abandonhope

need to find breaking the maya code online

Hey guys, I'm desperate need of help. I can't the documentary breaking the maya code online. Not to be confused with cracking the maya code. I need to watch this for a test. I can't find it anywhere online. Can someone please give it a shot and help me? Thanks everyone

I don't think there is one, I spent about 20 minutes searching for you but came up empty handed.

You will probably have to buy and return to amazon :C

Thanks mo pai. that one didn't work so if anyone could send anything. link to a torrent, free online. anthing

Thanks mo pai. that one didn't work so if anyone could send anything. link to a torrent, free online. anthing

If its copyrighted material, it is against the ToS of TTBs to post it here. Please do not ask for copies of copyrighted material.

Netflix? I think you can get a free month there and watch that and a couple of other interesting docs.

edit: not 100% certain it's on netflix, since there was a lot of stuff removed from there. Maybe if someone who has netflix could verify this link?

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Breaking_the_Maya_Code/70103857?locale=en-US

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Although I do have netflix, I do not have the mail send in one. Thanks for finding it though. Joe I'm sorry I broke a rule, i didn't think asking help finding a documentary for college research was illegal? I was in a huge pickle sorry.

www youtube com/watch?v=3Rd6VWLbv9w

Edited by WuDao