahhaaa!!

Alone, cheri~ not lonely at all. Besides, your interest is circumstantial, and fleeting at that.

Yet not one of you can speak of the principle.

And with this rabble, not even I can~ hahahahhahhaa❤

Your nature isn't you, stupid. That's the opening line of this thread. What a bunch of fucking morons!! ahhahahhaaa!!

.... :/

Edited by MooNiNite

The reason I prefer that those who are simply not up to the task of seeing reality not bother those who are (on my threads), is that you have only one interest, and that is to satisfy your personal intellectual habits.

You all really have absolutely no part in the result of sober, nonpsychological self-refinement. Dropping off is accomplished by open sincere resolute selfless intent.

There is no joking here, only a mob without a shred of the aspiration to enlightenment.

You all pretend to believe there aren't many who do not let up the gradual non-anticipatory effort required by the aspiration~ even on this forum. This behavior isn't impersonal~ it is simply undisciplined …I am embarrassed for you all.

• Like 1

The reason I prefer that those who are simply not up to the task of seeing reality not bother those who are (on my threads), is that you have only one interest, and that is to satisfy your personal intellectual habits.

You all really have absolutely no part in the result of sober, nonpsychological self-refinement. Dropping off is accomplished by open sincere resolute selfless intent.

There is no joking here, only a mob without a shred of the aspiration to enlightenment.

You all pretend to believe there aren't many who do not let up the gradual non-anticipatory effort required by the aspiration~ even on this forum. This behavior isn't impersonal~ it is simply undisciplined …I am embarrassed for you all.

rofl.

Edited by MooNiNite

giving out expedient Dharmas are needed

Feed yourself. You have no idea what it is you want. So first get rid of this need of yours. All you need is open your eyes.

You can't do that, yourself?

SEE ESSENCE ON YOUR OWN, then seek a teacher.

rofl. trying to claim you know who has an aspiration to enlightenment.

Excuse me? This isn't hocus-pocus. These are the people who are sincere in their approach. You do not have a part in this aspiration, and that, is that.

Who is there to be embarrassed for and who is there to be embarrassed? lol . . .

Quit fooling yourself.

;)

It's better to realise you are possibly delusional than to be delusional without knowing or considering that you are.

Ahh, perhaps they will be back Ooops!! spoke too soon!!

This is all somewhat like negotiating a slow moving wet-snow avalanche with a bunch of school-boys… poor things❤

"You don't know me" I say who the fuck needs to!! hahahaaa!! Like you're each different somehow. Non, you are all sloppy ignoramuses… following your little heads~ hahhahaa!!❤❤

I have no one to fool, jackal. I do not have a self to fool~ but you dooooo!!

Possibly delusional? This is where poseurs such as yourself shine in all your glory.

Repeat after me… Delusion is not only not knowing you are deluded, it is not ever having seen that you ARE no one to be deluded. As I have said before, Dogen speaks eloquently on delusion within delusion in his Shobogenzo.

Pick up a copy, kid.

Edited by deci belle

As a mother would risk her life
to protect her child, her only child,
even so should one cultivate a limitless heart
with regard to all beings.
With good will for the entire cosmos,
cultivate a limitless heart:
Above, below, & all around,
unobstructed, without hostility or hate.
Whether standing, walking,
sitting, or lying down,
as long as one is alert,
one should be resolved on this mindfulness.
This is called a sublime abiding
here & now.
Buddha
Karaniya Metta Sutta.

Edited by Dagon

Ahh, perhaps they will be back Ooops!! spoke too soon!!

This is all somewhat like negotiating a slow moving wet-snow avalanche with a bunch of school-boys… poor things❤

"You don't know me" I say who the fuck needs to!! hahahaaa!! Like you're each different somehow. Non, you are all sloppy ignoramuses… following your little heads~ hahhahaa!!❤❤

I have no one to fool, jackal. I do not have a self to fool~ but you dooooo!!

Possibly delusional? This is where poseurs such as yourself shine in all your glory.

Repeat after me… Delusion is not only not knowing you are deluded, it is not ever having seen that you ARE no one to be deluded. As I have said before, Dogen speaks eloquently on delusion within delusion in his Shobogenzo.

Pick up a copy, kid.

I only have what deci belle is writing to go on, and when she claims there is no I, yet is constantly considering herself, something seems off.

Could you define enlightenment for us?

Edited by Dagon
  • Like 1

As a mother would risk her life

to protect her child, her only child,

even so should one cultivate a limitless heart

with regard to all beings.

With good will for the entire cosmos,

cultivate a limitless heart:

Above, below, & all around,

unobstructed, without hostility or hate.

Whether standing, walking,

sitting, or lying down,

as long as one is alert,

one should be resolved on this mindfulness.

This is called a sublime abiding

here & now.

Buddha

Karaniya Metta Sutta.

That would be a provisional teaching for street-walking urchins such as yourself. Throw that crap in the trash, cheap-ass emotionalist.

Do you think criticizing people is doing you or them any good?

Who would want to listen to such words, let alone take it seriously from such a dirty mouth.

• Like 2

only a mob without a shred of the aspiration to enlightenment.

welp, you got me there

i really don't care about enlightenment

lololol

• Like 2

It is no use. Not one of these recreational philosophers will even get in the water themselves~ it's too wet, cold, deep, etc, etc. Truly pathetic.

Rofl, definitely not if it's what she is prattling on about, eh?

;)

(desi, those are the words from the buddha, and you toss them aside because they don't fit into "your" personal view.)

Evidence of delusion.

Has a nice day.

Edited by Dagon
  • Like 1

I'll start a new thread for you tomorrow, freaks…❤

Rofl, definitely not if it's what she is prattling on about, eh?

;)

(desi, those are the words from the buddha, and you toss them aside because they don't fit into "your" personal view.)

Evidence of delusion.

Has a nice day.

Battle of wits, hmmmmm? Goodnight, seekling.

Wait's over bimbo!! one last request just pour Vous cheri!!

We can and do give out provisional teaching for those who are in need. That doesn't change the fact that it is a provisional teaching. It doesn't matter who spoon-feeds you, does it? Does it?

You're the beggar, not me.

Beggars can't be choosers, unless they are conceited beggars… all the while there is a jewel sewn into your collar while you run around without any pants.

When a superior man hears of the Tao, Deci
he immediately begins to embody it.
When an average man hears of the Tao, Deci
he half believes it, half doubts it.
When a foolish man hears of the Tao, Deci
he laughs out loud.
If he didn't laugh,
it wouldn't be the Tao. Deci

You had me at the first post... not yours ... sincerely succinct!

• Like 1

You're the beggar, not me.

Who is there to beg and be the beggar? Neither you nor me.

Still considering yourself?

Edited by Dagon
  • Like 1

When a superior man hears of the Tao, Deci

he immediately begins to embody it.

When an average man hears of the Tao, Deci

he half believes it, half doubts it.

When a foolish man hears of the Tao, Deci

he laughs out loud.

If he didn't laugh,

it wouldn't be the Tao. Deci

You had me at the first post... not yours ... sincerely succinct!

This is not the tao or buddhism or anything.

Buddhism has a lot of talk about compassion etc etc

As does Taoism talking about balance,

Deci just seems to be blabber on about how nobody exists, but constantly tells us were all idiots and shes amazing, but then she doesnt exist, lol.

This is not anything lol.