DalTheJigsaw123

It's hard to believe/understand in Reincarnation and Karma when?!?!

:rolleyes:

If you refer to:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/WikiIslam

WikiIslam was created on October 27, 2005, in collaboration with Ali Sina and Faith Freedom International who provided the site with server space and exposure. The site was in a testing phase for about a year and on September 4, 2006, it was opened to the public.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Faith_Freedom_International

Faith Freedom International (FFI) is a pre-9/11 website,[1] with an active forum, that is critical of Islam. It was founded by Dr. Ali Sina, a former Muslim from Iran who is currently residing in Canada.

I hope God helps Dr. Ali Sina and also you.

If you refer to:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/WikiIslam

WikiIslam was created on October 27, 2005, in collaboration with Ali Sina and Faith Freedom International who provided the site with server space and exposure. The site was in a testing phase for about a year and on September 4, 2006, it was opened to the public.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Faith_Freedom_International

Faith Freedom International (FFI) is a pre-9/11 website,[1] with an active forum, that is critical of Islam. It was founded by Dr. Ali Sina, a former Muslim from Iran who is currently residing in Canada.

I hope God helps Dr. Ali Sina and also you.

There is nothing wrong fighting against Islam. And the link cites primary sources.

The naughty one is you who says there is a Creator in Buddhism.

Reply to my whole post which was:

Sorry for the wrong post. On the contrary there are many Buddhists who believe in a Creator. You do not represent Buddhism any way. Real Buddhists have love and compassion in their hearts especially for positive spirits like Muhammad, Christ, Moses, Lao Tzu, Confucius. You only have hatred. This is against Buddha's teaching. Real Buddhists condemn killing of Muslims by "Buddhists" in Myanmar. You support these killings.

You are NOT Buddhist. Not at all.

There is nothing wrong fighting against Islam. And the link cites primary sources.

Yes, indeed, there is nothing wrong not fighting but struggling against hatred that you and Dr. Ali Sina have in your hearts.

Sorry for the wrong post. On the contrary there are many Buddhists who believe in a Creator.

Absolutely not.

There is no Creator in Buddhism from Shravakayna to Atiyoga yangti.

You do not represent Buddhism any way.

Logical fallacy argumentum ad hominem.

Real Buddhists have love and compassion in their hearts especially for positive spirits like Muhammad, Christ, Moses, Lao Tzu, Confucius. You only have hatred. This is against Buddha's teaching.

Unsubstantiated personal view of yours.

Real Buddhists condemn killing of Muslims by "Buddhists" in Myanmar. You support these killings.

Buddhists are not pacifists. Tibetans fought against the Chinese.

You are NOT Buddhist. Not at all.

Argumentum ad hominem.

Yes, indeed, there is nothing wrong not fighting but struggling against hatred that you and Dr. Ali Sina have in your hearts.

You seem to think Islam is worthy of respect, when I put it in the same category as Nazism, Communism etc.

Absolutely not.

There is no Creator in Buddhism from Shravakayna to Atiyoga yangti.

Logical fallacy argumentum ad hominem.

Unsubstantiated personal view of yours.

Buddhists are not pacifists. Tibetans fought against the Chinese.

Argumentum ad hominem.

So since you lost your hope in English, you switched to Latin. You love Romans, don't you, especially their killing first Christians in the arena. They were also struggling for Jesus Christ whom you also hate.

Persevere. Satan is not your friend.

So since you lost your hope in English, you switched to Latin. You love Romans, don't you, especially their killing first Christians in the arena. They were also struggling for Jesus Christ whom you also hate.

Persevere. Satan is not your friend.

:rolleyes:

You seem to think Islam is worthy of respect, when I put it in the same category as Nazism, Communism etc.

Your target is Islam not Nazism or Communism. Show your respect to Buddha. Do not use him for your hatred. Persevere. You can defeat your Satan.

Your target is Islam not Nazism or Communism. Show your respect to Buddha. Do not use him for your hatred. Persevere. You can defeat your Satan.

Yes I respect Buddha by not believing in a false Creator like Allah.

But Buddha himself believes in his real Creator, Allah.

Now I know you are just trolling.

This is utter bullshit what you are saying.

Mahasiddhas taught you to hate Muhammad, Christ, Moses, Confucius, Lao Tzu etc? I do not think so.

Actually the Kalachakra tantra is against Islam.

They were written pre-Islam invasion.

Then follow them not Kalachakra tantra. At least there is a chance you find something positive. A slim chance though.

Yes of course Buddha worshipped Allah.

That's sarcasm by the way.

Not at all.

Buddha was a Prophet of Allah. Although they changed his teachings very very much, still Buddhism serves peace.

Then follow them not Kalachakra tantra. At least there is a chance you find something positive. A slim chance though.

All Buddhadharma denies a Creator.