rex

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words ...

giphy.gif

the complex hexagram sequence encapsulates a careful and ingenious demonstration of linear recurrence sequences (like Fibonacci numbers) and division in the extreme mean ratio relation (or "golden ratio")… this knowledge results from general combinatorial analysis, and is reflected in elements emphasized in ancient Chinese and Western mathematical traditions...

• Like 5

photographs-that-look-like-traditional-c

Beautiful location. Takla Makan desert, Xinjian China. I would love to meditate in the outskirts of that desert for a period of time. Clean, unpolluted, perfect to still and cultivate the mind.

mmtt2w.jpg

2lafxa1.jpg

Real images (not digitally altered) of Yonaguni, Japan. One of the greatest mysteries of this planet. How much do we know about our ever changing reality? :)

• Like 4

where does that come from ?

Far as I can tell, this is based on the work of Johnson F. Yan, Ph.D. -- "DNA and the I Ching." This book, which I loaned to a friend a few years ago who proceeded to lose it (with friends like these, who needs enemies, eh?), spells it out and is a very enlightening read far as I remember (alas, never had a chance to re-read it, and it's not "light" -- hardcore genetics and biochemistry, and a bunch of very profound insights into the I Ching.)

• Like 1

Real images (not digitally altered) of Yonaguni, Japan. One of the greatest mysteries of this planet. How much do we know about our ever changing reality? :)

Recent studies of this area suggest that an earthquake dropped the area below sea level but the origins are still a mystery as far as I know.

"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" If this is the theme of the thread ,

Not that they arent interesting images ,,but ,,

How come so much of what is being presented needs words of explaining?

:)

Perhaps the title should be , "Even just one single picture -requires a thousand words"

• Like 1

It seems to me that the two trigrams in the middle of the left and right hand sides are reversed.

Yes they are reversed well spotted.

Not only that but Gen8 is missing altogether and Zhen3 appears twice instead.

Edited by Taomeow

Not only that but Gen8 is missing altogether and Zhen3 appears twice instead.

I suppose that's what makes it the mystic tablet ... no one can make out what the hell's going on :)

• Like 2